Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 (22263 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by MrCounselor: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
lanreni:

BIRDS SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...just saying.

It is only a fool that arrives at a conclusion without pellucid reasons to do so, thereby limiting the possibility of his salvation. Just thinking.

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good to know.
I like that man of God @ Benny Hinn

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
I WONT SAY ANYTHING..... but GOD KNOWS THAT I CANNOT BE THERE!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Timfreds(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Benny is also visiting Ayo's word of life warri, this same period. It's like he's touring nija. Hope his prayers touch Buhari of a man for true change.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by leunseyis(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
LOVELY, COZZY
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by chuose2: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
damosky12:

It is only a fool that arrives at a conclusion without pellucid reasons to do so, thereby limiting the possibility of his salvation. Just thinking.

Benny Hinn is a known false teacher now.

Go look my post for front page with evidence.

Niether Benny Hinn, Chris Oyakliome nor COZA are of God.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by oruma19: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jengem:
Any robust response about ese walters kitten yet?
a so called MOG with spiritual and financial powers scattered Ese's punany without consequence. Other men of God looked away as if nothing happened either because that are also involved in such things or they just wanted to cover up for biodun fatoyinbo. It's only in Nigeria and Africa in general that you do such things without consequence. Today, he wants to bring Benny hinn to come and preach to who If biodun fatoyinbo does not apologise to Nigerians and the Christian community he should be discountenanced by reasonable and responsible Christians. Nonsense hypocrite.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by restored2016(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Now you are feeling wiser than God!
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by 4nobody4every1: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jengem:
Any robust response about ese walters kitten yet?
cool

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by ilynem(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
EbukaLive:
Benny Hinn and Pastor 'Pull-down-your-panties' are same of the same. It is really disheartening that Christians have been deceived by religion. The one thing that made Christ very angry and even made him go physical was religion and religious practices, the only set of people he CURSED during his time where on earth were religious people. Yet so called Christians will be claiming Christianity as a religion. If you truly believe in Jesus, you have no religion, you have no church(building/organisation). The only church you belong to is the BODY OF CHRIST... Open your Bible and Read. Little wonder these religious Christian have become full blown BIGOTS(ethnic/religious) forgetting what Jesus commanded us to love our neighbours(sinners, Muslims, pagans, gays, killers, outcast, different race) as ourselves and He also commanded us to love our enemies and even do good to those who persecute us and despitefully use us. That the greatest commandment is LOVE.

But today we see hate everywhere and the temperature of hate is even hottest in the so called churches...
But sir, this your post is a hateful one. What's your point?
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by chiedu7: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
EbukaLive:
.....Pastor 'Pull-down-your-panties' .....
[img]http://media./media/6t8gInXCh9RVm/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by jamolonblog: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
bunch of scam artists.....always after their pockets...mcheew

2 Likes

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by oruma19: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Biodun fatoyinbo lied he never bleeped Ese Walters. He has not come out to apologize to Christians for his deed. How come he still preaches to people? Are they reasonable at all? I am not criticizing him because he bleeped, I am criticizing because he lied. He should apologise and repent genuinely before people like me will take him serious. If not, I consider him a yeyebrity and not a pastor. He is free to invite anybody from anywhere to preach but if he does not confess his fault (cos he made the poor girl he bleeped look like a liar, whereas she is a girl of clear conscience), he will just continue to be a sign board(directing people to a place but never going there).

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
malbro:
IS HE CONTESTING FOR 2019??...WHICH PARTY HE DEY??

what is this one saying? must you comments
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
mrkeys226:
sometimes you read news or happenings around and you are happy until you see comments some jobless ppl put up...must you comment on everything please??

whoop whoop!!!! cant wait for 1st november

sir, I just keep wondering. they will vomit their non sense talk as if it is a most they should comments
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by RayRed16: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
EbukaLive:
Benny Hinn and Pastor 'Pull-down-your-panties' are same of the same. It is really disheartening that Christians have been deceived by religion. The one thing that made Christ very angry and even made him go physical was religion and religious practices, the only set of people he CURSED during his time where on earth were religious people. Yet so called Christians will be claiming Christianity as a religion. If you truly believe in Jesus, you have no religion, you have no church(building/organisation). The only church you belong to is the BODY OF CHRIST... Open your Bible and Read. Little wonder these religious Christian have become full blown BIGOTS(ethnic/religious) forgetting what Jesus commanded us to love our neighbours(sinners, Muslims, pagans, gays, killers, outcast, different race) as ourselves and He also commanded us to love our enemies and even do good to those who persecute us and despitefully use us. That the greatest commandment is LOVE.

But today we see hate everywhere and the temperature of hate is even hottest in the so called churches...

So what really is ur point?
That we should forsake the gathering of brethren?
And this ur issue of calling the pastor "pastor pull down ur pants", r u really better off than him?
U r here spewing of how Christians hate and all that, yet u r there cursing another man whom God had forgiven a very long time ago (that's if he actually did that thing, which is possible he did). Have u ever wondered why the only man God himself called "a man after my own heart" also had sex related offence? Stay there and keep hanging on to old offences that hv been forgiven by God.

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by allanphash7(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ask your Dr Benny who he epp not me
Yeligray:
who asked you?...who you epp?
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by SUPOL(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lilimax:
Good to know.
I like that man of God @ Benny Hinn
i like him 2, are u going to be in Abuja or Lagos ?
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Johnsinia(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
"holy spirit thou art welcome in this place x2 omnipotent father of mercies and grace... thou art welcome in this place" - Benny himm song

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by SUPOL(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
chuose2:

only u are.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by RayRed16: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
oruma19:
a so called MOG with spiritual and financial powers scattered Ese's punany without consequence. Other men of God looked away as if nothing happened either because that are also involved in such things or they just wanted to cover up for biodun fatoyinbo. It's only in Nigeria and Africa in general that you do such things without consequence. Today, he wants to bring Benny hinn to come and preach to who If biodun fatoyinbo does not apologise to Nigerians and the Christian community he should be discountenanced by reasonable and responsible Christians. Nonsense hypocrite.

My good brother....Nobody really knows u exist. Lols
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by RayRed16: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
ilynem:

But sir, this your post is a hateful one. What's your point?

Exactly! Kettle calling pot black. Lol
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by RayRed16: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
oruma19:
Biodun fatoyinbo lied he never bleeped Ese Walters. He has not come out to apologize to Christians for his deed. How come he still preaches to people? Are they reasonable at all? I am not criticizing him because he bleeped, I am criticizing because he lied. He should apologise and repent genuinely before people like me will take him serious. If not, I consider him a yeyebrity and not a pastor. He is free to invite anybody from anywhere to preach but if he does not confess his fault (cos he made the poor girl he bleeped look like a liar, whereas she is a girl of clear conscience), he will just continue to be a sign board(directing people to a place but never going there).

Hahahaha.
U said Biodun lied. How did he lie?
To the best of my knowledge, he was just mute over the matter.
If he really bleeped the gurl (which I continue to say it's possible), he must hv apologised to the one who had the power to forgive him.
Stay there and be full of hate, while the man is waxing stronger.

NB. I don't in any way condone or support pastors having extramarital affairs. But just understand that guy is a man just like any of us. He has tendencies to slip and get up.

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Ironlion1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
solid3:
Guess what's happening on Tuesday, 1st of November, 2016.

The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Guzape Abuja, will be hosting Dr Benny Hinn, the President of Benny Hinn Ministries!

Its going to be Worship, Word & Miracles with Dr. Benny Hinn.

Pastor Benny Hinn is a noted evangelist, teacher, and the author of best-selling books including Good Morning, Holy Spirit, Prayer That Gets Results, Blood in the Sand, and Lamb of God. His TV program, This Is Your Day, is among the world’s most-watched Christian programs, seen daily in 200 countries. Yet there is much more to the story of the man, and his ministry, who has impacted the world for more than four decades with the life-saving and miracle-working message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is one meeting you don't want to miss!

COZA, The Wealthy Place!!!
#DrBennyHinnInCOZA #WorshipWordMiracles #AllThingsNew

Source

On 28 & 29th October 2016, he will be ministering with Rev. Chris Oyakhilome in Lagos at Christ Embassy popular building call LCA in Billings Way Alausa Ikeja.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Abillsable: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is an idiotic post.Anybody can allege anyone to be false and place in on youtube to sway others.You reposting and sharing such calumny
are a contributor to the same.You have no concrete evidence to back your claim.You are a weak and ignorant soul who feeds on lies and defamation contents from youtube.I pity you.

chuose2:
[size=14pt]Benny Hinn is a false teacher!
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nxcRcRpoVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB0L65jLhWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNUAzSry5SY

[size=14pt]So please avoid Benny Hinn, COZA & Chris Oyakilome oh![/size]

[size=14pt]If you are low on Bandwidth read it here[/size]
http://jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/benny_hinn_exposed.htm

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Abiodunoluseun: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
chuose2:

Hmmm..who made you a judge over this ppl?. nawao,the way some of us claiming holier than thou rush to condem other who did nt go in our own direction of religion doctrines and believes,its so uncalled for. How much did you know about this ppl apart from what you read on the pages of newspaper which could b lies and propaganda,if truly u a bible believing christian you will ask for forgiveness for this thing you wrote here cos Bible did not teach you this,maybe you pastor did sha.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Ironlion1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
malbro:
IS HE CONTESTING FOR 2019??...WHICH PARTY HE DEY??
Yes, All Present Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by mastermaestro(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
chuose2:

Flesh and blood truly didn't reveal this to you. Thank GOD the elect cannot be deceived as the end draws nearer. These guys you mentioned are satan's dark agents proclaiming light to the spiritually blind.

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by aalangel(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Waxus:
Same November, he will also be having a miracle service with pastor Chris oyakhilome..miracle service

Christ Embassy program is between Oct 27&29.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Abiodunoluseun: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
oruma19:
were you there wen he did what the girl accused him of ?.and even he truly did it,are you his God that he needs to come and confess to you, did you know if he has truly asked of forgiveness and God in his infinite mercy has forgiven him?. Oga don't say what you don't know ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.