Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? (731 Views)

Girls, How Do You Feel When In A Whole Day, No Guy Says Hi? / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by bigfather(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
[b]On this Friday morning, John woke up hurriedly and prepared for work. He works in a busy institution and was expected early at work. His wife works a short distance from where her husband’s office is.

As a result of this, John unknowingly carried his wife's mobile phone leaving behind his own. After he had gone his wife, Jane noticed the mix-up but it was too late for her to do anything about it. She thought for a while and decided to carry her husband's phone in case he came back for it.

On arriving at his place of work, John noticed that he had confused his wife's phone for his, but decided not to go back for it. He sighed deeply because he knew his wife could access romantic messages sent by his many mistresses.

His wife too was disgusted because she had several toy boys.

Drama began to unfold when John received an SMS intended for his wife sent by somebody saved as ‘Peter-Taxi’, which read, "Hi sweetie, ope yo monin’ is fine, 4 me am okay just mad! My love 4 you kills me. I couldn't stop dreaming about you even after we met last evening coz you hold the password to ma heart." John was shocked to see this and thought he understood why his wife had come home late the previous evening. He decided to stay mum to see what more would come.

After one hour he received another SMS from somebody saved as ‘Susan-Salon’ which read, “Monin darling, ope ur fine, am also fine but not so fine without seeing you next to me coz you control every part of ma heart. Nice day sweetie, see you at lunch.”

The third SMS ticked in from somebody saved as ‘Winnie-Handbags’ which read, "Monin ma beautiful queen, I wish you were a gum, I would chew you every time, you make me feel young like I was born yesterday, you without whom I would go on a hunger strike. Have a bright day ma dear."

John was deeply shocked by these messages but knew that on the other side his wife might be seeing drama too.

Meanwhile, Jane had seen even more than her husband. She had received three messages from three women that clearly showed they were his mistresses. The first SMS was from a woman saved as ‘Ochieng-Car wash’ which read, “Hi dear how's ur monin? 4 me am okay with ur son here, he says he loves you so much n you should come n stay with us. gday."

Jane almost fainted on seeing this because she could not believe that her husband had a son outside marriage.

Before her anger was over, she received a second SMS from' ‘Omosh-Kinyozi’ which read, “Monin ma dear, ope ur enjoyin ur day. Mine can't be complete without you. Every time I sleep in this house you bought 4 me I dream 2 love u always. The BM u bought me is perfect on road. Thanks, g’day.”

The last message came from ‘Karanja-Electician’ and read, “Sasa honey? Ope uko poa, mimi niko fiti hapa campo, lakini nikumiss sana . But honey kuna doh tunadaiwa za project 40k, nita come unishow vile tutalipa. Nice day love you big.”

Jane had found the answer to why her husband was always penniless!

When evening came, John and Jane met at home. They could hardly talk but only stared at each other with suspicion.

Then trouble began, and I was called to intervene. Sincerely, what would you have told them?[/b]
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by TheHenrys(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
yes,she can use it even for the next one week and i wouldn't worry about it.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by missSexy: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
what does this mean?
“Sasa honey? Ope uko poa, mimi niko fiti hapa campo, lakini nikumiss sana . But honey kuna doh tunadaiwa za project 40k, nita come unishow vile tutalipa. Nice day love you big.”
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
what da Bleep is the big deal about phones these days, gosh!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by r231(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
y not
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by agathamari(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
these two people should never have gotten married in the first place. as to the title question why the hell not?
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by iice(f): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
Why are they angry at each other?. . .they are both doing the same thing undecided

As for me. . .he can carry the phone sef. . .i dash am if hin want cheesy
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
Yes.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by aaidel(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
Abi wetin dey there!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by puskin: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hell NO.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
I wouldnt , i hate when she does that.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by Igwe9(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ question, i don't have problems with that, she can have the phone for all i care.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 20, 2009
As long as he properly answers my messages
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by AniLee(f): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2009
i dont see why not undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2009
Is this story real

I dont think so undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by oko1: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2009
my spouse my phone
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by bigfather(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Is this story real

I dont think so undecided

So what is not real about the story ?
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Handle Your Phone For A Whole Day? by Godmother(f): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
big father:

[b]On this Friday morning, John woke up hurriedly and prepared for work. He works in a busy institution and was expected early at work. His wife works a short distance from where her husband’s office is.

As a result of this, John unknowingly carried his wife's mobile phone leaving behind his own. After he had gone his wife, Jane noticed the mix-up but it was too late for her to do anything about it. She thought for a while and decided to carry her husband's phone in case he came back for it.

On arriving at his place of work, John noticed that he had confused his wife's phone for his, but decided not to go back for it. He sighed deeply because he knew his wife could access romantic messages sent by his many mistresses.

His wife too was disgusted because she had several toy boys.

Drama began to unfold when John received an SMS intended for his wife sent by somebody saved as ‘Peter-Taxi’, which read, "Hi sweetie, ope yo monin’ is fine, 4 me am okay just mad! My love 4 you kills me. I couldn't stop dreaming about you even after we met last evening coz you hold the password to ma heart." John was shocked to see this and thought he understood why his wife had come home late the previous evening. He decided to stay mum to see what more would come.

After one hour he received another SMS from somebody saved as ‘Susan-Salon’ which read, “Monin darling, ope your fine, am also fine but not so fine without seeing you next to me coz you control every part of ma heart. Nice day sweetie, see you at lunch.”

The third SMS ticked in from somebody saved as ‘Winnie-Handbags’ which read, "Monin ma beautiful queen, I wish you were a gum, I would chew you every time, you make me feel young like I was born yesterday, you without whom I would go on a hunger strike. Have a bright day ma dear."

John was deeply shocked by these messages but knew that on the other side his wife might be seeing drama too.

Meanwhile, Jane had seen even more than her husband. She had received three messages from three women that clearly showed they were his mistresses. The first SMS was from a woman saved as ‘Ochieng-Car wash’ which read, “Hi dear how's your monin? 4 me am okay with your son here, he says he loves you so much n you should come n stay with us. gday."

Jane almost fainted on seeing this because she could not believe that her husband had a son outside marriage.

Before her anger was over, she received a second SMS from' ‘Omosh-Kinyozi’ which read, “Monin ma dear, ope your enjoyin your day. Mine can't be complete without you. Every time I sleep in this house you bought 4 me I dream 2 love u always. The BM u bought me is perfect on road. Thanks, g’day.”

The last message came from ‘Karanja-Electician’ and read, “Sasa honey? Ope uko poa, mimi niko fiti hapa campo, lakini nikumiss sana . But honey kuna doh tunadaiwa za project 40k, nita come unishow vile tutalipa. Nice day love you big.”

Jane had found the answer to why her husband was always penniless!

When evening came, John and Jane met at home. They could hardly talk but only stared at each other with suspicion.

Then trouble began, and I was called to intervene. Sincerely, what would you have told them?[/b]

First of all, this story is quite interesting. And as to my phone, I can leave my phone anytime I like and foor as long as possible

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) / Why Do Men Cheat / Cb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.