Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (55286 Views)

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Onogiede(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why has buhari n't hand over his daughter Zura yet,.brainwash set of people
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by wizjid69: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
PlateauNews:

https://plateaunewsonline./2016/10/10/emir-of-katsina-marries-out-a-14-year-old-abducted-christian-girl/

Don't we have laws in this country?
How is this not different from what Boko Haram did to the Chibok girls?
The IGP should swing into action if he doesn't want to be complicit.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by teawhy2788(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Masterclass32:
Its about time govt does something about these paedophiles.

For Jude's sake, what does a 14yr old know about marriage? She barely fully understands herself.

It's about time govt did NOT does. It's NOT its. Sorry for the correction o
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by teebozz1: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=50122275]A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?

Bros, read about who Banu Hisham ibn Al Mughira was before you conclude.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Ken4Christ: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
We don't have a country. If Senate and the President does not condemn this act, then we are finished. How will you react if she was your blood sister. If we allow this matter to die, we will be sending a wrong message. It is a breach of her fundamental human rights. Let us continue to speak out until justice is done. Otherwise, your daughter or sister might be the next victim.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by ensamy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
This shows that Most kidnapped chibok girls may have been with the Emirs and not in Sambissa forest.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by jude33084(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=25pt]
malvisguy212:
A religion that encourage immorality come from satan.

Number 157:
Narrated Al-Miswar b. Makhrama: I heard Allah’s Apostle who was on the pulpit, saying, “Banu Hisham bin Al- Mughira have requested me to allow them to marry their daughter to Ali bin Abu Talib, BUT I DON'T GIVE PERMISSION,AND WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION UNLESS ‘Ali bin Abi Talib DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER IN ODER TO MARRY THEIR DAUGHTER, BECAUSE FATIMA IS PART OF MY BODY, and I hate what she hates to see, and what hurts her, hurts me.”

is this not HYPOCRISY ? While Muhammad supported polygamy as taught in the Qur’an, he did not want the husband of his daughter to practice polygamy while he is married to her.
Why the double standard?
[/size]

lols grin
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Need to tweet this to Senator Abike Dabiri o! This matter needs investigating and immediate action if found to be true. What errant rubbish! angry
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by owoademola: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:

Number 157:

Why the double standard?

Why would you lied about what you don't know.
Am sorry for you
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by zudozz: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
No matter how civil you want to be the Truth is this Northern Moslems ARE USELESS. ALL OF THEM.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Onos866: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Child Abuse.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Savigne(f): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some idiots whom Thunder will fire their left but. t this night will still try to defend this sacrilege.... I spit on these cows...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by willibounce1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
The only thing they know is how to throw bombs, cause religious war, fight and hold on to power and phuck underage girls and still pretend to be upright. Stupid MFs

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by stallion2: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
and where are all the sabi sabi humanright activists? abi is this one not rights violation? or is the emir above the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria?
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Masterclass32: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
teawhy2788:

It's about time govt did NOT does. It's NOT its. Sorry for the correction o

Thanks o.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by skipper9526: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
my feefle undecidedmy feefle
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Edetson(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi Everyone!

It is called religion and it is irreversible.

I wonder when the creatures became more infallible than the Creator.

Soon it will be known when you and I will stand before the judgement seat of Christ.

If humans, mere mortals will come up with a judgement plan, I wonder who would escaped the Judgement determined against evil men/women who hide in the guise of religion to perpetrate all manner of evil an call it religion.

Let it be known that whatsoever a man sow, that shall he (she) reap, so saith the Holy Bible...

I want to use this medium to solicit with you, that every beginning has an end. The end of the world is near. Come to Jesus now, tomorrow might be too late...
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
malvisguy212:

Number 157:

Why the double standard?

Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
jude33084:
[size=25pt][/size]

lols grin
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
bodysoul:
I still can't see evidence to prove that the girl is a Christian, I hope all ye reporters are not benign paid to destabilize our economy, tell me that her I'd was issued to her after marriage?
Cos I can see she has been wearing hijab long before the marriage, tell me, how was she converted by the king..,,,?
The disaster that will befall pple that lie, just to confuse Nigerians, I s just by the corner.

I am certainly against child marriage, I was only curious as to why the man couldn't marry their own Muslim , cos it is clear that it is what their religion calls for, we have heard several cases of the Northerners marrying babies and little girls, yet, the government has done absolutely nothing about it, our so called senators have not been able to do anything reasonable about it too, that one is already a pain on it own, not to now talk of abusing another religion....
Why would someone brainwash another mans child just because you want to satisfy your rape, pedophilious act..
It is issues like this that causes riots and religious tensions.......I was only trying not to believe the religion part, because I have read posts like this, that have sparked a religious hatred within Nigerians only for us to later realise its all a lie.
For all of you quoting me, here is my reason.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl by tonymania(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
malvisguy212:

Number 157:

Why the double standard?
well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.