Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964781 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
YungTemy:

smiley Mm.. Come over to Coconut Bus stop, Apapa. Lagos. I'm all yours. I give myself to you. I try abi? cool
lol what about mango junction? Dtobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come and hear yungtemy o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol. Sis chicken iyaf finish. Manage this
Only me! I will feed d whole of Lagos with this, thanks.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Blecool(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wowww....Dis Story Is So Interesting, Inspiring, Emotional And Touching.I Just Came Across This And Av Bin With My Phone Since Morning Readin This Story, I Was Seriously Determined To Finish Dis Today, So I Cancelled All Plans For The Day.Have Read Stories On Dis Platform Bt Dis Particular One Won My Heart.I Fell So Inluv With Dis .Some Parts Made Me Cry While Some Other Parts Made Me Laugh, Everytin Was Ok Though Just Some Little Mistakes And I Understand U Aint Perfect,But Believe Me You Have Done A Great Job So Far.And I Hope Dis Is Nt How The Story Wants To End O, So It Wnt Luk Like Yoruba Movie(lol).More Ink To Ur Pen And More Data To Ur Phone Miss.Pls Do Mention Me In The Next Update....Let Me Go And Eat So I Wud Gain Energy While I Wait For The Next One.Dis Story Is Really A Hit And God Bless U Real Good

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Angelinastto:

awwn Thanks honey
Merry Christmas to you too. Am happily announcing that i am back to the land of network. Where are my people? Babsopey rachelfst lankyanni oluwatymylehin spixytinxy jane1234f girlhaley shakroy230 hormobolanle olatex25 lawal1470 dtobs and everybody! Lemme see your faces

pinging wit shayo Eye, thank God u are bck Miss.. But why ur home town kon dey local lyk dat nah, mayb u guyz shud vote for me as Councellor in next cumin Election. So dat i wil restore network, nd provide shelter 2u pple.. Lolz.. Na joke i dey ooo
in btw, hope u did nt climb tree 2 av access for Network.. Cum down b4 person go dey hear story dat touch.. Na joke i stil dey ooo..
Make i seriouse small, sipping my Goldberg wit left hand.. Merry Xmas nd apy new yr in adv..
Oya drop d bomb, i mean update...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wait ooo.. Did i jst see End of chapter or its my shayo Eye decieving me, can't be oo..
Wot of uncle mike & his greedy wife, hope u av nt forget dere part..
Anyway i reserve hot Ogogoro nd chicken lap for u to celebrate dis Xmas.. Av miss u here
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol what about mango junction? Dtobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come and hear yungtemy o

I'm sure Dtobs wouldn't mind. We can be ''Three'' and it will be awe''some'' grin

loving this romantic story.... You deserve an award.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Been following dis lovely writeup 4 awhile nw, it wld b unfair of me not 2 comment
Angel u re d bomb, nyc story u got here
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by lukfame(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
started reading two days back... now am here...

God bless you angel....Really nice one for making my yesterday
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jane1234f(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
I enjoyed it, you tried sis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by berhdo: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Jst catch up. Ds story is superb, as in great work here ma. More ink to ur pen nd more wisdom in abundant. I can't say waiting for d nxt update. Queing for d nxt bomb shell
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

haaa my sugar pie!
How can i leave you behind. Been reserving your special greetings. Lol oya share the chicken lap, lemme cut small.
lolz.una no quickly ask,e don finish.i don giv my rotwelier d bone.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:
Hii guys...... Sorry for not replying your comments and the late update. Bussy i am.
Sadly this will be the last update for 2016. Will be traveling to my home town and ion know if i will even be able to make phone call talk less of internet connection.
From Angelinastto to everybody Merry Christmas and happy New year.
Babsopey rachelfst skillful01 Hormobolanle Girlhaley spinxytinxy Olatex25 lankyanni lawal1470 WHIZKIDEFE, Princessadeola Oly23 divineroyalty Jane1234 Jagugu88li Shakroh320 Oluwabuqqyyolo Oluwatymylehin Xamster Reoteemie Creeza and all readers!
You made 2016 Meaningful guys! You all rock!
Awww merry Christmas to you too sweety!! And a most blessed new year!! Enjoy Granny's food for 2
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
CHAPTER 7

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
My alarm woke me up the next day, time checked 6:00am. I lazily opened my eyes and went on my kneels after which i said my morning prayer. I took my bath and dressed up for work afterwards. I could not figure out why but i had an exciting feeling running through my veins that morning. I carefully selected a blue jump suit and a pink wedge. I used a simple but classy black jewelry and packed my things in a black bag. I applied a not so heavy makeup and wore a generous amount of smart collection perfume. Satisfied with my look in the mirror, i took a last glance at my room and left.
I met my foster parents on the dining table, having breakfast already. I took turn to hug the duo and settled to have breakfast with them.
"You look exceptionally beautiful" Mi dad said as he passed me the sugar box. I smiled and thanked Mi dad with a peck. "So am not beautiful abii?" mi mom said with a jealous face. "Mom you know i got my beauty from you?" I told Mi mom as i gave her a quick peck. We all laughed and continued our meal.
Time checked 7:15am, i gave my foster parent a quick peck each and left for work.
I got to work quarter to eight and i could not help but notice how most people forgot there eyes on me. Especially the opposite sex, this made me feel fly and i carried myself graciously to my work space with my hair flying.
Immediately i got to my department, i learnt that my co-workers were preparing for an important outing. My name was not on the list of assigned workers and that was why i was not informed early. I did'nt know how important the event was, but i wanted to be there. Since staying back at work would earn me nothing but an uneventful day. I made to Mr.larry's office in a bid to plead with him so that, i could be on team.
"Morning sir" i said, as soon as i got to Mr.larry's office. "Nancy, how are you?" He responded and i told him " Am just fine".
Myself and Mr.larry talked for awhile before i informed him that i would love to go with the selected team to the event they were preparing for.
"Oh Nancy i would have love to help, but there was a strict order that i shouldn't involve you. Maybe next time" Mr.larry said and i wondered who gave the order. I knew it would be pointless to ask him about the giver of the order, so i thanked him and made to leave. I was almost at the door when Mr.larry called my name. I turned back and he said "You look drop dead gorgeous Nancy". I faked a smile and left his office, causing him beneath my breathe.
Time checked 12:00pm. Since my department was empty and boring, i decided to call khole and inform her that i would be coming over to her house. I was about to place a call through to khole when i saw an incoming call from Kelvin. I accepted his call and said "Hello handsome"
kelvin laughed and said "Hi ugly" I scoffed and threatened to end the call if he doesn't take back his statement.
"Taken honey" kelvin said and i asked why he was calling in a harsh tone (preatending to be angry).
"Common, queen of my heart, don't get mad at me. If you do i will just die for love" kelvin said and we both laughed. Kelvin cleared his throat and said "Am almost at your working place. Am coming to pick you up"
"For what?" i asked. "Hmm... Lets just say, its a surprise" Kelvin said.
I could not figure out the kind of surprise i would be getting so i pleaded with kelvin to give me a hint.
"Just get down here ma'am. You will get to know when you see it" kelvin said in response and ended the call. I quickly packed my bag in anxiety and rushed out of my office, not having the slightest idea of what Kelvin's wanted to surprise me with.
I saw a black tinted Prado packed in front of my work place. Without been told, i knew it was kelvin's. I graciously walked toward the car and the door was opened for me by one of kelvin's security. "Hi love" I said to kelvin has i sat close to him, occupying the back sit. Instead of responding, kelvin held my face and took full claim of my lips. The kiss came has a beautiful surprise. i eventually released my lips and said "is this the surprise?". Kelvin spanked me playfully and said "you look breathe taking. I just could not fight the urge to kiss you".
I smiled and murmured "thank you" as the driver started the engine and we left for the unknown destination.
The car stopped at a point, after abour thirty minutes drive. I could not make a gusse of our location since the car glasses were tinted. I was about asking kelvin of our location when i noticed he was on the phone.
"yes... We have arrived..She is here with me...Okay.. See you soon" kelvin said and ended the call.
"who was that?" I asked kelvin immediately he dropped the phone. "ehm, lets just say somebody you don't know." kelvin said with a smile and alighted.He opened the car door for me to alight.
"What the hell is happening here?" was the first statement i made as soon as i alighted. I was lost for a moment.
TBC

6 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:
CONTINUATION

I could see a smile spread on kelvin's face, as if he had been waiting to get a go ahead from me but i was proved wrong when kelvin pulled me up and took him into his arm.
"Am not in this with you because of sex, i just want to proof to you that nobody can love you like i do. Every touch and every kiss is an expression of my love baby. Have said this before and am saying it again, I LOVE YOU nancy. Heaven knows i really do" Kelvin said and he squeezed me in his arm, holding me so tight.
I was dumbfounded for a moment, i could not help but feel true and genuine love. If only Jordan was like kelvin, my moment of weakness would'nt have result into me loosing my virginity. Though i thought i would not regret my past actions but with the way kelvin treated me, i could not hide the fact that i realised my mistake a bit too late.
"Lets go to my room Miss" Kelvin said, bringing me out of my thought.
shocked shocked shocked This Kelvin's self control is out of this world oo after all the action?? Abi is he impotent?? embarassed Anyways really loved the whole concept!!! Kelvin is a real gentleman that doesn't take advantage of people's weakness kiss I am so glad I have always and will always be a #teamKelvin

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oly23:

shocked shocked shocked This Kelvin's self control is out of this world oo after all the action?? Abi is he impotent?? embarassed Anyways really loved the whole concept!!! Kelvin is a real gentleman that doesn't take advantage of people's weakness kiss I am so glad I have always and will always be a #teamKelvin
lol welcome back sis!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
oooo..dis suspense o..NYC 1 ANGEL..TANK GOD U DIDNT DO AS U SAID HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ARREARS
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

did you just say 'fa'?. You from ilorin?
Yes honey i did. Wbu?
am not frm ilorin oooo, don't even no y I always say fa fa grin grin grin, me sef njoy my Christmas, wen wil u b bk frm ur villa?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Finally finally ma angel is back(i really missed you like i dunno).welcum bk angel of ma head nd wia iz dah goodie goodie u promisd to bring bk?
Dz kelvin is hmmmm,lemme continue 2luk him wid one eye.
Creeza u no knw say women beta pass men wey dy cheat lyk kilode.merry xmas nd new year in advance to u angel.gv us our xmas update.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WizyJ88(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh my goodness this suspense is startling.... #ghostmode_deactivated
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
This suspense is immense and I'm very impatient right now. Kelvin loves to pull a stunt. And what on earth did Nancy see? Angel, you suspense these days are overwhelming.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
rachealfst:
Only me! I will feed d whole of Lagos with this, thanks.
lol sis its for you and you only o.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blecool:
Wowww....Dis Story Is So Interesting, Inspiring, Emotional And Touching.I Just Came Across This And Av Bin With My Phone Since Morning Readin This Story, I Was Seriously Determined To Finish Dis Today, So I Cancelled All Plans For The Day.Have Read Stories On Dis Platform Bt Dis Particular One Won My Heart.I Fell So Inluv With Dis .Some Parts Made Me Cry While Some Other Parts Made Me Laugh, Everytin Was Ok Though Just Some Little Mistakes And I Understand U Aint Perfect,But Believe Me You Have Done A Great Job So Far.And I Hope Dis Is Nt How The Story Wants To End O, So It Wnt Luk Like Yoruba Movie(lol).More Ink To Ur Pen And More Data To Ur Phone Miss.Pls Do Mention Me In The Next Update....Let Me Go And Eat So I Wud Gain Energy While I Wait For The Next One.Dis Story Is Really A Hit And God Bless U Real Good
Awwn.... Thanks honey! Must confess you made my day. God bless you for me
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
olatex25:

pinging wit shayo Eye, thank God u are bck Miss.. But why ur home town kon dey local lyk dat nah, mayb u guyz shud vote for me as Councellor in next cumin Election. So dat i wil restore network, nd provide shelter 2u pple.. Lolz.. Na joke i dey ooo
in btw, hope u did nt climb tree 2 av access for Network.. Cum down b4 person go dey hear story dat touch.. Na joke i stil dey ooo..
Make i seriouse small, sipping my Goldberg wit left hand.. Merry Xmas nd apy new yr in adv..
Oya drop d bomb, i mean update...
lol so 2face don teach you too?. Dey shayo dey go.
Lol wetin lah? Am back joor, theres only empty hen network there

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
olatex25:
Wait ooo.. Did i jst see End of chapter or its my shayo Eye decieving me, can't be oo..
Wot of uncle mike & his greedy wife, hope u av nt forget dere part..
Anyway i reserve hot Ogogoro nd chicken lap for u to celebrate dis Xmas.. Av miss u here
lol i have it all covered honey. Lol i no dey take ogogoro abeg, but i full ground for chicken. Thanks

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
YungTemy:

I'm sure Dtobs wouldn't mind. We can be ''Three'' and it will be awe''some'' grin
loving this romantic story.... You deserve an award.
lol dtobs baby. Show nao. Come and show yungtemy what you are made of
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
cerowo:
Been following dis lovely writeup 4 awhile nw, it wld b unfair of me not 2 comment
Angel u re d bomb, nyc story u got here
woah! Thanks babe!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
lukfame:
started reading two days back... now am here...

God bless you angel....Really nice one for making my yesterday
thanks honey!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jane1234f:
I enjoyed it, you tried sis
thanks sis

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
berhdo:
Jst catch up. Ds story is superb, as in great work here ma. More ink to ur pen nd more wisdom in abundant. I can't say waiting for d nxt update. Queing for d nxt bomb shell
lol thanks swidy!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
boffinjay:
lolz.una no quickly ask,e don finish.i don giv my rotwelier d bone.
chai! You fall hand
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oly23:

Awww merry Christmas to you too sweety!! And a most blessed new year!! Enjoy Granny's food for 2
thanks honey. I hate village food like ion know!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
hatchetman:
oooo..dis suspense o..NYC 1 ANGEL..TANK GOD U DIDNT DO AS U SAID HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ARREARS
bossman! Been waiting for your comment. Thanks, lets rock 2017 together too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.