Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,481 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) (734 Views)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? / Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by galatico(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
You'll see a girl, clearly you know the girl likes you, and you feel the same way for her, she is actually waiting for you to come and tell her, you hesitate for a while and later ask her out only for her to turn you down, and she starts pretending like she never liked you you is it hard to get or what? It sucks, many girls have lost the guy they where suppose to marry settling for the once who don't care about them, so pathetic .

The question is is it really necessary to play the Hard to get game?
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by Godmother(f): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
The way I see it, most girls do it cos they feel the guy will appreciate them more that way. For other girls, its a test to see how serious the guy is
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by debest1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
unfortunately whether u play hard 2 get or not the fate of most is all too similar, once the novelty wears off and the thrill of the chase/s*x abates the gal that was once hard 2 get becomes easy to forget,
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
Godmother:

The way I see it, most girls do it cos they feel the guy will appreciate them more that way. For other girls, its a test to see how serious the guy is

daing!!! i was just about to say that (in a different way ofcourse)
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
A lot of blokes mistake and outright refusal for playing hard to get.
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by debest1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

A lot of blokes mistake and outright refusal for playing hard to get.
Outright refusal often turns out to mean "Try Harder, dude", the koko is most guys knw if they persevere they will get the gal
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by spikedcylinder: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
debest1:

Outright refusal often turns out to mean "Try Harder, dude", the koko is most guys knw if they persevere they will get the gal

That's the mistake a lot of you make. "If I keep trying harder, I'll hit jackpot". Whatever jackpot means.
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by debest1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

That's the mistake a lot of you make. "If I keep trying harder, I'll hit jackpot". Whatever jackpot means.
ha ha ha, u mean u dnt knw wat jack-pot means? grin grin grin
Jackpot AKA
1)
2)
3)
4)
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
In this day and age, NO one plays that game anymore.

Girls can't even get men to date them, if they play such games, the guy will move on to the next babe.
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by debest1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

In this day and age, NO one plays that game anymore.

Girls can't even get men to date them, if they play such games, the guy will move on to the next babe.
i actually agree, the game has become all too easy for the highest bidder,
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
debest1:

i actually agree, the game has become all too easy for the highest bidder,

Highest bidder and best phucker. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Play The Hard To Get Game? (girls Only) by debest1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Highest bidder and best phucker. cool cool cool cool cool
Again i agree wiv u ma'am, these 2 factors makes the game a legover walkover

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Break! / Re: Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy! / No Money No Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.