Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why I Ended D Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Ended D Relationship With Her (1425 Views)

How I ended a scam relationship / U Ask Her Out By December And She Accepts, Tell Her D Relationship Starts 2022 / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by Quality20(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Didnt really know much about her,just came on a visit to her class mate who happened to be on IT where i work. Along d line we got chatting and exchanging ideas. I told her about how i wish to make her my wife and all that, she too told me her stuffs. Told me how she travelled and to attend her friend's marriage,days spent etc. However, what got me worried was her use of d word cum in place of come. I really got so disturbed that i ended all communication. Her facial beauty suddenly disappeared from my mind.
But now years after d break up, i still ask myself " was that reason worth d break up?" ,but then on my personal level, i can not take foul and abusive words, most esp from females. Even pidgin english and slangs sometimes seem repulsive to me. A girl once told me "u are crazy" and for months i shunned her.
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by bigpicture001: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Then you were a teenager..but now your 19 nd would soon exit the teenager profile

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2019
bullshit post angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by sagebot(f): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2019
"U are crazy"

Cum and remove this yeye post

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by Quality20(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2019
sagebot:
"U are crazy"

Well u are lucky sha. u are only a troll and we dont knw each other. so i take it as a joke
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by Biglittlelois(f): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Funny peeps everywhere cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by anthonyuncle(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
bro, dz seems psychological & I think u need help on it.
a matured person shouldn't just get offended when another use informal words.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by anthonyuncle(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
sagebot:
"U are crazy"
abeg no make me laff
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by nuelsam: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
U funny bruv....... Im sure in reality,u one of em guys that takes things too serious... As in to the extreme........ Ordinary cum
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
sagebot:
"U are crazy"
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by affinity77(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Just ordinary 'cum'and u are here blabbing
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Go Bleep yourself how bout dat? Cum cash me outside undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by stanboy28(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kids everywhere
Re: Why I Ended D Relationship With Her by logan2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
You not a kid,you have a problem, I'm sure you are still a virgin.....

This kin one will be like yuck yuck ,the first time he will cum

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!!! / Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? / FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.