Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos (38502 Views)

#BBNaija Gifty Puts Cleavage On Display In New Photos / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by misscall247: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
EastGold:
She dey find husband?
I taut she is married?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by karryn(f): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Deeypeey:
I am big fan of chubby women and plus-size....buh for sum understandable reasons,this woman just doesnt appeal to me...she just puts me off kinda
I was just about to like ur comment until I saw d end
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Miriam19:
Cool

Let her just hit the gym

Pretty babe
why
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by smardray(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
if dere is an unclad eniola badmus wit me...my pweek will nt giveva sign I swear....damn hate chubby women...all dose boobs will jxt b like log of wood
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Deeypeey(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2016
karryn:
I was just about to like ur comment until I saw d end
awwwwwwwwwn!!....so sweet
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by karryn(f): 2:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Deeypeey:

awwwwwwwwwn!!....so sweet
am lost

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Oba20(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2016
mitchewwwweee...not attractive. let me borrow you my grand mother's bra to cover it.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Deeypeey(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2016
karryn:
am lost
dt was sarcastic...u couldnt see thru me,could u?
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Qhalifah: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

True...lose some fat from the mid section and her neck. Viola, babes in town!
WITNESS you bro, #witness
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by Tamakay(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
How did you know her boobs are firm? Have you seen her unclad before.

Her boobs can't be firm.

Lol. At least I dey go beach na babe. Seriously, if u zoom at the pix and carefully look at it, u will agree with me that 1. No stress mark 2.The base of d b**bs are not loosed 3. No compaction of them as a result of maybe her choosing a small bra size 4. At her size, her b**bs ought to have being slacked but yet, hers is still OK. I can go on and on and prove it coupled with the fact that I have seen her live( Breastiology) Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by kokoA(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even goliath no fit handle those baloons.
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by mizporch: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
She dope pass cossy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by karryn(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Deeypeey:

dt was sarcastic...u couldnt see thru me,could u?
I couldn't
Re: Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos by calabardick(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2016
seenter84:
I need a bbw rite nw.

Same here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.