Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House (2835 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by information1: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
This Twitter user states a lady who came to pickup films used his restroom and left her under-wear there.
He affirms he is frightened and made it clear they did not have any amorous relationship or encounter.

Think There are more to it..
https://informationengine./2017/07/15/should-he-be-scared-see-what-a-lady-forgot-in-a-guys-house/

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by StakerLives(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
cool

She must be afonja!!

very dirty ladies

let me resume milking my cows cool
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by ProjectNaija(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
One chance grin
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by dollytino4real(f): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
ur village people must have sent her! that tin is a point of contact. pls go for 40days dry fasting
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by Jenisom96: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
She came to your to make use of the toilet and forgot her underwear abi? You never wan tell us wetin happen.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by ProjectNaija(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

She must be afonja!!

very dirty ladies

let me resume milking my cows cool

You believe in one Nigeria yet you are denigrating other Nigerians. Bloody parasitic hypocrite. angry
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by CyberGypsy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
dollytino4real:
ur village people must have sent her! that tin is a point of contact. pls go for 40days dry fasting
what are you saying??

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by cuvox(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

Babe obviously likes you, she have given you all the traffic light and even nepa light signal, you refused to act. Now she have given you the final light. Oga there's no way a babe will forget what she wore to your house (from my own point of view). wink

Babe is taking you by force since you don't want to act. Call her to come and pick her undies. Put it in a funny way so she won't be embarrassed.

E. G

"babe how far, I saw the undies you left for me in the bathroom, but the thing no size me, The middle too tight, Abeg when you wan come carry am?"

Make sure she collects it herself before someone accuses you of stealing her undies for rituals.

It might be a honest mistake but This is 9ja, anything is possible

10 Likes

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by EmmyNorse(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
cuvox:
grin

Babe obviously likes you, she have given you all the traffic light and even nepa light signal, you refused to act. Now she have given you the final light. Oga there's no way a babe will forget what she wore to your house (from my own point of view). wink

Babe is taking you by force since you don't want to act. Call her to come and pick her undies. Put it in a funny way so she won't be embarrassed.

E. G

"babe how far, I saw the undies you left for me in the bathroom, but the thing no size me, The middle too tight, Abeg when you wan come carry am?"

Make sure she collects it herself before someone accuses you of stealing her undies for rituals.

Sir Alex Ferguson
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by Monaco2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's an invitation,she did not forget it. Use ur head
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by cuvox(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
EmmyNorse:
Sir Alex Ferguson

Lol. Ah be learner o
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by chris2face(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jenisom96:
She came to your to make use of the toilet and forgot her underwear abi? You never wan tell us wetin happen.
Exactly there are more to this
Lies everywhere
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by kefa00(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
No cause for alarm, call her and return it back.
Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by hakeem4(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
This same incident happened to my friend 2 years ago

And the next month he was sacked from his oil company

Your village people caught you grin

2 Likes

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by muller101(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
The pant is the collateral. When she returns ur movies she will carry her black pant.

1 Like

Re: Should He Be Scared? See What A Lady Forgot In A Guy’s House by telkevog(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2017
cuvox:
grin

E. G

(1) (Reply)

Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. / Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? / 19 Yrs Old Ugandan Proposes Love To 70years Old White Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.