Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. (17516 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner / Buhari Is Allowing Other Ethnic Groups To Kill Our People - Miyetti Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by hucienda: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
OP please what's the name of the text?

These Brits are badt ass tho. See how they detailed everything by locales and to further remove ambiguity, tribes. In 1931! FDR and Adolf were on the ascendancy to power with Churchill warming up in the shadows. Even the now 90-year Queen Elizabeth II was but a little girl then.

Before seeing this eye-popping doc, I recall I sometimes wonder how the Igbo seem to be everywhere. In Nigeria, outside their region, they are usually the next most populous after the natives. Outside the country, they are still adventurous and everywhere - except in the UK where I think they are second to the Yoruba. A friend was talking about trips to CIV, Togo and Gabon and in one instant at a local market, he was surprised hearing some folks speaking Igbo. Another one whom he engaged with in a bit of a rapport at the Félix airport on his return to naija said he was visiting the east with his little boy for the young man to know the francophone country isn't really his native country as the boy struggled with English.

IMO, I think they are the second most populous in the country after the Hausa-Fulani. And this is a bit mysterious to me and remarkable since almost all follow the christian faith and thus are monogamous.

2 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by omenkaGrazing: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
No wonder Igbos seem to be everywhere.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Armaggedon: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
shigothang:

Am talking of migration ,and not those that were merged away from their to other zones.
then you are wrong. I am talking of indigeneous Igbos and yorubas in west and north respectievely.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Armaggedon:
then you are wrong. I am talking of indigeneous Igbos and yorubas in west and north respectievely.

And how significant ere the ibo's living in the west then ? Compare with yoruba's in the north.

Give me numbers .
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by mekuzi200: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
omonnakoda:
I thought they said 50 million igbos were killed in Biafra and Ibos only marry one wife so where do all these billion Ibgos come from
A mumu will always remain a mumu.

5 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by mekuzi200: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2016
If the British had not left too early, perhaps, Nigeria would have been a better country. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by specimenC: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Igboid:

The 1931 April Census. Already placed Ndiigbo ahead of Yorubas. Until Nigeria conducts another Census with ethnic composition, the referral for Ethnic composition of Nigeria remains the 1931 April Census.

This is the meat of this thread.

Until nigeria does what? Who the hell are you? Believe what you want, figures from 2006 census still stands as the official figure depicting nigeria population. Since the british are gods to you and could only be ones with the right figures. What then do you say about nigeria's population estimate from outside (UN and the likes), foreign investor have done their's to know when/where and how to invest in the country? Are they lying too? You have been to every part of nigeria and there is no way our population can be up to 160milli?? Really? Are you for real? I ask again, who the hell do you think you are? You don't matter nigga.

2 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
MrDude:
Una no serious.

angry

Hausa/fulani - terrorism

Yoruba - Internet fraud

Igbo - drug Lords

Terrorism + Internet fraud + drug pushing = battered, shattered, irreparable tainted international image to detriment of this hell hole called Nigeria.

Yall so called big three tribes are largely the sole reason why this country is what it is today. We in the minority tribes deserve a downright apology as una (hausa, Igbo and yoruba) don spoil all our name finish come make us dey carry cross wey no be ours dammit, fuuuk yall! angry angry
keep quiet there. which minority? is it Edo that are into ashawo or the I jaws that are into oil theft and vandalism .
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by omonnakoda: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
mekuzi200:

A mumu will always remain a mumu.
Correct!you cannot delete your ancestry
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
specimenC:

Until nigeria does what? Who the hell are you? Believe what you want, figures from 2006 census still stands as the official figure depicting nigeria population. Since the british are gods to you and could only be ones with the right figures. What then do you say about nigeria's population estimate from outside (UN and the likes), foreign investor have done their's to know when/where and how to invest in the country? Are they lying too? You have been to every part of nigeria and there is no way our population can be up to 160milli?? Really? Are you for real? I ask again, who the hell do you think you are? You don't matter nigga.
Counter him with facts and stop chest-beating like adaka. angry

2 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
omonnakoda:
Correct!you cannot delete your ancestry
omonnakoda, always vibrating and convulsing at the mention of Igbo. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Okeycima: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cc igboid am still waiting for what you promised
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Igboid: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okeycima:
Cc igboid am still waiting for what you promised

I have sent them.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EazyMoh(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2016
@Igboid and his comrades, does this mean you now agree with the wide gap the North gave the South in every census exercise as suggested by this one?
From the top ten tribes you posted it's evident the North as Hausa+Fulani = 5,629,205 = 37%
Igbo = 21.2% nd Yoruba = 21.1%
Coupled with polygamy early marriage and high birthrate, I hope next time you wont claim that the North's population is inflated.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Igboid: 2:58am On Oct 14, 2016
EazyMoh:
@Igboid and his comrades, does this mean you now agree with the wide gap the North gave the South in every census exercise as suggested by this one?
From the top ten tribes you posted it's evident the North as Hausa+Fulani = 5,629,205 = 37%
Coupled with polygamy early marriage and high birthrate, I hope next time you wont claim that the North's population is inflated.

We never can tell. Things are highly politicized now in Nigeria.
A true fiscal federalism will usher in an era of true population census in modern Nigeria.

Until then....

2 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EternalTruths: 3:10am On Oct 14, 2016
EazyMoh:

What we want is True Federalism or Bia........

The Hausa Fulani population can even be 99.9999% but the moment we have any of those above, we will be satisfied

Igboid

1 Like

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by discusant: 3:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:
For example, in CIA world fact book. You find ridiculous claims like this:

Hausa and Fulani

29%
Yoruba

21%
Igbo

18%
Ijaw

10%
Kanuri

4%
Ibibio

3.5%
Tiv

2.5%

Who exactly came up with those ridiculous numbers?

In what planet are Yorubas more populous than Ndiigbo?

This information from CIA world fact book seem to have originated from Nigerian sources and was politicized before submission to them.
It simply has no source or ground. Just from thin air and must be debunked until Nigeria adds space for ethnicity in the next census.

Igbos crowd nearly every state in Nigeria.

Yorubas are clustered only in the Southwest region.
Only on the minds of cheats we have Yoruba more populous than the Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Olu317(m): 5:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid or whatever your ID, do make me wonder on the method you adopted in this analysis of the Yoruba region's population in 1931 which was limited to South West only outside Lagos protectorate . Do you not know that Yoruba were the agitators against colonial administration?, you really sounded unlettered with your purported pseudo information which is baseless. Are you saying the offa, Igbomina, Kabba, oro, Ekiti , Ilorin, Isanlu,etc to mention few towns are not Yoruba people? yet our language is spoken in all these places , if for instance the OLUKUMI people were counted as Yoruba, or the Yoruba people/ extraction in Bini Kingdom, can you really stand the test of time?, go and do more research in the higher institution abroad, perhaps you will have more knowledge on how to identify people of the same Race. Take it or leave it Yoruba Race is larger and more blessed than your IGBO tribe ,QED. Your so called Hero, Nnamdi Azikwe was even trained politically by a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EazyMoh(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2016
EternalTruths:

What we want is True Federalism or Bia........

The Hausa Fulani population can even be 99.9999% but the moment we have any of those above, we will be satisfied

Igboid
Well isn't it ironic the federalism system of the first republic was the condition giving by the north if it were to ever join Nigeria.
Later Ironsi cancelled it and single handedly created the today's system.
Anyway Nigeria can be restructured or dissolved, but only on the terms and conditions of the North. So stay tuned.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Igboid: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2016
EazyMoh:

Well isn't it ironic the federalism system of the first republic was the condition giving by the north if it were to ever join Nigeria.
Later Ironsi cancelled it and single handedly created the today's system.
Anyway Nigeria can be restructured or dissolved, but only on the terms and conditions of the North. So stay tuned.

Never knew that Ironsi was Gowon, the man that dissolved the regions and created non viable states in their stead.
Never knew Ironsi was Obasanjo that enacted the land use decree, that took the lands of oil producing communities from their hands, and placed into the hands of oil stealing Northern elites that owe oil wells throughout the oil producing region and allowed states like Bornu to partake in the crude oil wealth of Delta and Rivers states fully backed by the law.

The kind of falsehoods I get to hear everyday in NL eh, I just keep thanking God for this ICT age.

6 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Igboid: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Olu317:
Igboid or whatever your ID, do make me wonder on the method you adopted in this analysis of the Yoruba region's population in 1931 which was limited to South West only outside Lagos protectorate . Do you not know that Yoruba were the agitators against colonial administration?, you really sounded unlettered with your purported pseudo information which is baseless. Are you saying the offa, Igbomina, Kabba, oro, Ekiti , Ilorin, Isanlu,etc to mention few towns are not Yoruba people? yet our language is spoken in all these places , if for instance the OLUKUMI people were counted as Yoruba, or the Yoruba people/ extraction in Bini Kingdom, can you really stand the test of time?, go and do more research in the higher institution abroad, perhaps you will have more knowledge on how to identify people of the same Race. Take it or leave it Yoruba Race is larger and more blessed than your IGBO tribe ,QED. Your so called Hero, Nnamdi Azikwe was even trained politically by a Yoruba man.

It's on record that the region that rebelled most against the British rule in Nigeria was the Igbos both Western and Eastern Igbos.

The Western Igbos fought the British for years in a warfare now historically known in Igbo as "Aya ekumeku" translated as the "unspoken war " due to the secrecy of the plotters.

The Aro fought the British in what is known as Anglo- Aro war, the British had to battle hard to subjugate each and every Igbo town and clan.
And even when they had succeeded in pacifying the region, colonial rule was still resented, with Aba women riots being the notable, the indirect rule of the British using Warrant chiefs also was resisted for long in many Igbo communities.

In contrast to Yorubaland that was already exhausted after the Yoruba civil war known as Kiriji war and eagerly welcomed the British rule, if it only can bring them Peace,the British experienced more resistance in Igboland.

Olukumi is nolonger Yorubas, just as Igbide( now in Isoko, even though of Igbo ancestry) can't be Igbos anylonger. They had both assimilated into the culture and language of their present geographical locations, Western Igboland for Olukumi and Isokoland for Igbide.

Opobo speak Igbo and we know it was founded by Igbos with Ijaws, yet its not Igbo today.

The Yorubas in the Northern provinces were accounted for in the 1931 census, this very much is true and I had elaborated on it in the earlier pages of this thread.

As for the last part of your post, well, you are well entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

It's on record that the region that rebelled most against the British rule in Nigeria was the Igbos both Western and Eastern Igbos.

The Western Igbos fought the British for years in a warfare now historically known in Igbo as "Aya ekumeku" translated as the "unspoken war " due to the secrecy of the plotters.

The Aro fought the British in what is known as Anglo- Aro war, the British had to battle hard to subjugate each and every Igbo town and clan.
And even when they had succeeded in pacifying the region, colonial rule was still resented, with Aba women riots being the notable, the indirect rule of the British using Warrant chiefs also was resisted for long in many Igbo communities.

In contrast to Yorubaland that was already exhausted after the Yoruba civil war known as Kiriji war and eagerly welcomed the British rule, if it only can bring them Peace,the British experienced more resistance in Igboland.

Olukumi is nolonger Yorubas, just as Igbide( now in Isoko, even though of Igbo ancestry) can't be Igbos anylonger. They had both assimilated into the culture and language of their present geographical locations, Western Igboland for Olukumi and Isokoland for Igbide.

Opobo speak Igbo and we know it was founded by Igbos with Ijaws, yet its not Igbo today.

The Yorubas in the Northern provinces were accounted for in the 1931 census, this very much is true and I had elaborated on it in the earlier pages of this thread.

As for the last part of your post, well, you are well entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EazyMoh(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

Never new that Ironsi was Gowon, the man that dissolved the regions and created non viable states in their stead.
Never knew Ironsi was Obasanjo that enacted the land use decree, that took the lands of oil producing communities from their hands, and placed into the hands of oil stealing Northern elites that owe oil wells throughout the oil producing region and allowed states like Bornu to partake in the crude oil wealth of Delta and Rivers states fully backed by the law.

The kind of falsehoods I get to hear everyday in NL eh, I just keep thanking God for this ICT age.

Oga park well! You can continue to twist facts and history to feed your tribalistic agenda, bit everyone knows that the regional system of government of the first republic died the moment Ironsi declared the decrees dissolving the regional houses of Parliament and any other law establishing regional governments thereby concentrating the power in the center. Isn't that what you are all angry about?
That the center is too strong especially after realizing you can't keep the north away from it? All those decrees by Gowon and OBJ were possible because Ironsi's decrees have cemented the way for that. If Tafawa Balewa were still to be prime minister none of those decrees would have been passed.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EazyMoh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
discusant:

Igbos crowd nearly every state in Nigeria.

Yorubas are clustered only in the Southwest region.
Only on the minds of cheats we have Yoruba more populous than the Igbo.
You believe that and you still want to secede. Have you ever wondered about the unfavorable tax conditions that might be imposed on the Igbos and their businesses? hell some government would outrightly confiscate their belongings while at the same time making their business unfavorable.
Imagine all the Igbos earning a living in different nook and cranny of Nigeria forced to fold up and move to the east, how do you think they are gonna fare. I know you'd say you are ready for that, we'll don't bother, good luck with that.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Igboid: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
EazyMoh:

Oga park well! You can continue to twist facts and history to feed your tribalistic agenda, bit everyone knows that the regional system of government of the first republic died the moment Ironsi declared the decrees dissolving the regional houses of Parliament and any other law establishing regional governments thereby concentrating the power in the center. Isn't that what you are all angry about?
That the center is too strong especially after realizing you can't keep the north away from it? All those decrees by Gowon and OBJ were possible because Ironsi's decrees have cemented the way for that. If Tafawa Balewa were still to be prime minister none of those decrees would have been passed.

Lol!

You are not making any sense.
Ironsi was murdered before he could entrench his unitary system fully. He never dissolved the regions, and he wasn't responsible for regional governments dissolution.

The two events that set Nigeria to its present path of destruction were;

1. Gowon who seized power, dissolved the regional governments, created dysfunctional non viable entities called states, there by increasing the cost of governance in the process, all in attempt to increase the number Of non viable dysfunctional entities up North called states, to drain the New discovered oil wealth down south.

2. Obasanjo, who put the last nail on the coffin of fiscal federalism, when he dispossessed indigenous people of their lands and resources thereof and handed them all to himself and Northern elites via the land use decree.

Try all you want, this is history as Ndiigbo know it. And it remains sacrosanct.
It wasn't Ironsi who caused any of those two events, he was actually murdered for even trying to carry out measures no way near those two measures in severity by same people who went on to carry out those measures and shamelessly in some warped logic still turn around to blame Ironsi for their own actions. How much more pathetic can you lots be.

4 Likes

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Igboid: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
EazyMoh:

You believe that and you still want to secede. Have you ever wondered about the unfavorable tax conditions that might be imposed on the Igbos and their businesses? hell some government would outrightly confiscate their belongings while at the same time making their business unfavorable.
Imagine all the Igbos earning a living in different nook and cranny of Nigeria forced to fold up and move to the east, how do you think they are gonna fare. I know you'd say you are ready for that, we'll don't bother, good luck with that.

They will just be fine. There are millions of Igbos spread all over the world. From North America to Europe, to Asia and to West,,East, and south African countries. Those countries needn't be part of Nigeria for those Igbos there to survive and thrive.

When Igboland stops being part of Nigeria, those Igbos Still in Nigeria will learn to survive and thrive like Ndiigbo spread all over other pparts of the World not sharing same country with Ndiigbo.

Your scaremongering is totally unfounded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EazyMoh(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

They will just be fine. There are millions of Igbos spread all over the world. From North America to Europe, to Asia and to West,,East, and south African countries. Those countries needn't be part of Nigeria for those Igbos there to survive and thrive.

When Igboland stops being part of Nigeria, those Igbos Still in Nigeria will learn to survive and thrive like Ndiigbo spread all over other pparts of the World not sharing same country with Ndiigbo.

Your scaremongering is totally unfounded.
OK then. We shall see.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by EazyMoh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Igboid:

Lol!

You are not making any sense.
Ironsi was murdered before he could entrench his unitary system fully. He never dissolved the regions, and he wasn't responsible for regional governments dissolution.

The two events that set Nigeria to its present path of destruction were;

1. Gowon who seized power, dissolved the regional governments, created dysfunctional non viable entities called states, there by increasing the cost of governance in the process, all in attempt to increase the number Of non viable dysfunctional entities up North called states, to drain the New discovered oil wealth down south.

2. Obasanjo, who put the last nail on the coffin of fiscal federalism, when he dispossessed indigenous people of their lands and resources thereof and handed them all to himself and Northern elites via the land use decree.

Try all you want, this is history as Ndiigbo know it. And it remains sacrosanct.
It wasn't Ironsi who caused any of those two events, he was actually murdered for even trying to carry out measures no way near those two measures in severity by same people who went on to carry out those measures and shamelessly in some warped logic still turn around to blame Ironsi for their own actions. How much more pathetic can you lots be.
OK then carry on with whatever t is you want to do about it.
To me the past is bygone, what matters is the future I rest my case.
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Olu317(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Igboid, I don't know how lettered you are but a critical analysis bestow upon here is enough to show that Yoruba is larger than Ibo stock. Did they even count some Yoruba stock in Akoko Edo ,or do you see agitation of some of the Akoko Edo people claiming Yoruba ancestry? is that a propaganda too?, did you not see or read about the whole kabba Region and kwara Yoruba stock apart from northern kwara wanting a new state created for them called OYA state or be merged with Ekiti state (Kabba Region specifically requested for this as their plan B option ) in the last Confab under GEJ? you Ibo people claim part of South south yet they denial you, why is that?,is that propaganda too?, Do you not know that it was the British that forced Ilorin under the Emirate?, Let me give this fact, Olu ( Emir) Ilorin Momoh was killed by Yoruba uprising in 1895 in Ilorin ,Abdulkadri was banished by the same Yoruba of Ilorin in 1936 before the British reinstated him back , If caliphate was so strong there, how come Yoruba had the way in that time?, do caliphate have warriors as balogun term in their Council of emir in the core north ?,all these, you don't know and if you do then it is self explanatory. why is that if your Ibo boys, girls, men and women must sing song,in the Music Industry, it is always with a must to add Yoruba language if Ibos are more in population. Do you not know the reason for such “must do" commercialisation by your Ibo stock is a pointer to the strength of the Yoruba language? ,why is that Yoruba movie industry still stand shoulder to shoulder with your nollywood? please why is that the Ibo theater industry cannot be compared with Yoruba movies industry?, in fact Yoruba movie industry told nollywood to go and DIE because their own industry existed before nollywood. Despite the fact that some Yoruba stock still produces and act in nollywood, this is the reality on ground. Call the conglomerate of ibos to start up Ibo film industry and without singing with Yoruba language in them as see if they will stand the test of TIME,except they sing in the saving grace “English language ". In nutshell, Yoruba is larger than your Ibo stock. Go and google the largest ethnic in Africa you will see Yoruba as number 1.

1 Like

Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by Okeycima: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Igboid:

I have sent them.
cool I have seen them,but is there any chance of getting them on hard copy?
Re: 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. by gidgiddy: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
mekuzi200:
If the British had not left too early, perhaps, Nigeria would have been a better country. My opinion though.

Maybe Nigeria would have been better place. South-Africa was one of the last countries in Africa to free it's self from white minority rule in the 90's but that same South-Africa is far ahead of Nigeria.

I do however think that regardless of if the British left sooner or later, Nigerians would have still torn the country apart in their fight for supremacy. Igbos are far larger than the population of Ghana. When an ethnic is that large, they deserve their own country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Associating Fulanis With Killer Herdsmen - Rochas Okorocha / Bandits Break Into Islamiyya School In Katsina, Abduct Pupils, Teacher / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.