Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Share Your Love-letter Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Love-letter Experience. (15730 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by DavidEsq(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol am male. Fam.. Forget the f thing.. Just put it there grin
So na una dey on Nairaland de talk naughty talk wey dey make boys dey sweat shebi?
Oya take am
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wrote to a girl in jss2. The girl went to report me to my principal. During afternoon assembly I was called to the podium and given the beating of my life...but then again the woman warned me and unknowingly gave me an advice,"never write anything on paper,use words instead! Then the person u are dealing with won't have evidence against you!" Those words have helped me all my life! What's more the beating turned me ta a hero and the lady felt sorry. We married now with a kid.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by TrapHedges(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
krissconnect:

I read ur comment thrice,couldn't undastand a thing. Startin frm ur moniker to ur full stop.

Wow I'll write pidgin for you.. Now check this out

I node write all those dirty love letters.. If I like any girl I go just go tell am

OK if nobe for one time wey our NYSC food and nutrition teacher say make we write essay on how to cook our favorite food.. And my favorite food na Toto.. So I write about am go submit..
Them come give me 10days outside school suspension and flog for Devotion hall

Wetin I do really worth am cool

YOU good now?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by TrapHedges(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
DavidEsq:

So na una dey on Nairaland de talk naughty talk wey dey make boys dey sweat shebi?
Oya take am

Nah am not one of those boys behind female moniker.. Every body know am male.. cool

BTW I just did dis today
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by henryboff(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
osesology:
Well, there was this girl l was dying for back then, l think 2004. l was in jss1. We weren't in the same school. Whenever l see her pass by our house on her way to church, my heart almost jumps out of my chest. I tried to toast her but she wasn't even listening to me.
Then valentine came and l decided to write a love letter and put it in a card. l come mumu put #200 inside (money l got from doing legbuke).
l gave it to a female friend of hers to help me deliver it. The next day, she returned the letter to me through the same friend, including the money, saying that she wasn't interested.
I couldn't eat through out that day...even to the next day.

But right now, anytime l visit my hometown and l see her, l start to wonder what it was about her back then that made me go gaga whenever l saw her...cos looking at her now, l'm like ``what de fu*k''!
See men ooo so you don dey write love letter since 2004!!!! Man you don old ooo
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by williamsofficial(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
lol

mine is still fresh like today's bread in my mind.

I had a crush on a girl back then in Jss2 and her best friend who also doubles as her seat mate has a crush on me.

I started by writing piece of paper and sending the mail via my pen cap which she replies and sends back the same way.

We later graduated to using notebook as our medium of sending the later. I would borrow her integrated science note book and returns it the following day with the later in the middle of the loafs.

The bubble busted when she mistakenly borrowed her best friend the note with my letter inside. The most funny part of it was that I mentioned in the letter that I know her friend likes me but I hate her and can't have anything to do with her....

So you can imagine the whole drama I had to deal with. I was punished severely by my vice principal who used to use me as a good example. The babe denied me oooooo. I faced the shame alone. lol

Now we grown ups now. We ran into each other sometime last year and we had a good laugh about it.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by krissconnect(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapHedges:

Wow I'll write pidgin for you.. Now check this out

I node write all those dirty love letters.. If I like any girl I go just go tell am

OK if nobe for one time wey our NYSC food and nutrition teacher say make we write essay on how to cook our favorite food.. And my favorite food na Toto.. So I write about am go submit..
Them come give me 10days outside school suspension and flog for Devotion hall

Wetin I do really worth am cool

YOU good now?
Yea. Am good now. U shud continue writing in pidgin. English aint ur style. Stop confusing people anyhw.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by henryboff(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
skedy1:
Chaii...The old good days of ' Ditto Ditto' and 'Here I drop my pen in the basket of love'...

That was how I finished loveleen with love letters...

Beatrice on the other hand wouldn't let me rest with hers!

Na secondary school love finish jare, forget Romeo and Juliet mata!
Na wa oo boss wetin be the point of faking a love letter now na? You for just describe am for us no be to dey write am now na. embarassed
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
cummando:
Wrote to a girl in jss2. The girl went to report me to my principal. During afternoon assembly I was called to the podium and given the beating of my life...but then again the woman warned me and unknowingly gave me an advice,"never write anything on paper,use words instead! Then the person u are dealing with won't have evidence against you!" Those words have helped me all my life! What's more the beating turned me ta a hero and the lady felt sorry. We married now with a kid.

You can't be serious
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by osesology(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
henryboff:

See men ooo so you don dey write love letter since 2004!!!! Man you don old ooo
lol! I was a teenager.
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by TrapHedges(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
krissconnect:

Yea. Am good now. U shud continue writing in pidgin. English aint ur style. Stop confusing people anyhw.

Nah.. I love Internet slang tbh.. And I don't like people understanding me.. Byeeee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
I wrote one to Ozioma SS1. 2007.

For Chrissakes that babe used to keep me up at night. I imagined many scenarios involving her like me and her lying on the bed and just talking (sex wasn't a priority, I just wanted her attention) or me and her going out to visit friends, getting married, cooking together, fetching water together. Those days I lived and breathed Ozioma. So I couldn't take it any more and I decided to write her. As a smart guy, I practised a new handwriting for two weeks because everyone in the class knew my handwriting.

On the day of delivery, I left it inside her maths notebook. For some reason, my cousin who was in the same class with me borrowed her maths notebook and saw the letter. The stupid boy read out the letter in class in class and everyone including me had a good laugh from the highly descriptive and fantastical piece. We took turns during break role playing the things that were described in the letter. I even took part!

Looking back, I am not sure I would have survived the embarrasment had it been known that "pastor" could dream of being with a woman.

Good times!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Revolva(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Loveletter for where....none
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by younqjohn01(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
u remind me of my first love. adebolanle . mhen when I was in jss2 . the most beautiful girl in scho then
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You can't be serious
of course I am! Anniversary nov 28

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
cummando:
of course I am! Anniversary nov 28

Always tell people that true love manifests without logistics, just like urs
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by AuroraB(f): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
osesology:
Well, there was this girl l was dying for back then, l think 2004. l was in jss1. We weren't in the same school. Whenever l see her pass by our house on her way to church, my heart almost jumps out of my chest. I tried to toast her but she wasn't even listening to me.
Then valentine came and l decided to write a love letter and put it in a card. l come mumu put #200 inside (money l got from doing legbuke).
l gave it to a female friend of hers to help me deliver it. The next day, she returned the letter to me through the same friend, including the money, saying that she wasn't interested.

But right now, anytime l visit my hometown and l see her, l start to wonder what it was about her back then that made me go gaga whenever l saw her...cos looking at her now, l'm like ``what de fu*k''!
What's 'legbuke' grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Peace2love: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
This remind me of those glorious days, myself and my crew would gather together and read the letters to make fun of it. We rate them by their handwriting and how intelligent they are, but thing have changed, nowadays school children are after swag. They don't care if the guy got some brain in-between his ears.

Special letter are read in the toilet. For that person I have crush for, I Will steal my mum red lipstick, apply it on my lips then kiss the letter and send it back.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Mzsolmi(f): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
mine be say i too like Indian movies then so na their song lyrics I dey take reply or text my bf baq in the days

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by efeski(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
I wrote just one love letter ( having attended a boy's school). The babe was in my street and schooled @ Benin as a boarder. She's late now though and the events inspired me to write a short non-fiction story which I termed "The Perfumed Reply".

It's not been published on any platform till date and I just might paste it here if popular opinion demands it.
Her dad was this mean fucker who toasted most babes in the street including my sister, but would lose his temper if any guy ventured near any of his 4 daughters

#RIPMonicaKadiri

Death be not proud

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
I was in Jss1 when I got a letter from our neigbour's brother that came from Warri.The guy said in d letter that he loves me so much and he want me to be his girlfriend (in jenifa's voice), the bobo even promised to be giving me cash.Lol
When my parent got back from work, I showed them the letter,with vexation they marched to our neighbour's house and the guy was deported ASAP grin
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by skedy1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
henryboff:

Na wa oo boss wetin be the point of faking a love letter now na? You for just describe am for us no be to dey write am now na. embarassed

If I hear say I write am nw,,,,

See dat date, d letter is as old as d date!

No b play!
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by smashad(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
mehn ..those days,e get wan girl weh I bin de like den Wella,I fit pass her ous lik 50times make I just see am...nai one day ooo,I see some guys de ryt letter to d girl, I was forming brilliant I collect hlp dem wrt.we troway d tin for dier domot ooo..d babe read am carry con show her mama....as I de ous around 7pm de eat oo nai de con call me,mehn I wan die.de say na me wryt d letter I refuse asap. begin cry self join am...nai d girl neighbour say me na good boy me n her pikin de go church 2geter na so I bale ooo....but afta den d letter draw both of us togeter sha

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
DavidEsq:
Be lying there o
prove it that I'm lyin
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Koddedtinz: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
osesology:

lol, it was your teenage hormones and puberty at work.
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by ElPhoche(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
MY FIRSTAND LAST LOVE LETTER
Then while growing up, there was this girl I asked out then and we dated before I got into year one. While still in school, due to the distance, she asked me to send her something. I wrote an Xrated love letter and my brother was supposed to be the courier when he got home. I dunno what happened, but my mum laid her hands on the letter while going through my brother's bag (something that she does not usually do). My mum called me over the phone and was so disappointed with me, after all the godly training. My Pops called me gonna night call, that was back in 2010, for a long 'synagogue-talk'. At some point , he started to read my letter to me. I told him to stop, that I already knew what was in the letter. It wasn't a funny experience.
I swore never to write a love letter again, except to do girl I will marry (though I don't think it is still in Vogue), just like I can't take her to Mr Biggs....I broke up with the same girl twice there, two different locations..... That was then Shaw, when I had not really put my life into order....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Teebouye995(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
my was quite nasty, wrote to a lady who came to visit her friend who stays in same compound wiv me, after finnishing wiv the letter, i dropped it in one of the ladie's clothes hanged on the line. unfotunately som1 packed the cloth for her n spotted the letter. sh*t got real, our parents got aware n the ffing week was a week to forget for all teenegers in dat compound

sh*t happens tho

1 Like

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Taryur3(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
I and my fellow roomates\ classmates are perfect in this.we select some big grammars from the dictionary... Imagine a letter that was written by 5 brilliant chaps...dem no born the girl well not succumb...the worst aspect is,na me be the main organizer but I hardly write for myself.
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by sircrabo: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
My first letter was written with the help of Mills & Boom. I got some lines from there. I was so scared of approaching girls as a jew man then, but each time I saw Princess pass by my mind skipped. I'll stay up late at night playing Celine Dion and imagining walking by the beach side with Her. I was madly in love with someone I couldn't approach. Little did I know she liked me too and was waiting for me to move first. One socials day (in FGC PH), I managed to dance with her and our eyes met severally. I wrote her the letter the next day and she responded positively with a kiss on it. I read that letter more than my school books (PN okeke & Ababio) everyday. We finally became friends but after the hols she changed school and I never saw her again. I have ransacked facebook but can't find her. I remember using my transport to buy her ice cream and I trekked home lying that I wanted to see a friend closeby but had to trek from Rumuokoro to arteilery. Tins we do for love

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by Ahmedgk(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmm that remind me of my first love (Halima). she was the love of my life.the first girl I've ever toast and d first girl that reply me my love letter.
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by tonytony208(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
I missed those moments, then love was mostly pure n unconditional

grin

Is your own love pure and unconditional now?
Re: Share Your Love-letter Experience. by davidif: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2016
krissconnect:
Shout out to that girl or boy you wrote loveletters to and was eventually caught or traded successfully.

My own experience is this: I exchanged numerous number of letters with this girl in my jss2. I always tore the ones she gave me after reading them, never knew she was storing hers in her school bag. One day,a letter leaked. The love letter I wrote to her,and the whole class got to know about it,and then I was blamed and punished. The girl pretended innocent and saved her ass. I was shamefully tagged the 'lover boy' way back then after the incident. Share yours...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/344159_Love_Letter_jpga3c19dab5536b8414c1128bf9dbff500 illustrative love letter

Abeg don't do this abroad o. My good friend did this in the school library and the girl read and called the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / •**★★Breast Challenge★★*** / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.