Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (842466 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1091) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naijaseeker: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please, can someone tell the commentators to simply keep quiet biko

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
dankorode:
which player?

The Ivorians no.10 who plays for UDG Tenerife in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
GeneralDae:
Live Updates

Tunisia 3 Equatorial Guinea 0 (ongoing)
South Africa 2 Algeria 0 (90 mins)
Cameroon 2 Gabon 0 (ongoing)

Update please
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Once Onome Ebi retires..... Ashleigh Plumptre should definitely wear the no.5 jersey.

She gives her alllllllllll 100%

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Fweshest3: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
Once Onome Ebi retires..... Ashleigh Plumptre should definitely wear the no.5 jersey.

She gives her alllllllllll 100%
Update pls
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naijaseeker: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chai, imagine if Oparanozie is here, free Kilck brings her to mind
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
This referee is Bias ..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by elyte89: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
What's d final score line?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naijaseeker: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
This referee is Bias ..

Imagine, and in Abuja for that matter.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
This referee is Bias ..
update us oooo!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
solonnachi:

Update please
Tunisia 5 Equatorial Guinea 0
Cameroon 8 Gambia 0
Zimbabwe 1 Botswana 3
Southafrica 2 Algeria 0
Nigeria 2 CIV 0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Final score

Nigeria 2 CIV 0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Plumptre woman of the match

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nigeria really struck gold with Ashleigh

Fantastic player

My WOTM

The team lacked cohesion, couldn't sting 5 passes moving forward. Luck and experience carried the day.

The Ivorians were better but unlucky

Hoping the put up a better show in a few days

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ivory coast dey ball fire
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Honestly waldrum is not the man to take us forward

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
FT:

Nigeria �� (2)-(0) �� Côte d'Ivoire

Ifeoma Onumonu ⚽21' ⚽56'

#AWCON2022Q

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
lovewins:
Nigeria really struck gold with Ashleigh

Fantastic player

My WOTM

The team lacked cohesion, couldn't sting 5 passes moving forward. Luck and experience carried the day.

The Ivorians were better but unlucky

Hoping the put up a better show in a few days
No team defending, should be aiming to string a lot of passes. We were better when the game was nil. We had to defend our goals na. Beautiful football is not the goal at all times. Remember that this CIV squad were the reason we never made it to Olympics for the third time. Now we need to be the reason they never make it to WC.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Special thanks to JohnBullMySon , thanks for the sub, may GOD bless you greatly

ah still see action watch from 70mins, after ah rush sharply borrow 200 join and sub,

BTW the youtube stream was clear, beautiful pitch that Abuja Stadium,

commentator nah wack, had to give another person the Bluetooth to listen, while I just watch like that

second leg, if they field that their keeper again, Randy should give the girls licentious bombard her with shots from all angle
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
isan:
Honestly waldrum is not the man to take us forward
The former coach lost to CIV, removing us from 2020 olyimpic qualifiers. Waldrum won his game 2 nil but yet you are not satisfied sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
No team defending, should be aiming to string a lot of passes. We were better when the game was nil. We had to defend our goals na. Beautiful football is not the goal at all times. Remember that this CIV squad were the reason we never made it to Olympics for the third time. Now we need to be the reason they never make it to WC.

yes you are correct, and we shall finish the job, in the second leg,

but make CAF put better ref not this yeye woman
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by marvin906(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
At a point I had to remove my ear piece to stop hearing the rubbish commentary

Plumptre get wotm

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
do4luv14:

yes you are correct, and we shall finish the job, in the second leg,

but make CAF put better ref not this yeye woman
Yeah. Did you get what you asked for?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Yeah. Did you get what you asked for?

yeah that's, had to borrow 200, to complete it back and sub,

started watching at 70mins

Thanks sir
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
The former coach lost to CIV, removing us from 2020 olyimpic qualifiers. Waldrum won his game 2 nil but yet you are not satisfied sad
I think the former coach was sacked before that game.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
do4luv14:
Special thanks to JohnBullMySon , thanks for the sub, may GOD bless you greatly

ah still see action watch from 70mins, after ah rush sharply borrow 200 join and sub,

BTW the youtube stream was clear, beautiful pitch that Abuja Stadium,

commentator nah wack, had to give another person the Bluetooth to listen, while I just watch like that

second leg, if they field that their keeper again, Randy should give the girls licentious bombard her with shots from all angle
Thank you too. You didn't need to add 200 again na cheesy
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
marvin906:
At a point I had to remove my ear piece to stop hearing the rubbish commentary

Plumptre get wotm

bros no be only you, dame here too
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Thank you too. You didn't need to add 200 again na cheesy

grincheesy the plan had been restricted to just 24hrs for 300, so had to borrow 200, to sub for 2days, cheesy

thanks man
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

If you mean Thomas no, he resigned to coach in India
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

Rohr factor might be making him eager to blast the coach. But the result was okay. He has defeated Ghana and CIV. Top ranked teams. Not bad at all.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
do4luv14:

If you mean Thomas no, he resigned to coach in India
Yeah my point is that he left just before the game against Coted'Ivore.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Rohr factor might be making him eager to blast the coach. But the result was okay. He has defeated Ghana and CIV. Top ranked teams. Not bad at all.
They are top ranked teams but we are still the best team in Africa hence the coach should make the girls organized ahead of the second leg. We should be beating Ivory coast and Ghana of course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1091) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Danielnino00(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.