Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How To Win The Love Of A Girl Forever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win The Love Of A Girl Forever? (532 Views)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win The Love Of A Girl Forever? by marvelck: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
A lot of has been said about winning the heart of a woman and keeping her for good. Winning a girl's heart is not as difficult as keeping her, I tell you. But there are lines you can use to help make things easier for you, since most girls are moved by what they hear. When you meet a beautiful woman you fancy, you can get her attention and also decode her password by saying ''Among my personal ambitions in life, making you my sweetheart and wife is the most important. Since I've already bought/built a house in Lekki, Bought a fine car, gotten my master degree, and also working with an oil company. The only thing missing is you.'' After saying this, you can now go ahead and ask her to be the only woman in your life forever. Telling her all these would surely make her head to spin and also make her to start taking you serious, before eventually becoming your woman. Even it means leaving her 'not too good' boyfriend to be with you, a lot of girls would do it once they see you are successful and comfortable. Meeting or seeing a successful guy usually makes most girls to blush, become weak and also vulnerable. That's why all those rich Yoruba demons are having a field day in Lagos with girls. Cos their money speaks for them.

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Love Of A Girl Forever? by onyedika946(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Who you epp, how many fish you don catch before with ur piece of shiit.
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Girl Forever? by osesology(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is there any other way to define rubbish than this?
Re: How To Win The Love Of A Girl Forever? by ecstazhy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
are you sure about this method...lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me / How To Know The True Character Of Your Intending Partner / No Strings Attached, Unanimous Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.