Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some (1500 Views)

Pliss Epp My Babe Wants To Leave Me / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by diehardanusfan(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
yes when I say 3some..I don't men the 2girls and one boy sex..am talking about the 2guys 1girl sex....she said she has been fantasizing of when a guy will be touching me and then I will be fukking her hard..I told her I can't handle such but she refused saying that she have agreed to my own 3some now its my turn

please nairalanders help me cry
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by bana91(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
e be like say this change no dey reach your side grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
cheesy

Lol shebi it was sweeting u wen anoda girl was touching her? Oya Oya ngwa!! Let another boy drill your ass grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

As if this is real....
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bro but you ugly , how come you have girlfriend undecided undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by chris2face(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Man up and pay ur dues after all she paid hers Oya arrange for another guy or may be I could join u guys u know hahaha

1 Like

Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by diehardanusfan(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Bro but you ugly
how come you have girlfriend undecided undecided
me wey rihana propose to...i refuse undecided
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by diehardanusfan(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
chris2face:
Man up and pay ur dues after all she paid hers
Oya arrange for another guy or may be I could join u guys u know hahaha
cry cry
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
diehardanusfan:
me wey rihana propose to...i refuse undecided
keep dreaming undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by weezeffizy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
guy dis is not Disney land
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Thermodynamics(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
You should seek medical attention immediately before the brain damage pass like this.
Re: Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some by Frankraj: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't know why many guys are so stupid and soft to girls .what kid of silly discussion would be having with your girl to warrant her tell you this kind of shitt.if it's me I will tell her to park and live my house immediately

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Nigerian Girl Out: 6 Sure Tips To Get A Yes / Trains That Pass Through The Weirdest Place / 64 And Slaying, See The Pictures Of This Grandma That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.