Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (37698 Views)

Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Nigerian youth are clueless reason most of them will never find a job
You guys should be happy I am not the president,would have create a law to allow law enforcement to kill corrupt officials at sight

Reason why you are not the president! Who is the Nigerian youth that is asking you for pocket money or looking up to you for job?

You don't even know the elementary rudiments of law making. Presidents don't make laws! Get it into your empty head.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Allwility: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
The cable's editor needs to be re-educated like three times because this kind of thinking is what causes recession. Is the US and the Federal Republic operating the same constitution? No! Then what basis do they have to compare Uncle Sam and Naija?

Look, we arent discussing whether the judge is corrupt or not. We are discussing about the DSS blatant disregard for the rule of law. The cable position on this matter tire me o. O ga. So if China clamps down on the press, we should allow the same to happen in Nigeria abi?? Rubbish analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by tinsel: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lumig:
Honestly, the demon corruption has to be FORCEFULLY chased out. Pampering and rule is not meant for us,at least not yet
Fighting corruption has to be balanced. About 300 million was recovered from 3 of the arrested judges and thrown into detention. We are even not sure if this amount was actually recovered. But it was confirmed that Buhari's chief or army staff bought two houses in dubai worth 240 million naira at then exchange rate. Nothing was done to him. He was given an award recently and the gentleman is still our chief of army staff. Mind you this is a confirmed case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by caesaraba(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
limeta:
All the arrested judges are southerners
Northern muslim judges are saints

Obviously you are ignorant on this issue. Go and read the full list of judges arrested so far and tell me there are no Northerners there.
Infact, are you even aware that the judge whose arrest your creator (Wike) obstructed is a northerner?

Pindiga was the very fist judge to be arrested. Blame Wike for obstructing Abdullahi's arrest.

4 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by ificatchmodeh: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Abeg sharrap...who rule of law don epp? who democracy don epp you? No let me ooze you hot e-slap from here. Now, dump this trash you wrote up there to the dustbin where it belongs. All ye corrupt people and their sympathizers, god punish all of you.

Don't blame you..

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by CHukZero: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
lustychima:
Wailers should cry me a river

Let buhari b a dictator but let him chase corruption from all crannies of this nation

U need a High Five with a chair on ur face

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by bcashy: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Is this still the nigeria that great activities of the 90's and 80's fought to restore democracy and rule of law?

What's has happened to Nigeria and some of her citizens?

Can't believe that the citizens of this great nation are the ones calling for absolute dictatorship., and screaming to hell with the rule of law..
This is not the nigeria I know..
Are they jinxed?

Imagine comparing our institutions with that of a first world country..where institutions ve been built with laid down rules for decades of years.
To compare with ours,that our institution are directly under presidency in power.

From efcc dss,nsa,all are directly under the president. Can we say that of developed nations that we're comparing ourselves with?

Nigeria is finished.

Some time last month..the presidency requested for emergency power tocarry out its imaginary duties, public opinion rejected it,our national assembly rejected it,the president denied it..cos we all know that such power will lead to dictatorship.

Fast forward..

They presidency has forcefully empowered itself...with the emergency power the country rejected...under guise of fighting corruption.

Now every dictator always have an excuse..for being a tyrant...which sway sentiments for them.
Buhari has chosen corruption...and the best option that he believe will instill fear..on the masses..is the rule of law..

sold corruption to his country..invade the judiciary with an unproven allegations. Slander them in public court and let his fans do the. Rest..

The rule of law has just been buried..the judicially caged..and the fans celebrates..he has gotten the power..a tyrant is gradually being given a legit power.

Now this judges..we all may agree they're corrupt..tho no prima facie evidence..all allegations.
Why not follow the process and procedures laid down by the laws..is it too hard?
Why the rush?why the criminality in the action?
No matter au corrupt a judge is..he still represents the law..and can't abscond..why not invite them..through public notices at least..why barbarism ?
And some ovasabi nigerians are hailing this..and even calling out the NBA and. NJC out..haa..this country's finished..

I weep for my country...i know many of these shouting and deriding the rule of law..bet me..have not witness tyranny ..so could hardly understand why well meaning nigerians are against this..

But maybe..there's is a purpose for all..buhari was not and never a presidential option..but they que..reformed and repackaged him.and today we're in recession and dollar is sliding more..

Maybe we allow him to be a dictator..so we will continue with our punishment..yes absolute power.

Maybe tomorrow when there is no nairaland or bellanaija..or media been censored,we will understand,cos they people must be thought au to respect the president and also loyal to the country..
There is and will always be reasons for a dictator.

Welcome all of us to the new nigeria...where democracy is under. Siege for corruption tobe fought.

Another rubbish frm confused minds claiming to know better.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Lumig: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
d4guy:
Until we realise corruption in Nigeria needs iron hand and we all need to support that iron hand, I say we are not ready .
Honestly we are not ready for emancipation we just dey cry of hunger and suffering. Hunger neva wire us enough until then we'll know freedom does not come by following some set of rules. We need to come as a unit and fight these untouchables hiding under democracy and rule of law to steal and make poorer. Till we are tired of suffering, I fold my arms dey watch

7 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by ehissi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
The Hustle to spread propaganda is real; the battle for the hearts and minds of Nigeria inside a Boiling Recession is hot (and it is not even election year yet, 2019 still dey front front.... undecided)

Congrats to the US for doing a sting operation; abi na bite operation.... angry

Unfortunately, here in Nigeria, we just became a democratic country once again and for the past 16 years it has been so.

The question is simple, does Nigeria law - and not American law - permit what the
DSS did??

The answer is a firm no!! Period....

Whether they are guilty of corruption or not is simply a matter of opinion.

Until proper procedure for their dismissal and subsequent prosecution takes places, as far as Nigerian law is concerned they are as blameless as Rotimi Amaechi (who has collected never bribe one day in his life).

In any case, the cases aren't the same and don't even have the same antecedence.

The Judges arrested in the USA weren't arrested in connection to the handling of cases in which judgement has already been passed or were handled.

The US case had to deal witj the conduct of Judges outside a courtroom/court proceedings as opposed to arresting a judge for allegedly collecting bribes to issue judgements or influence cases.........

Nice try but, kole werk...........angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shame on judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by 1009ja: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think many Nigerians are underestimating Buhari's resolve to sanitise our country. Any fight against corruption that is not heavy on the judiciary is bound to fail. What do you expect the bunch of crooks calling themselves SANs to do? They are the middle men between the crooked judges and the even more crooked politicians. Expect more lawyers and politicians to cry foul because they now know that commercial judiciary's days are numbered. If we are able to fix the corruption war, ALL will be ok in this country.

10 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by chieveboy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
tinsel:

The manner and way of arrest is simply ugly.

Sir, seriously?
There is a 'manner' a criminal judge evading arrest should be arrested...'beautifully' perhaps? I guess you would have had the DSS call the judges notifying them of their arrival...especially that one that said he wasn't home while his cell phone signal gave him away.

Nobody is hating anybody here

Are you sure sir? No any... hate hanging there in your subconscious ?

I can't belive Nigerians have suddenly become champions of 'legal way' of doing things

Like seriously you want the president to sue the lawyers and pursue a case with corrupt Judges in Nigeria? Worst with Judges in possession of cold hard cash to spare? Judges who accept bribe? Have you ever seen how a whirlwind start? A whirlwind of bribery and decay in the nation's 'Alter' for that matter :/

Buhari knows better ageb...no be only rule of law, na sickness of law.

Oh about the future generation? Please learn to live in the moment abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by ajealadick(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Tripleoluwa(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
I read some comments here and I laughed. But when we see these things in American action films, we would b clapping. I've watched NCIS season film where a suspect's door was smashed down, and arrest warrant plaster forcefully on his chest b4 agents whisked him away. Sometimes, u ve to catch them unaware.

What I know is: the DSS knows the law. They won't do anything that will disrepute the agency. Let keep watching...

3 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by discusant: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
As vulnerable sets of Nigerians get deceived with the mantra of fighting corruption by Buhari government, Buhari himself has refused to do what can eradicate corrupt practices in Nigeria.

Corrupt practices in Nigeria are encouraged by the the Abuja strong, over-centralized government system where a few persons stay in Abuja, collect revenues from all over the country, share smaller proportion of the revenues to the states and local governments; the players in government remain distanced from the governed, no accountability to the governed.

This system has failed Nigeria, it creates indolent citizens who wait for next federal allocations day.
But because soldiers from Buhari clan restructured Nigeria politically and proliferated undue large number of states and local government councils in the north through unjust use of land mass as criterion, and the Buhari clan smiles home from Abuja every federal allocations day, Buhari clan is fighting tooth and nail to retain this failed governance system.
Any other clan that kicks against the system sees soldiers deployed to kill and silence the clan.

Buhari knows well that his anti corruption fight mantra is most deceptive.
No Nigerian was born to become corrupt. Corruption in Nigeria is from the bad governance system which Buhari and his clan have refused all attempts to restructure.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Doyin2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
I did not vote for Buhari to fix the economy,because I knew he was not an economist.

I voted for him to prevent and fight corruption!

Corruption has killed our economy,now is the time to kill corruption before it kills us!

So far so good..... cool

If he succeeds against corruption,even if the economy crashes to zero,by God's grace,he has my vote in 2019!

long live pmb!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Tolexander: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
bettercreature:
The independent was declared in 1910 but they were ruled by white(apartheid) until 1991,they held their first post apartheid election in 1994 which they declared their independent but white people formally left south Africa in 1991
nope!

Unification of South Africa took place in 1910. It became independent in 1934 and a Republic in 1961.

Apartheid ended in 1994, the white minorities are still in South Africa and haven't left.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by Bollinger(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
PRYCE01:
So we gon use the US as yardstick?

You guys are pathetic! Don't the U.S have different laws than ours?

The NBA just said the move by the SSS was illegal and someone's bringing the US into the equation! Pity!!

Nothing you have said here makes sense. Anyway i see no problem with what the SSS did. A nation that approves of jungle justice should approve of what the SSS did. When you don't follow procedures this is what happens.

2 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by temodent(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Is this still the nigeria that great activities of the 90's and 80's fought to restore democracy and rule of law?

Can't believe that the citizens of this great nation are the ones calling for absolute dictatorship., and screaming to hell with the rule of law..
Are they jinxed?

Imagine comparing our institutions with that of a first world country..where institutions ve been built with laid down rules for decades of years.
To compare with ours,that our institution are directly under presidency in power.

From efcc dss,nsa,all are directly under the president. Can we say that of developed nations that we're comparing ourselves with?

Nigeria is finished.

Some time last month..the presidency requested for emergency power tocarry out its imaginary duties, public opinion rejected it,our national assembly rejected it,the president denied it..cos we all know that such power will lead to dictatorship.

Fast forward..

They presidency has forcefully empowered itself...with the emergency power the country rejected...under guise of fighting corruption.

Now every dictator always have an excuse..for being a tyrant...which sway sentiments for them.
Buhari has chosen corruption...and the best option that he believe will instill fear..on the masses..is the rule of law..

sold corruption to his country..invade the judiciary with an unproven allegations. Slander them in public court and let his fans do the. Rest..

The rule of law has just been buried..the judicially caged..and the fans celebrates..he has gotten the power..a tyrant is gradually being given a legit power.

Now this judges..we all may agree they're corrupt..tho no prima facie evidence..all allegations.
Why not follow the process and procedures laid down by the laws..is it too hard?
No matter au corrupt a judge is..he still represents the law..and can't abscond..why not invite them..through public notices at least..why barbarism ?
And some ovasabi nigerians are hailing this..and even calling out the NBA and. NJC out..haa..this country's finished..

I weep for my country...i know many of these shouting and deriding the rule of law..bet me..have not witness tyranny ..so could hardly understand why well meaning nigerians are against this..

But maybe..there's is a purpose for all..buhari was not and never a presidential option..but they que..reformed and repackaged him.and today we're in recession and dollar is sliding more..

Maybe we allow him to be a dictator..so we will continue with our punishment..yes absolute power.

Maybe tomorrow when there is no nairaland or bellanaija..or media been censored,we will understand,cos they people must be thought au to respect the president and also loyal to the country..

Welcome all of us to the new nigeria...where democracy is under. Siege for corruption tobe fought.

quite interesting you never felt for our jobless, aimless youths when some of them were carrying placards protesting over the confiscation of some millions of dollars from Ex President Jonathan's wife Patience. But now you do. Quite interesting indeed.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by divinelove(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Any corrupt Judge shld be arrested and Jailed

I stand with courageous Buhari on this, NBA can go to hell
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by dotcomnamename: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Several months ago FIFA did a house cleansing,clamping down on some of her corrupt officers include her President Mr Joseph blatter, even Mitchell platini the uefa president was indicted. Al ot of Nigeria commended the operation,now same is happening in Nigeria and you are crying crucification.
Pls are you a witch? What kind of human being are you?

2 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by lagdmark(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
lustychima:
Wailers should cry me a river

Let buhari b a dictator but let him chase corruption from all crannies of this nation

I pray that one day SARS will hit you on the head and shoot your leg while your jogging before arresting you and bringing You to the court AS a Suspect. Don't cry for injustice
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by bighorlus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Are they jinxed?

Nigeria is finished.

Fast forward..

i appreciate your writeup. but i have 2 questions.
so we invite these powerful and allegedly corrupt judges to come in for questioning with regards to bribery allegations, corrupt practices, kindly note these monies dont have paper trail.
question 1. would they come by themselves with the monies to efcc?
question 2. if the answer is no how do you recommend the issue would have been approached and yield the desired resuts of catching them red handed with the bribes or alleged bribes (monies they cant account for)

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by flamezman: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
9jii:
No amount of Wailing will shift PMB's focus from Change process.
This is jus d beginning, change in progress.

Loooool, who is this clown. You just typed trash, i pray the change make you a beggar someday.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by rusher14: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
tinsel:

Fighting corruption has to be balanced. About 300 million was recovered from 3 of the arrested judges and thrown into detention. We are even not sure if this amount was actually recovered. But it was confirmed that Buhari's chief or army staff bought two houses in dubai worth 240 million dollars at then exchange rate. Nothing was done to him. He was given an award recently and the gentleman is still our chief of army staff. Mind you this is a confirmed case.

240 million dollars? shocked

Ok Zimbabwean dollars.

Phew!!

I for talk.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by tinsel: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
rusher14:

240 million dollars? shocked

Ok Zimbabwean dollars.

Phew!!

I for talk.
sorry for that error. Naira.
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by docadams: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=50056332][/quote]

Hmmmmmmm

Ngene, N'dalu well well. Hapu the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by olaolaking: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Only Disappointment is that DSS didnt follow up with more arrests Yesterday....

STATE OF EMERGENCY ON THE JUDICIARY BY NBA?
YES, I AGREE. BUT TOO LATE IN COMING.

THE STATE OF EMERGENCY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WHEN:

* A JUDGE GRANTED PERPETUAL INJUNCTION ON EX-GOV. ODILI'S CORRUPTION CASE

* WHEN EX-GOV. LUCKY IGBINEDON RECEIVED A PAT ON THE BACK ON CONVICTION AND TOLD TO PAY BACK JUST N3m AS FINE. THE MONEY HE ALREADY HAD IN HIS CAR BOOTH

*WHEN THE PENSION MEGA THIEF RECEIVED A SCANDALOUS PADDY PADDY SENTENCE

*WHEN JUDGES RANDOMLY GRANT INTERLOCUTORY INJUNCTION ON CRIMINAL MATTER. ACCORDING TO THE ERUDITE RADICAL PROF. BIODUN JEYIFO, NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT THIS PRACTICE IS DONE. NOBODY HAS DISPUTED THIS.

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS PARTICULARLY SANs WOULD FLAGRANTLY ABUSE COURT PROCESS, FILE FRIVOLOUS APPLICATIONS TO DELAY, FRUSTRATE TO NO END CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC THIEVES

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS WOULD TELL THEIR RICH CLIENTS TO HIDE IN THEIR CARS, CONTINUE TO HIDE IN THE CREEKS/DESRRT/ABROAD, OR DELIBERATELY ABSENT FROM COURT. AND THE COUNSELS WOULD COME OUT WITHOUT SHAME TO TELL US THAT IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO LOOK FOR HIDING SUSPECTS. YET THEY KNOW HOW TO COLLECT THEIR LEGAL FEE FROM THE HIDING GHOST SUSPECTS

LAWYER RASCALITY HAS NO OTHER MEANING. CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING THAT AS A LAWYER AND AS AN OFFICER IN THE TEMPLE OF JUSTICE, YOUR PRIMARY DUTY IS TO SEE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED FAIRLY & SPEEDILY.

*THE NBA SHOULD HAVE DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY BEYOND RHETORICS WHEN CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC OFFICERS LAST FOREVER IN THE NATION'S COURTS

*WHEN IT IS NOW A COMMON PRACTICE BY MANY LAWYERS TO HIRE ARMED THUGS TO SECURE POSSESSION OF LANDED PROPERTY AFTER A HIGH COURT RULING IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE OTHER PARTY FROM APPEALING THE CASE.
THIS TERRIBLE SELF HELP PRACTICE HAS MADE MANY LAWYERS MORE POPULAR IN MOTOR PARKS WITH THE "TUALE" BOYS THAN EVEN IN NBA CIRCLE.

A NOBLE PROFESSION CANNOT JUST BE NOBLE BY NAME OR HEREDITARY. BUT BY CONSISTENT NOBLE CONDUCT, ENNOBLING ETHICS AND PRACTICE DISCIPLINE IN ORDER TO REGULARLY WEED OUT ROTTEN EGGS.

LAWYERS AND JUDGES WITHOUT SOCIAL CONSCIENCE ARE WORSE THAN ARMED ROBBERS

YES, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD LAWYERS & JUDGES IN NIGERIA WHO WILL NEVER BE DESPERATE TO BE SUPER RICH BY ALL MEANS NECRDSARY INCLUDING SACRIFICING THE NOBILITY OF THE WELL RESPECTED PROFESSION.

IF YOUR HOUSE IS STINKING WITH LOADS OF DEBRIS AND YOU DO NOT SERIOUSLY BOTHER TO CLEAN IT, BLAME NOBODY BUT YOURSELF IF AND WHEN "WOLE WOLE" POUNCE ON YOU.

LAWYERS & JUDICIARY PLEASE HEAL THYSELF FIRST.

May God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!
My own disappointment was the failure of the DSS to give Wike a very hot slap when obstructing them to do their work.

2 Likes

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by highwaist: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
bettercreature:
imagine no high profile politician has been sent to jail since 1999 and youths are here spitting nonsense
reminder:fmr IG,Bode gorge was convicted by Obj
Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by echibuogwu(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Nigerian youth are clueless reason most of them will never find a job
You guys should be happy I am not the president,would have create a law to allow law enforcement to kill corrupt officials at sight
ode.... that is why u can never and will never be president

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by emecheboy2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bros the FBI is not controlled by the white house and cant be compared with the DSS. mind you the FBI is under the justice department and is concurrently a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence. they did not say it is a tool for the white house to harass people like aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable by discusant: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
babajero:
Don't worry very soon they will stop paying you sycophancy allowance by then you will change your language. And when the legislative and executive arm will connive to impeach the visionless baga, better come and save him with your hypocritical writings.

Lol
One man fight against the Council. Reminds one of 1983-1985.
For Buhari:
Yesterday it was against the Legislature.
Today it is against the Judiciary.
Tomorrow will be resumption of fight against political opponents

.. all with false use of fight against corruption to implement a hidden agenda.

And the one man pretending that he is fighting corruption is who?

The man once accused of hyper corruption when he was in office as Petroleum Ministry boss but the accusation went no further because of obvious reasons;

thereafter, the one man contested three most expensive presidential elections in fourteen years founded by who?

One man who said Sani Abacha was not corrupt.

Like the fantastic tales of 'I shall make $1=N1 if you vote me' during the last presidential election campaign, gullible ones are taking Buhari's attacks on the Judiciary and Legislature on its face value : fight against corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.