Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship (943 Views)

Why I Ended D Relationship With Her / Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by MICHROZZAY: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
#PALMCHAT
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by sirliu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
MICHROZZAY:
#PALMCHAT

I don't have the answer to that, but the poster below me does. He will tell you what to do.
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
The poster above me seems totally lost, confused and clueless...let me wait and see what the poster below me will have to say if he will be sensible sha.
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by buffalowings: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai

Not again
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by rosieluv(f): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
hmm d poster above is tired but am sure the poster below me will tell u what to do
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
The girl above me is a virgin and I too am a virgin so let's wait for the next poster and see what they have to add to the matter undecided
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by Beadex1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
would have love to say something but my oga at de top may sanction me ....hopefully de next poster will do justice to it
Re: My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abeg who help me see Romulus and Remus

100k is at stake here..

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Fight Weed / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" / How To Ask A Girl Out Without Getting Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.