Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (55282 Views)

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by emmykk(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
razortruth:
who will pay them for this if they come to protest? Or don't you know that protesters are paid to carry placards in Abuja?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by caprock(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2016
So what is difference between the Emir and boko haram. Boko haram kidnaps young chibok girls and Emir kidnaps young christian girl. they are all terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Kirinwa: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
DozieInc:
So its now legal to kidnap a minor and marry her against her will, that Emir is a dog.

These are one of the issues that can lead to crisis. If it were Moslems killings would have started.
I call on the commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari to intervene NOW before it becomes too late.

This is an injury to christianity, to humanity and world peace!

America should send a monitoring team.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by soundmind4ree: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2016
DSS CAN "BURGLE " JUDGES HOUSE BY 1AM BUT GETTING TO EMIR'S PALACE IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE.... "I PLEDGE NIJA OUR COUNTRY "

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by mmsen: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
caprock:
So what is difference between the Emir and boko haram. Boko haram kidnaps young chibok girls and Emir kidnaps young christian girl. they are all terrorists.

There's no difference - they've been raised on the same destructive fairy tales and have the same barbaric goals.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Legend87(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Otutu1:
All I can say is

I pity our women

Permit me to ask, if it were ur sister, will u just sit, hands-crossed and pity her? When u know her freedom has been taken.. I pray not for such. But, if it were my sister, irrespective of the powers above, it won't be an easy match. One can't just accept defeat without trying to defend or fight for justice.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by olutosfem(f): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Yellow came back home a BIG man and he's as free as the air. Why won't the old fool give another man's daughter to fools like him without the parents consent. That is why the northern region keeps bringing problem to Nigeria with their so called barbaric belief
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by monerozi5590: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2016
are the emirs above the law....... the police should act with immediate effect...!
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2016
I still can't see evidence to prove that the girl is a Christian, I hope all ye reporters are not benign paid to destabilize our economy, tell me that her I'd was issued to her after marriage?
Cos I can see she has been wearing hijab long before the marriage, tell me, how was she converted by the king..,,,?
The disaster that will befall pple that lie, just to confuse Nigerians, I s just by the corner.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?

nice one Malvis. If you can, follow David Wood on YouTube. he has all the weapons you need to puncture the lies of islam

Besides, do you know of the sheepgate conspiracy?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Ngozi123(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2016
bodysoul:
I still can't see evidence to prove that the girl is a Christian, I hope all ye reporters are not benign paid to destabilize our economy, tell me that her I'd was issued to her after marriage?
Cos I can see she has been wearing hijab long before the marriage, tell me, how was she converted by the king..,,,?
The disaster that will befall pple that lie, just to confuse Nigerians, I s just by the corner.

The article claimed that the Emir justified his actions by saying that the girl had converted to Islam, meaning that she wasn't a Muslim to start with. Although it is highly unlikely, she could have belonged to a different religion to Christianity and Islam but that doesn't really change much, does it?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Richy4(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2016
The law favors most Rich people in Nigeria alot......More especially those rich that prey on infants
Just imagine someone kidnapped and married off someone else without their parent's consent, and there was no law against that in, no quote that says it might cause a breach of peace..nothing

And someone call his pet a name that he likes, did not kidnap anyone, .....and all hell broke loose
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ademola1333(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
pure lies, Yes he never say Ali should not marry other women, but their is a condition attach here, ali must divorce his daughter. If Ali is the enemy of Allah then why did muhammed allow him to marry his daughter in the first place ?
You didn't comprehend it well. Ali wasn't the enemy of Allah but the father of the woman whom he intended to marry as second wife.

Whenever you see an excerpt from any religion's book, don't conclude on whatever it conveys unless you know what the cause or the result is.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Richy4(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2016
bodysoul:

Please do not reason the way you are doing... it could make someone not strong enough to throw up here....

Does the religion she practice matter in this case? she is a minor for god's sake... she was sent to school by her parent and was kidnapped...
She got married off during her slavery.... besides, when they pay dowry in Nigeria, who collects the bride price...?
what does an infant know about marriage? please when thinking about this, look at it in a perspective that if this girl were to be my sister.. what will i do
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by blazer234: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2016
BCJAY:
The girl should be forcibly taken from him even an Emir is into pheadophile what will we not see in this world? Emir, is his children not educated too? shame on him and he is even flexing muscles on the issue.

Let me ask you ma; who will "forcibly" take the girl from the emir?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by RobertOGUNS(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Nazacent:
There's definitely No difference btw bokoharam kidnap of Chibok girls and this one

I totally agree with you
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Ubenedictus(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
AnanseK:
The impression given is that the Emir married the girl to himself.

We want to hear the other side a this clearly is the side of the antagonists to anything north.
So u are ok with d emir marrying a child?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Ubenedictus(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
bodysoul:
So it is ok to marry d child uh?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by blessedjohn: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
what manner of madness is going on in this country?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Johnpaul09(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Don't you see his name? Abdul 'Mumu ni' Kabir Usman. It means he is a 'mumu' period!
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Tolubory(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oloshi le lo mi sha........ Why do they like RadaRada for that side self....
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by AHMEDTIENS(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
we are Muslims, don't interven in our affairs, we don't involve in what so ever with Christians but reverse is the case when it comes to christians
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Emnyte(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
AHMEDTIENS:
we are Muslims, don't interven in our affairs, we don't involve in what so ever with Christians but reverse is the case when it comes to christians
you mean to say you support this?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by RobertOGUNS(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
bodysoul:

Sir I m tempted to insult you but I won't because it will not achieve any purpose. FYI her I.D card was issued on the 26th of June 2016 and she was abducted in August. So Sir what re you saying?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Emnyte(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
why do Muslims find it rather difficult to condemn this heinous demeanor

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Terye(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?
Lolz.. Shows ur level of ignorance.. Do you even have any idea how many wives Ali ibn Abi Talib married? I guess not.. You jes come here and disgrace your whole generation (in falz voice)..

Pls read a book and stop being so ignorant..

Peace
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by reality2019(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
unresponsible empire where did he live his conscious.Islam kenan
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Terye(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
careytommy7:

nice one Malvis. If you can, follow David Wood on YouTube. he has all the weapons you need to puncture the lies of islam

Besides, do you know of the sheepgate conspiracy?
David wood huh? The same guy that was silenced by Yusuf Estes (ex Christian)? I advice you get a copy of the Quran and read for yourself instead of letting one deluded fellow brainwash you.. Ask your self why Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world and the name Muhammad is the most popular name in the world.. Instead being an a** hole.

Peace
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by universalMan: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Every madness must be detested- including religious madness! It is sheer madness to insult the parental privilege of another man by marrying out his daughter without his consent- more so when such a daughter is considered to still be under parental guidance by age. It is madness that such can take place in today's world. It is also communal madness that a free citizen can suffer such repression while supposed leaders around give the blind eye and deaf ear! The strong of today are there only for themselves! Leadership today is a monumental betrayal of God and humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ianSweet(f): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
bodysoul:

See this one, abeg keep quiet if you are so ignorant because people here are not smiling.
Don't you know that core northern hausa christians do put on hijab in many cases just to avoid being discriminated and harrased by the muslim majority society? Is it today that news of muslims kidnapping christian girls and marrying them surfaced? If they can kidnap christian girls from Bayelsa and Benue, is it now the one in Katsina that they cannot kidnap?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ianSweet(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
AHMEDTIENS:

You are muslims, so why did your devilish emir marry an under aged kidnapped christian girl? Gosh, which kind of demonic beigns are you people?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by lorelife(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
dis goats in human form keep molesting our gals, n d so called authorities will just kip calm as doh der is no problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.