Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (4645 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by MalikTheCynical(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nairalanders are good at jumping to moronic conclusions. Who said I judged her cause she's not a virgin now?
Am I a virgin?

I'm only mad cause she made me believe she's one kain SU when she's not.

As for the grammar, I already apologised, I don't deliberately blow grammar, na how I dey always type be that.

One particularly idiotic person implied that I'm trying to impress with English and that if this were a novel, he wouldn't buy. As if he can read any story that doesn't come with pictorial illustrations.

Abegii. Ada and I are still dating and I still love her very much. I just like people being open with me.
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by Oahray: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why exactly are you upset? I don't get. Did she lie to you earlier? Which one come be 'Never completely trust a girl'? Should you COMPLETELY trust anybody?

Na you form hasty opinion by yourself, yet you dey blame am. How is it her fault that you made up your mind without asking questions? Are you simply upset that you are a poor judge? I don't get.

After sleeping with different girls under the guise of FWB, you are looking for a virgin girl without any story abi? Those girls you slept with, don't you know they may still have to reel off body count someday?

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by Kaycee625(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Guy u smoke weed, u Dey cry cos she tell u say she knack two guys,
I thought u had entered her pot Nd discorvered its a borehole,
Tell me u are heart broken , when u test drive her pvssy, not this story for d gods u are giving us
For ur info, she isn't your girlfriend yet o, and another guy might be drilling her well right now.DUNDI
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by Emperorking20(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
MalikTheCynical:
You all should disregard my big words, please. It's not deliberate.
I really don't see y u should b apologizing.. I'm quite ashamed of these guys u apologize to. Little kids In in Europe or America can Accurately comprehend what u said. Don't apologize for being so expressive bro.
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by ednut1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
MalikTheCynical:
Nairalanders are good at jumping to moronic conclusions. Who said I judged her cause she's not a virgin now?
Am I a virgin?

I'm only mad cause she made me believe she's one kain SU when she's not.

As for the grammar, I already apologised, I don't deliberately blow grammar, na how I dey always type be that.

One particularly idiotic person implied that I'm trying to impress with English and that if this were a novel, he wouldn't buy. As if he can read any story that doesn't come with pictorial illustrations.

Abegii. Ada and I are still dating and I still love her very much. I just like people being open with me.
kikikikikiki ada and i indeed. Ada wey go get oda guys she dey date. guy PH gals bad o. av been a victim.
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by MalikTheCynical(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Emperorking20:

I really don't see y u should b apologizing.. I'm quite ashamed of these guys u apologize to. Little kids In in Europe or America can Accurately comprehend what u said. Don't apologize for being so expressive bro.

E taya me o. They just feel so threatened by my words.
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by sirliu(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dude, I'm disappointed with you. First, you are a hypocrite and part of the problem with why girls lie about their virginity. I never ask a lady if she's a virgin. I don't expect her to be. Especially when I am not one and you shouldn't too. Why do you want a virgin? For your ego? To say you got there first? Afterwards, you will go and kiss and tell.

One thing I've noticed is that when ladies see that I don't care about whether they are virgins, they are less likely to lie to me. The ones that even tell me they are, I laugh in their face and tell them I'm not stupid and I don't care if they've had sex before.

The main thing important to me is that a lady loves me and is faithful to me when we start seeing each other and that should be you priority. Throw your hypocrisy in the bin.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by youngestmilly: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
MalikTheCynical:
I have completed it.

I'm not responsible for your ignorance. I can't water down my diction to please you.

You all should go back and re-read.
CC: falconey
Jonaiframe22
Cutehector
Colik
well ok bro
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by OmerianConsult: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
But she didn't lie to you or deceive you in any way. You were merely presumptive that she must be a virgin simply because she acted innocent and inexperienced. You sacrificed logic and truth on the altar of emotions. Be glad that she revealed the truth. Many of them never do.
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by OmerianConsult: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
But she didn't lie to you or deceive you in any way. You were merely presumptive that she must be a virgin simply because she acted innocent and inexperienced. You sacrificed logic and truth on the altar of emotions. Be glad that she revealed the truth. Many of them never do.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by Smileydeejay: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
In my own opinion, for the fact that she could open up and tell you all that, goes to show how much she loves you. I would say you should keep her. Beleave me, most girls won't tell you anything, some might even get mad at you for asking them such question. She would be a loyal girlfriend, keep her bro.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by stephnkem22: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
youngestmilly:
Mr man man what is all this? Your post is only a medium to show off your grammatical ignorance. Pls communicate simple next time
Thank you
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by ovalrose(f): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2016
@ SirLiu, my main man, you will live long. Op, fault's yours. Your assumptions got you wherever you say you are now; maybe next time you try to feel a lady out on sex issues and she isn't forthcoming, don't jump to conclusions that she's good or she's bad. Shikena.
Re: Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. by ipain: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Lsofdk:
i see no reason why you were worked up. stop making assumptions as to whether a girl is a virgin or not based on good characters displayed.

besides i don't see sense in inquiring about a lady's virginity status or trying to know how many guys she has had sex withundecided

forget that your gift… you never jamgrin

I've met virgins that i could have swore were not
Well said. He is my buddy and I told him almost same thing over the phone that lasted for 30-45 minutes.

I don't know why he is so worked up over this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? / That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.