Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (812560 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1075) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2023
elyte89:
Wetin do Ashley for dere …she wan use her hand touch d ball πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Demehin’s clearance left a lot to be desired ou there. Her errant play is glaring. Inexperience.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2023
elyte89:
Wetin do Ashley for dere …she wan use her hand touch d ball πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I saw that and was like wtf. Maybe it wasn't called because it was the keepers hands.

Okoronkwo should have come in not ordega.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ThePresenceWtf: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

Tired legs, so technical prowess is now coming through

Plus we somehow always play better when Oshoala is not on the field.

Yeah, I know, and you're right... I just didn't want to point out the obvious 😁
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
I saw that and was like wtf. Maybe it wasn't called because it was the keepers hands.

Okoronkwo should have come in not ordega.

I don’t think Randy trusts Esther or Oparanazie. The latter could be justified, I’m scratching my head about the former.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2023
Kibbs:

Demehin’s clearance left a lot to be desired ou there. Her errant play is glaring. Inexperience.
Again, this should be the last time we go anywhere without Nicole Payne

We have gone past the era where centre backs could exist without an iota of footballing ability.

Let Ashleigh partner Ohale and Payne play LB.

At least Alozie can play RB while we look for another capable full back.

Or we begin to blood Imuran there and mover Ash to CB

Enough abeg
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2023
ThePresenceWtf:

Yeah, I know, and you're right... I just didn't want to point out the obvious 😁

Omo I'm beginning to develop a fever. See tension.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2023
Why can’t they just move the ball from one side to the other instead of spamming crosses?? 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by codemaniacs: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

So too Christy

Christy is too important to be subbed off.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2023
That stomp should be a red card.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2023
[sub][/sub]
Unlimited22:

Again, this should be the last time we go anywhere without Nicole Payne

We have gone past the era where centre backs could exist without an iota of footballing ability.

Let Ashleigh partner Ohale and Payne play LB.

At least Alozie can play RB while we look for another capable full back.

Or we begin to blood Imuran there and mover Ash to CB

Enough abeg

The other Payne you mean?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BronzeTiger: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2023
Lauren James red card?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ThePresenceWtf: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
That's a violent play and a Red card, isn't it? This ref πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BronzeTiger: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
They're now reviewing it.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Is that not a red card offence?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by klexycole(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Who saw Lauren James did there?

She intentionally matched Alozie on the back.

VAR checking. angry
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Kibbs:
[sub][/sub]

The other Payne you mean?
Yes. The one who's just moved to PSG to replace Ashley Lawrence who's moved to us.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

That’s dangerous play!! Bleep this ref!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
That should be a red.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BronzeTiger: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
James red card. Yes.
Pinknature I've just removed your name and account details from the post in the Uber thread today. When you come online and see this message I'll edit it so just don't quote it.
Just stay out of trouble so we won't both have trouble again. I detest people trying to take advantage of others no matter how close or known you are to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by klexycole(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2023
RED CARD FOR JAMES!!! grin angry
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2023
If she’s red carded, lovewins will have a lot of ingredients to cook this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Lol.

Red.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ThePresenceWtf: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

Omo I'm beginning to develop a fever. See tension.

Please take Tylenol...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me too, I'm under a duvet now πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2023
Alozie frustrated the living hell out of James she took it out on her the wrong way πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ThePresenceWtf: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Super Falcons, Please don't let this slip...Please πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2023
ThePresenceWtf:

Please take Tylenol...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me too, I'm under a duvet now πŸ˜‚
My God.

I've never wanted us to win so badly.

I mean the female team.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2023
BronzeTiger:

They're now reviewing it.
Immediately I saw that, I was like: Oya na one down grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Penalty against Nigeria denied.

Potential red card for James

Is God aligning the stars for the Super Falcons?
😭😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Kibbs:
Alozie frustrated the living hell out of James she took it out on her the wrong way πŸ˜‚
Her and Ayinde.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Kibbs:
If she’s red carded, lovewins will have a lot of ingredients to cook this thread

I am coming. Let's win first
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BronzeTiger: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Kibbs:
He can cook as much as he wants as long as we win. Any style of cooking he wants to do ingredients will be provided for him. 😁.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2023
We've been so used to being on the bad side of officiating that this red to Lauren James feels one kind of way. But its a right call.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1075) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.