Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? (1880 Views)

Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

I wouldn't let you do that

your money is for your upkeep

mine is "our money"
No, I'm not stingy. I will support in all
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

“For better or for worse… For richer or for poorer.” This is what most of us promise to our spouse when we pledge ourselves in marriage. But unfortunately, many couples today can’t seem to survive either richer or poorer due to poor money management skills.

Some couples stick with their own individual way of managing money, which may or may not mesh with their spouse’s. Others may take the responsibility all on their own shoulders or shove it onto their spouse instead. Some spouses even lie, cheat, and overspend, and cause all trust within the relationship to be a distant memory.

As a newly married couple or soon to be married, how can you prevent these tragedies from happening in your own marriage?

please the married people should also tell us how they share their family financial responsibilities. Which bill should the man pay and which should the woman assist in?
This question does hold any water. Couples should pay their bills without any grudges.
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by optional1(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
firstking01:
And your salary would be going to where??

Child care, clothing nd feeding isn't dat enough for you....

Wil i b d one to pay house rent, transportation, health care nd taxes....

My d way we both pay taxes cos we are working class couple.....
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by optional1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
robosky02:

that's the point

some wife (even babes) they will want you to do every even when they have cash at hand and its weekend and you cant go to bank

no maggi..... ok use your ATM card is what you'll hear

some women ehh

"their money be lik pussy shit" lol grin

you no fit see am

Lol

daddy mi.... Buh my mum is not as stingy as dat nah....
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
optional1:

Child care, clothing nd feeding isn't dat enough for you....

Wil i b d one to pay house rent, transportation, health care nd taxes....

My d way we both pay taxes cos we are working class couple.....
Hmmmm.
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by optional1(f): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmmm.

Hmmm
Speechless abi
Re: Which Bill Should The Man Pay And Which Should The Woman Assist In? by robosky02(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

Lol

daddy mi.... Buh my mum is not as stingy as dat nah....

of course not you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Seduce Any Girl Within Seconds! / 50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day / Help, I Feel Betrayed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.