Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,987 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Alcatel Pop 4+ Honest Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alcatel Pop 4+ Honest Review (3971 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcatel Pop 4+ Honest Review by Ayodeleo3: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Reeberry:
How is the display and, camera and sound. Hope it doesn't get hot and lag?

You can help us with some screenshots too.

The display is ok, the camera is normal, and the sound is ok too just not dat loud, even with ear piece, well for me lag sometimes and that is due to my overload app, I install a lot of Apps and I use the ram which was 1.5gb, it remains only 40mb, I tink that's why it lag sometimes, but wen it's not over loaded, it work smoothly.
Re: Alcatel Pop 4+ Honest Review by fineboynl(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ayodeleo3:

The camera is 8MP back and 5MP front camera with front and back flash light, and it ok, no light or white effect, it show normal true colour.
when you zoom the picture it scatters. that is a problem with pixels try it.
Re: Alcatel Pop 4+ Honest Review by kanfixng: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Get warranty or resolve your Alcatel phone issues here https://www.nairaland.com/3903643/alcatel-authorized-service-center
Re: Alcatel Pop 4+ Honest Review by KanfixAlcatel: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
ehisanolu:
Is there alcatel service centres to repair phones? are the parts available in nigeria?

Kanfix is an Alcatel service center in Nigera ....Visit https://www.nairaland.com/3903643/alcatel-authorized-service-center or the website at kanfix.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! / MTN Slashed Data Prepaid Prices / My Business Is Dying Because Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.