Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Negative Bloog Pregnancy Test And Yet No Menses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Negative Bloog Pregnancy Test And Yet No Menses (2878 Views)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negative Bloog Pregnancy Test And Yet No Menses by bamboke(f): 5:15am On Oct 20, 2009
Please I would like to know the possibilities of the following:

Blood and urine pregnancy tests read negative,3 ot4 days after delayed menses.

Are the tests too early?

Assuming they are correct,what can be done to make the menses start again? Can the child spacing pills be used,even if they have not been used before now?

Assuming there is a pregnancy,will it cause a miscarriage to a two weeks fetus or it won't harm it?

Will be glad to know your views.
Re: Negative Bloog Pregnancy Test And Yet No Menses by MyPeace(f): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2009
3 to 4 days is still early. The last time l took in, urine and blood test all read negative after about 10days of delay. l got positive when l supposed to see my next period, and by then l was already miscarrying cuz l drank yoyo bitters when l was feeling uncomfortable in my tummy not knowing l was pg. Please give urself more time.

Again, after my miscarriage, my period ceased for about 4months, my dr did some test, and infection was dictated, after taking my drugs to clear off the infection my period resumed.

Just relax, take your time, if it becomes necessary talk to your doctor

1 Like

Re: Negative Bloog Pregnancy Test And Yet No Menses by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2009
probably too early

(1) (Reply)

Do Females Have Wet Dreams??? / You Can Have That Healthy Skin / Palm Wine Health Benefits | This Will Change Your Perception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.