Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister (650 Views)

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by 0luwatope(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I am tired of seeing cute looking guys up and down everyday, they keep telling me to come back tomorrow for my atm card and its been 2 weeks now. I've almost known all their staffs all in the name of redirecting me from one staff to another. Has anybody been a victim of this bullshit?? I really need that atm asap. Does anyone here know how to open a dorm account in first bank, please drop your phone number I need to ask some questions via whatsapp. Thank you
Re: Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by Shiitposter: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Off all the sections on nairaland, you choose to post in this one.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
0luwatope:
I am tired of seeing cute looking guys up and down everyday, they keep telling me to come back tomorrow for my atm card and its been 2 weeks now. I've almost known all their staffs all in the name of redirecting me from one staff to another. Has anybody been a victim of this bullshit?? I really need that atm asap. Does anyone here know how to open a dorm account in first bank, please drop your phone number I need to ask some questions via whatsapp. Thank you
If you really need any information about dormiciary account opening, go to the customer service department of first bank and ask.

What's the watsapp adding for?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by richidinho(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
0luwatope:

Very romantic question and ought to be here in romanceland, once again you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by latsy: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
0luwatope:

You will need two referees with current account.
Re: Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Romance me in romance land way. grin
Re: Who Else Uses First Bank?? Help A Sister by Moahmed: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2016
0luwatope:

Please call this line 0700347782668228

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The One Who Wanted An Extra Wh*re (wh*re Er0tica) / 20 Ways To Show Your Wife How Much You Love He / Guy Hopes To Get Laid With Girl On Dating Site. He Didn’t See This Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.