Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (747652 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:10pm On May 22, 2022
Look at these Clip here, you would know that she’s an excellent Player!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_yF8zD3LA
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 2:18pm On May 22, 2022
Deltamani:
Hey guys can we really talk about this Patricia George, especially her exclusion from the 2022 AWCON Provisional list…

Most of us have seen her College days Clips, we must have watch her other shot clips and goals playing for SC Sand and probably watch her full club games..

Is it that she isn’t a National team material, or a Club player? I just don’t know what to say right now..

There are players in the Superfalcon list that i know very well that she can beat to a spot in the fullback position, what qualities does she lack as a Fullback/Wingback…

This isn’t a player (Forward) we’re converting to a defender or something, She’s naturally a defender unlike the makeshifts player we’re using in some of this positions.

First, while I have mixed feelings about the exclusion of Patricia George from provisional list as evidenced by numerous posts I've made on this platform, I however think that the coach is solely responsible for who makes his team and who doesn't. Coaches are solely responsible for the successes and failures of their team, so it's only fair to allow them the liberty of choice of who makes the team and who doesn't. Of course we can have opinion about his choice and even strongly disagree with them, but it's still his choice to make. The only time a coach should be called to question is if he doesn't deliver success after allowing him the freedom to choose in sync with their strategies.

Secondly, there seem to be other reasons for her exclusion from the team. We may not have the full details yet but Schemerkhiz has alluded to that and has promised to share more when the time is right. Right now we can only support the team and wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:52pm On May 22, 2022
#NWFLPremiershipSuper6| #TulcanEnergy.

HT- |Bayelsa Queens 2 Nasarawa Amazons 1|

Gift Monday 1' ⚽| 1-0

Bashirat Amoo 18' ⚽| 1-1

Gift Monday 24' ⚽| 2-1

#BAYNAS
#TulcanEnergy
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
What kind defending is this cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2022
Monday absolutely too good for the super6 she needs to move to Europe now , Robo GC has produced another big talent
Deltamani:
#NWFLPremiershipSuper6| #TulcanEnergy.

HT- |Bayelsa Queens 2 Nasarawa Amazons 1|

Gift Monday 1' ⚽| 1-0

Bashirat Amoo 18' ⚽| 1-1

Gift Monday 24' ⚽| 2-1

#BAYNAS
#TulcanEnergy
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:43pm On May 22, 2022
Take a bow, Monday Gift

9 goals in 5 games and the MVP award. Super Falcons striker, Monday Gift made the NWFL Super Six her own as she scored in all games to help Bayelsa Queens win the NWFL for the sixth time

Remarkably, she is on loan at Bayelsa Queens

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:56pm On May 22, 2022
Many people are casting doubts over the sex of Clara Cletus Luvanga of Tanzania �� U17 Women's national team scored who scored all 4 goals when they beat Cameroon �� 4-1 today in the FIFA World Cup qualifications.

She has scored 10 goals so far in the qualifiers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:27am On May 23, 2022
The Cameroonian fans are still asking if the Tanzanian no.7 is a male or female ?

It's up to you to judge but one thing you need to know Clara Cletus Luvanga is the player who so far has made the Lioness Indomptables U17 lose hope. She scored a quadruple yesterday afternoon
Final score Cameroon 1-4 Tanzania.

Qualifying ticket for the U17 Women's World Cup in India seems to be in the hands of Stéphane Ndzana's fillies.

Return match next June 6 in Tanzania.

#AWS

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:32am On May 23, 2022
�Gift Monday - Player of the Match
�Gift Monday - Top scorer
�Gift Monday - Most Valuable Player
�Bawuo Ange Gabrielle - Golden Glove

Bayelsa Queens made a clean sweep here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:44am On May 23, 2022
�� Tanzania U17 Women's NT beat Cameroon �� 4-1 today in the #FIFAWC U-17 qualifiers 1st leg.

Clara Cletus Luvanga scored all the four goals.

She currently plays for Yanga Princess in Tanzania.

She has 10 goals so far in the qualifiers.

She's called CR7.

Let's celebrate our own as Africans.

She will definitely be a woman under there but her testosterone would be different and the male side in her is on the higher side just like Barbara Banda and South Africa Caster Samenya

#AfricanFootball #Tanzania #Yanga

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2022
Deltamani:
Many people are casting doubts over the sex of Clara Cletus Luvanga of Tanzania �� U17 Women's national team scored who scored all 4 goals when they beat Cameroon �� 4-1 today in the FIFA World Cup qualifications.

Africans are at times the biggest haters. Someone cannot do something good without getting backlash. At least they didn't make this one strip naked.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:16am On May 23, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

Africans are at times the biggest haters. Someone cannot do something good without getting backlash. At least they didn't make this one strip naked.

Hate is a strong word though. Objectively expressing reservation over a particular matter or person isn't hate, especially if it bothers on fairness and equity particularly in women's sport.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2022
I don't think they are hating though her appearance really look like a man especially when you are seeing her for the first time .
BascoVanVeli:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2022
Deltamani:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2022
Deltamani:

I doubt if the pics am seeing is truly U17

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2022
lovewins:

Hate is a strong word though. Objectively expressing reservation over a particular matter or person isn't hate, especially if it bothers on fairness and equity particularly in women's sport.

I didn't use hate, I used HATER which is much different from hate although this would be called racist if it happened abroad. Without a shred of evidence people are calling a 16 year old girl a man. U don't make accusations like that without evidence.

I have seen loads of women in Nigeria with that type of strong face.

If she didn't score 4 goals nobody would have said a word.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2022
isan:
I don't think they are hating though her appearance really look like a man especially when you are seeing her for the first time .

They won't have said anything if she didn't destroy them. Plenty women have manly looks just like some men could pass for women, this isn't anything new.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 10:04am On May 23, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

I didn't use hate, I used HATER which is much different from hate although this would be called racist if it happened abroad. Without a shred of evidence people are calling a 16 year old girl a man. U don't make accusations like that without evidence.

I have seen loads of women in Nigeria with that type of strong face.

If she didn't score 4 goals nobody would have said a word.

That's straw man argument bro, Hater is a verb that has the noun hate as the root word. But that's not even the point, my point is persons can express reservations without labeling them as bigots or haters. Like you rightly said, if this was done in the US it would have been termed racist and it necessarily doesn't have to be. There's been a recent influx of trans women into female sports with most of them coming on top as winners and the ladies who are victims can't speak up cause they do not want to be termed as transphobic.

Just a few weeks ago, one African nation reported another to CAF cause they allegedly fielded overaged players for an u-17 competition and fortunately they were able to prove it. If I wasn't told that lady was a woman, on first look I would have assumed she was a man and Evey sincere person will say the same thing. It's possible she's a female with high male genetic hormone and I believe there are rules right now about the permissible amount of male hormone to allow for equity and fairness.

Wishing the young woman all the best.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2022
lovewins:

That's straw man argument bro, Hater is a verb that has the noun hate as the root word. But that's not even the point, my point is persons can express reservations without labeling them as bigots or haters. Like you rightly said, if this was done in the US it would have been termed racist and it necessarily doesn't have to be. There's been a recent influx of trans women into female sports with most of them coming on top as winners and the ladies who are victims can't speak up cause they do not want to be termed as transphobic.

Just a few weeks ago, one African nation reported another to CAF cause they allegedly fielded overaged players for an u-17 competition and fortunately they were able to prove it. If I wasn't told that lady was a woman, on first look I would have assumed she was a man and Evey sincere person will say the same thing. It's possible she's a female with high male genetic hormone and I believe there are rules right now about the permissible amount of male hormone to allow for equity and fairness.

Wishing the young woman all the best.

Oga first of all if u want to go there, "hater" is a noun just like the word "hate". U don't know the meaning of Hater so u just need to learn and move on. How can u tell me the meaning of a term u have never used or heard in ur life? Don't be ridiculous. I call my closest friends haters till this day. Just because u a hater doesn't mean I won't associate with u or something like that.

Forget the long talk, are you saying u have never seen women with that type of face? This Nigeria that u will see someone asking "u be man or u be woman?". Her looking like a man means absolutely nothing. The question is, was she born a boy or a girl? If u can't prove she is a boy there is nothing to talk about.

The racist genetic hormone policy is not used in football. That is why that South African lady started playing football after the track organisers made their useless judgement. If u were born a girl u should always be allowed to play football regardless of looks. Football is not a beauty contest.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:53am On May 23, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

They won't have said anything if she didn't destroy them. Plenty women have manly looks just like some men could pass for women, this isn't anything new.

There was case of a Nigerian girl few years ago who was dropped from the U20 team because she was looking same like this Tanzanian girl but her own case was more different because she was an hermaphrodite ( having both genitals).

I think she was from Akwa ibom, she has stopped playing Soccer already..

I’m not talking of Iyabo oo who already did surgery to correct her own to a man..

Don’t know if it’s right for me to post her pictures here..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:56am On May 23, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

We have them here in our League but in Nigeria here we don’t even do much to help their game and enjoy the advantages just like the way Zambia and co are doing.. instead we drop them from the team because of their Physical nature..

Some of these Players train themselves to look like this especially those with Smaller Mammary glands.. while those born like that tends to look more like men..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Bigzigg(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2022
Deltamani:

She clearly looks like a man.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Bigzigg(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
Deltamani:
The Cameroonian fans are still asking if the Tanzanian no.7 is a male or female ?

It's up to you to judge but one thing you need to know Clara Cletus Luvanga is the player who so far has made the Lioness Indomptables U17 lose hope. She scored a quadruple yesterday afternoon
Final score Cameroon 1-4 Tanzania.

Qualifying ticket for the U17 Women's World Cup in India seems to be in the hands of Stéphane Ndzana's fillies.

Return match next June 6 in Tanzania.

#AWS

Seriously, she needs to be investigated. She doesn't even look U17.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2022
Deltamani:

This one is not a female... Even if she is a female at all, she is past 17 years old

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
isan:
Thank you ...And her four goals will surely raise an eyebrow
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
mostob:
This one is not a female... Even if she is a female at all, she is past 17 years old

that's what I thought,

she is clearly not U17

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:56am On May 24, 2022
13 goals and 10 assist this season for Superfalcon Midfielder Peace Efih in Israel..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:58pm On May 24, 2022
Let's see how it goes...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 6:28pm On May 24, 2022
It's an end here between the Nigeria Superfalcon team and their Game Video Analyst...

The AWCON is around the Corner hope Coach Randy Waldrum gets another one... Maybe a better one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 7:56pm On May 25, 2022
Super Falcons goalkeeper wins top award in French Women’s league

21-year old goalkeeper was recognised for her excellent season with Paris FC in the French Women’s League

Super Falcons goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie has been awarded with the Bruno Martini Award for Goalkeeping Revelation of the Season in French women’s football.

The French Association of Professional Football Goalkeeper Coaches awarded the Paris FC goalkeeper for her excellent performance in the league. She helped Paris FC finish third in the league, as the capital team also qualified for a place in next season’s UEFA Women’s Champions League.

The award is voted for by other goalkeepers, professional football goalkeeper coaches, and members of the goalkeeper coaches’ association.

Nnadozie was nominated alongside Stade de Reims goalkeeper, Emily Alvarado and Issy GPS goalkeeper, Colette Morche.
The goalkeeper was elated with her recognition in the award given by the AEGB and thanked the association and her club for the laurel.

“I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the AEGB Football Association France, for this great award. A special thanks to Paris FV, you guys made it possible.”

It was Nnadozie’s second nomination and she has now won one of them. She was also selected as one of the best five goalkeepers in the French Women’s league by UNFP, Ligue 1 organisers but missed out on the biggest prize.

Nnadozie has been invited to the Super Falcons ahead of the camping for the Women African Cup of Nations.

Asisat Oshoala also selected her as her favourite Super Falcons goalkeeper and described her as “a very good goalkeeper” in a FIFA Plus TV interview.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2022
Oshoala scores in Copa del Reyna final. Already had an assist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2022
BascoVanVeli:
Oshoala scores in Copa del Reyna final. Already had an assist

Subbed off after treatment, hope all is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1021) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.