Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (55281 Views)

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by soonest(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Just what kind of nonsense is this. Why are this people so inhuman all in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by byteem: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2016
DSS SHOULD ARREST THIS MAN....AN EMIR IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW....

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Vewi Soon The Gurl Go Dy Shout Wayo Allah EveryNight...These Hausas And Stupidity Sha...14 IS JUST WAY TOO YOUNG...and 'em johnthomaz be lonq like horse own,i pity d gurl sha!
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by dragonking3: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
when I heard in news this morning, I knew it will be those Muslim pedophile Kings.... 14 yrs old kidnapped Christian girl?.... Later they will say Muslim population is more than christians
Dont mind their lies.. Christian population is far more than them.. They kidnap Christian girls and forcefully marry them.. Useless people.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by decasey(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Pidggin:
What is CAN Northern region doing about this? Are we waiting until we become the next Sudan or Somalia? God help us
northern CAN day wait 4 election, so dat day we will no which of d presidential candidate 2 support grin.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by coolzeal(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Christians in Nigeria are cowards including that foolish political association called, CAN. I can only imagine how many more of our little girls have been kidnapped. She could be your daughter or sister. Pathetic. .

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by AnanseK(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
The impression given is that the Emir married the girl to himself.

We want to hear the other side a this clearly is the side of the antagonists to anything north.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by SalomonKane: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
This is amazing. A lil girl who is clearly a minor converts to Islam and automatically her father has no legal right to her? Wow! Indeed I'm amazed.

How can a people be be mentally bleeped beyond recognition.

I ask, which law stand supreme, the law of The Federal Republic of Nigeria or the law of Islam.

Religion is among the many problem we have in this country. This abysmal behaviour show it to be very true.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by iykekelvins(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
What kind of news is this? This is violation of human rights.. So abduction is not a crime over there? TF!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by pappicole(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Islam? They've been scam by devil!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ademola1333(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?
This hadeeth is better explained in same Sahih when the following part was said before the above. He - صلى الله عليه وسلم - said: "Indeed,I shall never make what is lawful unlawful and shall not make what is unlawful as lawful but by allah the daughter of Messenger of Allah shall not be with the daughter of Allah's enemy"This proves:1. He never obligated Ali bin abi Talib - May Allah be pleased with him - not to marry another one. That is why Ali honored his relationship with the Prophet by honoring his daughter2. The reason why he denied this act is not because pologymy but because this act hurt Fatima- May allah be plaesed with her - and hence that means to hurt the Prophet. So, since we are not allowed to hurt the Prophet this becomes a different case3. The Prophet acknowledged that this lawful however he disliked it at this particular case due what it caused him.4. The main reason of dispute is the fact that theother woman is the daughter of Allah's enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by decasey(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2016
otokx:
Abomination, where is Aisha Buhari?
she is in London with her children in an expensive hotel.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by wakamotion: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2016
I curse the perpetrators of this evil religious act in this country, it shall never be well with them and their generations, may this earth reject them, their children shall amount to nothing on earth, may hell experiences start on earth, their death shall be on to top the these children they abduct, let strange sickness henceforth strike them, they will know no peace in their lives in Jesus Name.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by decasey(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Respect55:
Can anything gud come out from the land of the North?

I fear North
4 were.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ebby9z(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2016
xkxtt:
the emir should be made to face the law for harboring another man's daughter against her father's wish
And who will arrest him? The IG? If I hear
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Osama10(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Were are all the human right activist now,Oby & Co Nigeria Limited?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by lagdmark(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
otokx:
Abomination, where is Aisha Buhari?
Aisha has her own problems, she is trying to free her SICK husband from the same Northern cabals who kidnapped buhari in aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Fabulousb36(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2016
The emir is broke so he decided to abduct little girls and sell dem into slavery. He calls it religion, useless man

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ebby9z(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
But this is sad. It's inexplicably bad! So, parents don't have rights to their kids in the north just because a certain Hot, perverse King desires her. The fact that someone can do that and get away with it certainly shows how backward the region is

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by chigoizie7(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Religion of piss indeed

Bunch of evil doers
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ajasbaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2016
dragonking3:
The same thing was done to Ese. You devilish people came out and lied that something isnt adding up.. Islam is evil period. angry

you need help,

pls see a doctor as fast as you can before we hear say you dey yaba left
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by emmykk(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Where are all these Lagos protester...This is what protest is called for not against dino melaye or against patiences Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by mecherine: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
This type of wickedness can only happen in a country like
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by mecherine: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
This type of wickedness can only happen in a country like Nigeria
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by dragonking3: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
ajasbaba:

you need help,

pls see a doctor as fast as you can before we hear say you dey yaba left
It is you, your emir, imam and even sultan that's need psychiatric help. Pedophiles!! !!

**spits**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by farem: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2016
walcut:
grin grin grin no crime getting married to a 14 years old girl but they can ban one actrezss from kannywood for no offence!

Boko haram patrons litter most palaces in the North
I just can fathom why government keep combing the sambisa forest for our girls.

What we are going to search for in Sokoto might be in the pocket of....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by maj007(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
[size=16pt]OP is being very malicious with the title of this tread. The content states that the girl was MARRIED OUT to someone and not that the Emir has taken another wife.

Unfortunately, the ability of most Nairalanders to comprehend this short write-up has been sentimentally hindered by tribalism and religious hatred.

@Mod @Seun, Please let's be mindful of malicious topic headings like this one.
[/size]
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2016
ademola1333:

This hadeeth is better explained in same Sahih when the following part was said before the above. He - صلى الله عليه وسلم - said: "Indeed,I shall never make what is lawful unlawful and shall not make what is unlawful as lawful but by allah the daughter of Messenger of Allah shall not be with the daughter of Allah's enemy"This proves:1. He never obligated Ali bin abi Talib - May Allah be pleased with him - not to marry another one. That is why Ali honored his relationship with the Prophet by honoring his daughter2. The reason why he denied this act is not because pologymy but because this act hurt Fatima- May allah be plaesed with her - and hence that means to hurt the Prophet. So, since we are not allowed to hurt the Prophet this becomes a different case3. The Prophet acknowledged that this lawful however he disliked it at this particular case due what it caused him.4. The main reason of dispute is the fact that theother woman is the daughter of Allah's enemy.
pure lies, Yes he never say Ali should not marry other women, but their is a condition attach here, ali must divorce his daughter. If Ali is the enemy of Allah then why did muhammed allow him to marry his daughter in the first place ?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by 989900: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
I taya for dis people jor. sad
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
abulude:
If this is true, then we are all doom as a people! How on earth will an  Emir do such a terrible thing in this modern era. Well, seems a similar case happened not long here in Kano when Ese Oruru was forcefully adopted, kept inside Emir Sanusi's palace and eventually married out. I expect the Nigeria Bar Association to take this matter up just like they did during the weekend when seven Judges were arrested. All sane Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims should condemn this uncouth act. The President should say something too, especially for the fact that he is from Katsina.

Ogbeni you better wake up. Christians go condemn am but no Muslim for this whole Nigeria go condemn child marriage. Be like say you never realize say all Muslims are cows.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
emmykk:
Where are all these Lagos protester...This is what protest is called for not against dino melaye or against patiences Jonathan
who will pay them for this if they come to protest? Or don't you know that protesters are paid to carry placards in Abuja?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by mengho(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Dosent the fedral government have power to dethrone a useless emire who will just marry off a 14 yr old girl without the consent of her parents( which any sane parent will say no in dis era), even d emire no go give his pikin at dis age. am also absolutely sure the girl was forced to agree to dis scam.

dis people dey give us bad name woh, dis is just too shameful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Groom & His Son On His Wedding Day In Delta State / Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.