Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? (1244 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by LilSmith55(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? This question was asked today on a Radio station program today, and I decide to put it up here...

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady?
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Walking with a menstrual stain and being unaware. grin

My opinion.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Having a stillbirth!.... Nothing gives Joy like a safe delivery of a child but having a stillbirth is not a thing of Joy....
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
herbie27:

My opinion.
lol grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lol, I think getting raped cool
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by flexyfit(f): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
u start menstruating on ur wedding day....mstchww....annoying
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
herbie27:

My opinion.

Lol, I fûcking love this cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Having a still birth . . . . . . May we never experience that in our lives. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by alatbaba1(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2016
smelly mouth
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by DozieInc(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2016
This is the worst.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I fûcking love this cheesy cheesy
God help you a gentleman called your attention to it. cheesy

Make ground just open make you enter inside...Is how you will feel. cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin
cheesy cheesy So embarrassing.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
God help you a gentleman called your attention to it. cheesy

Make ground just open make you enter inside...Is how you will feel. cheesy

Lol, I'm not a girl so I don't even know shít about that but I can easily tell that it's not going to funny if na crew of guys called your attention to it cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm not a girl so I don't even know shít about that but I can easily tell that it's not going to funny if na crew of guys called your attention to it cheesy cheesy
Lol. cheesy
Those that mentioned still birth we don't know how it feels, but for this one the embarrassment is one you will look at and get angry at yourself.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Laveda(f): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:

My opinion.
I can imagine grin

Imagine having plans to go out that day and your menses shows up. cry cry
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. cheesy
Those that mentioned still birth we don't know how it feels, but for this one the embarrassment is one you will look at and get angry at yourself.

Lol, I understand the feelings babe cos I'm a guy and I know our ways of doing things when it comes to stuffs like that cool wink

But I thinking letting a guy see you naked by mistake is even the worst cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Chidonc(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2016
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is not leaving out her dreams, not even marriage , rape, still birth etc, is worst than that, follow life as it comes, u can make amends for other things but not leaving ur dreams, u can never make amends for it.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2016
emotional abuse.

ending up failing in life thats a killer.seeing your peers make it and you are just there.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I understand the feelings babe cos I'm a guy and I know our ways of doing things when it comes to stuffs like that cool wink

But I thinking letting a guy see you naked by mistake is even the worst cheesy cheesy
That has never happened to me. grin Just don't know how it feels.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
That has never happened to me. grin Just don't know how it feels.

Lol, Like say you go even tell me if it has happened to you before in the first instance cheesy tongue wink
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Like say you go even tell me if it has happened to you before in the first instance cheesy tongue wink
Frankly!, i don't know how that feels. cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Frankly!, i don't know how that feels. cheesy

Lol, I hear you ma'am cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy So embarrassing.
lol

Secondary schl things

Check check grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:
lol
Secondary schl things
Check check grin
Lol, picture or ahdontbelieveit undecided wink
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Secondary schl things

Check check grin
Exactly!. grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by sinaj(f): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, picture or ahdontbelieveit undecided wink
oya cum nd snap me
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:
oya cum nd snap me

Lol, I'm fasting and the Lord doesn't want me to see ungodly stuffs embarassed embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Newbeginnings(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2016
The worst thing that can ever happen to a lady is she talking back at me or she looking down on me....
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Came: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2016
The worst thing is going through several abortions,and end up with ruptured womb,there by having the womb removed.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lexlutor:
Having a stillbirth!.......
chai! U go sabi do copy, copy for school well well o. U see my comment and go quickly edit/change your comment above mine!! I carry yansh for u o. Nothing do u!!
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Lady? by Olasco93: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
The worst thing that can ever happen to a Lady is to marry a man she doesn't have a grain of mustard seed of Love for, due to one circumstances or the other. It makes her think she shouldn't have be born by her parents.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Huge Python Falls From Ceiling On People's Heads In A Restaurant / Is It Ok For A Man To Correct His Wife/girlfriend In Public. / Advantages Of An Ugly Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.