Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking (6687 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Emibolt: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by austine4real(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
shocked sad

E go clear for their eyes soon

6 Likes

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by IfeomaRash(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
These children need beta koboko. Nonsense and ingredients

10 Likes

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by GboyegaD(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Both kids are too young for this.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by STARGREEN(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
When under the led/in between the leg does the function of the head...it usually ends in if i had known
When the guardian watches and admired the beauty more than the development of the brain...it usually ends in I'm finished.

That not withstanding, love is beautiful yet, there's time for everything.

Never use the time to develop your brain to develop breast.

5 Likes

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by cbelzo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Our world is coming to an end ����
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by WibusJaga: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lost generation!
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by NOC1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Parents have a lot of work to do, kids of this generation have been exposed to everything at tender age, so parents should not shy away in talking to them.

That thing you are afraid to mention, they know it, that is if they are not practicing it.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Honduras01: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
IT WILL END IN .................. grin someone should fill in the gap.
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by osax4pal: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
They aren't different from the society they live in, they are just the direct replica of the society.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
This earth is turning into something else
Shey I no go reach Mars like this
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by yarimo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP where are the pictures of the people the picture got them talking as you claimed ?
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Vyzz: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Let him who has no sin be the first to cast the stone at her

1 Like

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Sabadon(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Honduras01:
IT WILL END IN .................. grin someone should fill in the gap.
premium undiluted tears

1 Like

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by UbanmeUdie: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2020
shocked

Love is a beautiful thing and for all to experience and enjoy regardless of age, gender or race.

However, love has many shades and should be clearly defined with all its boundary lines.

It is regrettably sad these youngsters are only addict students of Korean love movies.
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Sometimes I use think people like these are not humans, but strange visitors from underworld to lure the inhabitants of earth to lustful pleasures..

If they are humans, where are their parents, uncles, aunties, siblings, and other relatives..? This is my main concern..
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Where are their parents? They all need to be flogged.

This is the effect/result of poor and premature parenting. So many kids getting married in a haste and giving birth to kids like them. Just like this ones will soon procreate with the rubbish they are doing now.

1 Like

Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by master69(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2020
And their parents will buy cloths for them to wear at the end of the day,,,, Nonsense.
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Honduras01: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Sabadon:
premium undiluted tears
grin
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2020
The girl take style resemble Rema
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by IamPlato(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2020
I Smell Future Suicide
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
This earth is turning into something else Shey I no go reach Mars like this
rubbish
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish
I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by merieam16(f): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sum1 should tell me is photoshop
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by alphaNomega: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
I wish them a happy love life
Re: The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking by aristocratic5(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Them never know wetin life dey talk about

(1) (Reply)

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.