Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nairaland Versus Facebook - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Versus Facebook (11832 Views)

Poll: Which one gives you the desired infotainment

Nairaland: 67% (163 votes)
Facebook: 32% (80 votes)
This poll has ended

Smooth Chest Versus Hairy Chest, Which Do YouPrefer on your partner / Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited / Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
bluntpis:

If i need updates Nairaland works 4 me. If i nid tosters, omo na facebook. But i hate facebook bigtime.

the feeling is mutual

platinumnk:

funny grin grin grin grin i feel the exact opposite.

so u hate NL big time? tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by queen2(f): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
They serve different purposes though
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:41am On Oct 25, 2009
ksa-girl:

how i post any question sad
Meaning
Anyone can Facebook me with the below link,
Note only female wink wink grin
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by AMIRACH: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
face book is face book and nairaland is nairaland, both good.
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by ksagirl(f): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
nice
but i still not perfect on this site sad that how to post and how to see reply from others blah blah embarassed
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by swizsharon: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2009
what of myspace is it better than facebook?
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by Jibson999(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2009
Keep shut.Myspace ko, urspace ni. Nairaland is d bomb
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by phantom(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
Both are two parallel lines that ll never meet.
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by adetunji93: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
4 sure NL is nice bt Fcbk is nicer.lolz bt by da way who tried comparing both. Fcbk is really cool often check fcbk dan NL tongue
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by Viciyke(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
Nairaland 4 life, cos u've got freedom of expression, freedom of opinion, freedom 2 divulge ur most intimate secret. But facebook, people put their best pics, best pose, n try 2 be either d best player or d best gud person. Nairaland is d bomb.
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by paddylo1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
nairaland now. . .i keep telling u peeps that naija is the bomb. . .nowhere like nigeria on this earth

anyway its the people on nairaland that make the difference. . .not just cause its NL
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by THEAMAKA1: 3:34am On Dec 12, 2009
the way nairaland is going, i might have to say facebook soon.
even though i dont even have one.
but we all know. . .
anyway.
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by mbulela: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2009
with the way this Seun chap is going,i doubt Nairaland will be worthwhile in the coming days.
The young man comes up with his Google induced censorship, people as ke genuine question.
instead of answering the question and interacting with people, he locks the thread, throws the keys away and walks away.
For a long while people have been complaining about the quality of threads that get posted on the front page,asking for the criteria for making the front page.even if it was a magic formula that he is unwilling to provide for the sake of competition, courtesy demands that he should engage his users a bit.
Yet he treats users like kids and dependents.
Yet people spend hours arguing and disparaging Nigerian rulers.
This man called Seun needs to get it into his head that NL's relevance is a direct result of the interest of the users.
At present he is doing a good job of alienating us.
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by THEAMAKA1: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2009
mbulela:

with way this Seun chap is going,i doubt Nairaland will be worthwhile in the coming days.
The young man comes up with his Google induced censorship, people as ke genuine question.
instead of answering the question and interacting with people, he locks the thread, throws the keys away and walks away.
For a long while people have been complaining about the quality of threads that get posted on the front page,asking for the criteria for making the front page.even if it was a magic formula that he is unwilling to provide for the sake of competition, courtesy demands that he should engage his users a bit.
This man called Seun needs to get it into his head that NL's relevance is a direct result of the interest of the users.
[size=50pt]GBAM!!!!!![/size]
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2009
mbulela:

with the way this Seun chap is going,i doubt Nairaland will be worthwhile in the coming days.

ur 1st problem is expecting much from seun, dont u know it takes too much energy to be reasonable? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by C2H5OH(f): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2009
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

hmmm

wetin bi hmmm? undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by C2H5OH(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2009
lol null.
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol null.

ok oooo!
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by C2H5OH(f): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2009
don't mind me. this thing i'm tryna figure out isn't workin' for me
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

don't mind me. this thing i'm tryna figure out isn't workin' for me

ok but try and say no to drugs sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by C2H5OH(f): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2009
lol how did you know? i'm actually on morphine. i just had surgery
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by C2H5OH(f): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2009
;d
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol how did you know? i'm actually on morphine. i just had surgery

from ur name alone it was an easy guess grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by C2H5OH(f): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2009
funny
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

funny

glad to be of help grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by koolchicco: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2009
na2day?:

your 1st problem is expecting much from seun, dont u know it takes too much energy to be reasonable? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na u talk 'am sha! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

Na u talk 'am sha! grin grin

no bi me ooo, na my keyboard tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by donjon: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2009
NL works 4 me.
FB looks & sounds fake to me
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2009
donjon:

NL works 4 me.
FB looks & sounds fake to me
Then add only people you know. You dnt have to accept everybody that sends you an invitation abi na request.

FB is better than NL in the sense that, you can be secure to the point of nobody finding you, no matter how hard they try.

And its a great place to get info, esp when everything is on FB, from courses to info on organizations.

Quite useful, if used for the right purpose.  undecided
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by na2day2(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Then add only people you know. You dnt have to accept everybody that sends you an invitation abi na request.

FB is better than NL in the sense that, you can be secure to the point of nobody finding you, no matter how hard they try.

And its a great place to get info, esp when everything is on FB, from courses to info on organizations.

Quite useful, if used for the right purpose.  undecided

my friend, why are u still awake? so u are just coming back from the club bah? tell ur sister to call me asap!
Re: Nairaland Versus Facebook by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2009
na2day?:

my friend, why are u still awake? so u are just coming back from the club bah? tell your sister to call me asap!
LOLOL Joke of the day!
She doesnt mingle with male gossipers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why French Manicures Are Still Popular Today And Maby From CEO Tran Quang Change / Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 / The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.