Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life (837 Views)

A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello dear Fam,

Please a nairalander, who has been suffering depression is trying to commit suicide, (she has tried it 3x in the past) , she's been suffering depression due to some issues, and Went into a relationship that wasn't fair to her at all, just to find love , I got Connected to her following her lamentations on Nairaland few months back , and trying to get her out of her estranged relationship.
Right now, she has some how succeeded in leaving the relationship, but her depression has set in again, this time more severe and suicidal thoughts are all over her, I have tried talking to her calling, but seem I'm losing .... We happen not to be in same state, else I prolly would have done better...
Please reach out to her if u know her, try to call her, she needs support at this time , if u know her please reach her... Please , Nairalanders, ... Please help...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by slimthugchimee(m): 1:07am On Oct 13, 2016
if relationship problems was the only problem i have to handle mehn i will ve the most happiest person in the... angry angry

so if shes thinking of suicide just because of relationship problem let her remember the thousands of people who are stuck in allepo, sambisa, lost everything and still trying to live on..... undecided undecided

she should be ashamed if thinking such, she doesnt know that millions of people would wish to have her life

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Let her family know tats she's having a problem... This can lead to nervous break down and it's very lethal..

They shud seek a medical help... Ending her life juz like tat is ain't worth it while thousands of ppol everyday in the hospital praying to give them another chance to live once again.. undecided undecided
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2016
She needs a good "pluckin" to brin her out from her own oblivion (quote me not) tongue

The pluckin there can mean anythin but too bad am not the controller of your brain grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by FreshBoss007: 1:49am On Oct 13, 2016
like seriously... op
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 13, 2016
I have a gun and 1 case of 9mm bullets...Thats roughly 9 bullets, more than enough to do a job, do you need it?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Let her family know tats she's having a problem... This can lead to nervous break down and it's very lethal..

They shud seek a medical help... Ending her life juz like tat is ain't worth it while thousands of ppol everyday in the hospital praying to give them another chance to live once again.. undecided undecided

. Would have done that but no way to reach her family....
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2016
L
Let her die. We need less psychos on nairaland anyways
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by ikp120(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2016
There are about 4 Success Odigie on fb. Which account is hers? Is it the one with one "feeling sick, God help" post?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
L
Let her die. We need less psychos on nairaland anyways
that is a very heartless and insensitive thing to post..... u should be more sensible...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by firstking01(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if relationship problems was the only problem i have to handle mehn i will ve the most happiest person in the... angry angry

so if shes thinking of suicide just because of relationship problem let her remember the thousands of people who are stuck in allepo, sambisa, lost everything and still trying to live on..... undecided undecided

she should be ashamed if thinking such, she doesnt know that millions of people would wish to have her life
You are grounded bro, you said it all from your first statement.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Raymondenyi:
that is a very heartless and insensitive thing to post..... u should be more sensible...
Oga...

That na your own
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Raymondenyi:
May we know her moniker??
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by NegeduGrace(f): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have seen alot,passes through alot,endured alot,but they made me stronger and a better person and now am experiencing better things..please tell her not to take any action today for whatever is it that she is passing through is what she will laugh over if she gives herself a second chance,,even the bible made us to understand that joy comes in the morning..let her learn to rebuke the accuser(satan)for no man except jesus is worth dying for and she should remember her family who got her back like no other..it is bad not to have peace on earth and in heaven too
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
I will want to kill myself because of a man. Men don finish for this world.

She's the only one who can solve her problems not even her family members.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Are Responsible For Being Single / Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac / Sexchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.