Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (55280 Views)

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by abokibuhari: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Ra pists in high places ...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Greenbullet(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Islam is a disease that needs to be eradicated.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by kings09(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Na their way,

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by charlesklaus(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Wow! This is really bad

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by atirolu(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Na their way not surprise at any news from the north
The age is coming down gradually.......

By 2017 8,7,6,5,

By 2018 na from the womb

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by kidman96(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Some shit are better not even imagined!

Shebi na baba Emir be that?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by xkxtt: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
what a religion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by davidif: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
What? Where is the outrage? The Emir and the husband need to be arrested for this.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Please islam friends on NL, answer this honest question. Does islam support pedophilia ?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ajasbaba(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
HOW SURE ARE WE THAT THIS ONE NO BE LIE,

UPON ALL THE GIRLS NAH THIS ONE HIM WAN MARRY,

THE STORY IS NOT ADDING UP.

THERE IS MORE TO IT.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Omeokachie: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari's DSS will not perform a sting operation in this case

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
This thing has been going on in the north for ages.

Many hausa moslems, even when educated, still behave like animals in the 17th century once it comes to their religion.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Gabrendo(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Attrocities...
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by xkxtt: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
the emir should be made to face the law for harboring another man's daughter against her father's wish

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by akmath: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?
I like this breeze wey dey blow, fowl nyash go soon open.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by RabbaRabbi: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Islam is evil, mulims Bleep you. Allah is the devil... Iyalaya abi ogun wan kii you angryangryangry

It is written; [size=70pt]FEAR NORTH[/size]

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by eph12(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Pidggin:
What is CAN Northern region doing about this? Are we waiting until we become the next Sudan or Somalia? God help us
What exactly is CAN supposed to do? Call for a riot? This is north where the sharia law is even stronger than the constitution.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by gurunlocker: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
when I heard in news this morning, I knew it will be those Muslim pedophile Kings.... 14 yrs old kidnapped Christian girl?.... Later they will say Muslim population is more than christians

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ChessEnthusiast: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Chai northerners. these irrational abokis
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Masterclass32: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2016
You take someone else's daughter and give her off in marriage and without her parent's consent. As what? Chief marriage commisioner? This is beyond barbarism. Sheer savagery.

The height of calous impunity. And to think that this was done by a supposed community leader, is just unbearable.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by holluphemydavid(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Dis people had started again
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by buchilino(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2016
abulude:
If this is true, then we are all doom as a people! How on earth will an  Emir do such a terrible thing in this modern era. Well, seems a similar case happened not long here in Kano when Ese Oruru was forcefully adopted, kept inside Emir Sanusi's palace and eventually married out. I expect the Nigeria Bar Association to take this matter up just like they did during the weekend when seven Judges were arrested. All sane Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims should condemn this uncouth act. The President should say something too, especially for the fact that he is from Katsina.

THERE R 2 LAWS IN NIGERIA, ONE 4 D NORTH N D CONSTITUTION 4 D SOUTH.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by bugidon(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2016
I don't just understand how this muslim men are attracted to small children, dem no dey keep their dick one place, don't be surprised that the mumu emir for don get like 6 wives before this one. Am ashamed of calling this muslims nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nazacent: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2016
There's definitely No difference btw bokoharam kidnap of Chibok girls and this one

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by AdeniyiA(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2016
PlateauNews:

It has now been confirmed that the emir has married Habiba out to Jamilu Lawal (her abductor) after taking fifty thousand Naira (N50, 000) from him as dowry,

https://plateaunewsonline./2016/10/10/emir-of-katsina-marries-out-a-14-year-old-abducted-christian-girl/
I don't understand, the bolded statement above is at variance with the headline undecided
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by neocortex: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Waiting for some pretenders to come and tell us how the Emir is
not a true muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2016
walcut:
grin grin grin no crime getting married to a 14 years old girl but they can ban one actress from kannywood for no offence!
Though there are a few reasonable ones among those people, but 90% of them are so dumb in the name of religion should go back to stone age.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Rilwayne001: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Gosh shocked angry
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by dragonking3: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2016
ISLAM IS AN EVIL AND DEVILISH RELIGION.

Forcefully marrying a teenager without the parents approval. .

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by dragonking3: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2016
ajasbaba:
HOW SURE ARE WE THAT THIS ONE NO BE LIE,

UPON ALL THE GIRLS NAH THIS ONE HIM WAN MARRY,

THE STORY IS NOT ADDING UP.

THERE IS MORE TO IT.
The same thing was done to Ese. You devilish people came out and lied that something isnt adding up.. Islam is evil period. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Groom & His Son On His Wedding Day In Delta State / Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.