Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos (38501 Views)

#BBNaija Gifty Puts Cleavage On Display In New Photos / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by freeze001(f): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
sisisioge:

True...lose some fat from the mid section and her neck. Viola, babes in town!

I think she's already working on that, she appears to have lost some weight. Work in progress I guess
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by recievesense: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
What is the opposite beautiful?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
EastGold:
She dey find husband?

You dey find wife no bro?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
EastGold:
She dey find husband?

You dey find wife ni bro?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Yeligray(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
I logged on, i saw and i commented "Ok".
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by phranklyn92(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
i see FAT everywhere grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tamakay(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Personally, as long as that nose ring is not there Eniola Badmus is my crush. And again, the firmness of her milk industry shows that she has not being recklessly milled.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Miriam19:
Cool

Let her just hit the gym

Pretty babe

looks to me like she has dropped bandz of weight..
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Akaewu: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Miriam19:
Cool

Let her just hit the gym

Pretty babe

thats her goodie bag + her selling point
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
all I see is pounds of flesh everywhere, am not a lizzy o,but imagine her with no clothes, all those flabby flesh flying around grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by emonkey(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Which one is "plus-size" ? Fat is fat.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
2dugged:
all I see is pounds of flesh everywhere, am not a lizzy o,but imagine her with no clothes, all those flabby flesh flying around grin

What u av failed to understand is that one man's food is another's poison, every guy can't like a particular type of lady.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by dollyjoy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don't envy her at all.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

What u av failed to understand is that one man's food is another's poison, every guy can't like a particular type of lady.
I already know that Mr ITK, seems you like them big,don't come later and complain that your wife has become a fat pig ogrin
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by dollyjoy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tamakay:
Personally, as long as that nose ring is not there Eniola Badmus is my crush. And again, the firmness of her milk industry shows that she has not being recklessly milled.
How did you know her boobs are firm? Have you seen her unclad before.

Her boobs can't be firm.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't envy her at all.
...... grin grin grin

Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by LaRochelle(f): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
She is actually shedding weight. She used to be fatter than this.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by sucess001(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
desperation is beginning to enter the matter...
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Seun4FastLoans(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Must you show us your boobs?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
elderjohn1:
she is ok but too fat before marriage,( after marriage and bearing of children what will happen?)

She will continue to live her life abi person wey fat no go marry
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Biddypearl(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
wots vhiz?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by MrHenshaw: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
contactmorak:
As she shared...
eniola_badmus:
"Happy Sunday Guys......"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLWjmpABn3_/

I hope she didn't go out like this?I beg you,don't try it.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Bigajeff(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
2dugged:
I already know that Mr ITK, seems you like them big,don't come later and complain that your wife has become a fat pig ogrin

You no get cane for hand?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
If I talk now Mynd44 and Co go block me
grin grin
Tajbol4splend:

You dey find wife no bro?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
EastGold:
If I talk now Mynd44 and Co go block me
grin grin

If person marry this one, na she go dey pay nepa bills, carry children go school and she go even pay groom price sef
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by seenter84: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
I need a bbw rite nw.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Jalinco: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
DSS should also arrest some men that are fund of flattening ladies breast anyhow.
This is another form of corruption, the rate at which some breast are losing shape due to some greedy men deflating them
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Jumba(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Omo mehnnnn
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
I can bet it that this is a Yoruba lady, ....
always fat and dirty.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Jacko1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
This babe is slimming down

Woooo noce
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Lionofdjungle: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
She too has joined the caliber of the celebrities who reveal their private parts all in the name of getting attention. It might be doing that to attract men who will rather run from her because of her size. Bad acts are becoming more and more acceptable. If you cannot beat them, join them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.