Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 (22262 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Ironlion1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
oruma19:
a so called MOG with spiritual and financial powers scattered Ese's punany without consequence. Other men of God looked away as if nothing happened either because that are also involved in such things or they just wanted to cover up for biodun fatoyinbo. It's only in Nigeria and Africa in general that you do such things without consequence. Today, he wants to bring Benny hinn to come and preach to who If biodun fatoyinbo does not apologise to Nigerians and the Christian community he should be discountenanced by reasonable and responsible Christians. Nonsense hypocrite.
Guy u de para ooooh! But come, have u apologized 4 de number of punanny u have scattered?
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by malbro(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
tee32:
empty head
D*ck head

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by malbro(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oma307:

what is this one saying? must you comments
Yes I must comments
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by chuose2: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
mastermaestro:

Flesh and blood truly didn't reveal this to you. Thank GOD the elect cannot be deceived as the end draws nearer. These guys you mentioned are satan's dark agents proclaiming light to the spiritually blind.

My brother in Christ, no be small "satan's dark agents " angry

Abiodunoluseun:
Hmmm..who made you a judge over this ppl?. nawao,the way some of us claiming holier than thou rush to condem other who did nt go in our own direction of religion doctrines and believes,its so uncalled for. How much did you know about this ppl apart from what you read on the pages of newspaper which could b lies and propaganda,if truly u a bible believing christian you will ask for forgiveness for this thing you wrote here cos Bible did not teach you this,maybe you pastor did sha.

I posted about Benny Hinn on the Front page, go see.

Chris Oyakilome is a know false teacher, Pastor "Self Service" himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBi8l621wbQ

With all the False Teachings following Benny Hinn, only a fellow false techer will accept Benny Hinn!
So for COZA to call him, well Birds Same feathers ......

Abillsable:
This is an idiotic post.Anybody can allege anyone to be false and place in on youtube to sway others.You reposting and sharing such calumny
are a contributor to the same.You have no concrete evidence to back your claim.You are a weak and ignorant soul who feeds on lies and defamation contents from youtube.I pity you.
The videos speak volumes! angry angry angry angry
So stop thinking like Buhari and watch the videos grin grin grin grin

SUPOL:
only u are.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
chuose2:

Benny Hinn is a known false teacher now.

Go look my post for front page with evidence.

Niether Benny Hinn, Chris Oyakliome nor COZA are of God.

So, you are God's PA to know those who are or not for HIM. Shey? That there is a perceived doctrinal error in one's teaching does not classify him as false prophet. Until you get to the WORD and give yourself to the Holy Spirit , you will not find yourself free from the community of hearsay. God help you.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by romanticdude(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=SIGE post=50141853]Will be in Christ Embassy first this october in lagos before Coza november....wudnt miss it in lagos[/quoteyea I sure wouldn't miss the meeting with pastor Chris and benny hinn Herr in Lagos this October...A power packed meeting with great ministers of the gospel..

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by romanticdude(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=SIGE post=50141853]Will be in Christ Embassy first this october in lagos before Coza november....wudnt miss it in lagos[/quoteyea I sure wouldn't miss the meeting with pastor Chris oyakhilome and benny hinn Here in Lagos this October...A power packed meeting with great ministers of the gospel..
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Tobycharles: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jengem:
Any robust response about ese walters kitten yet?
Joba!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by lanreni: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
damosky12:

It is only a fool that arrives at a conclusion without pellucid reasons to do so, thereby limiting the possibility of his salvation. Just thinking.
Hey don't masturbate on this thread because of what i said. do pastors invite strangers to preach in their churches? or your conscience has already judged their characters? go get a personal relationship with God and stop this religious zombeeism.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by brojoshua: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Let the true believers beware of those half-cut serpents who are called evangelists, they are all surely end time stuff and fake.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
lanreni:

Hey don't masturbate on this thread because of what i said. do pastors invite strangers to preach in their churches? or your conscience has already judged their characters? go get a personal relationship with God and stop this religious zombeeism.

Your parlance really shows you have a "personal relationship" with God.. What exactly is your point? Is it that your "personal relationship" with God does nothing than criticisms of men of God without a focus on how to develop your life. Personal relationship indeed. Is Benny Hinn a stranger? A mentor to Pastor Chris is also a stranger to him? Go get a life. God help you.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by lanreni: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
damosky12:

Your parlance really shows you have a personal relationship with God.. What exactly is your point? Is it that your "personal relationship" with God does nothing than criticisms of men of God without a focus on how to develop your life. Personal relationship indeed. Go get a life. God help you.
so thats the only thing you saw on the post. quite myopic of you. you failed to address the issue of their closeness. no man of God invites strangers on their pulpit. so its logical to say they are of same plumage, wether false or not. is it not masturbation that one of them encourage? since you rose to their defence masturbating (albeit figuratively), as a true zombie disciple that you are.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by captainnigeria(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
pastors have now turned to celebrities, bollocks. whats he coming to nigeria for? to make more money?
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by Alezy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Benny hinn will be in warri before that day. October 23 or 24 through 28
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
lanreni:

so thats the only thing you saw on the post. quite myopic of you. you failed to address the issue of their closeness. no man of God invites strangers on their pulpit. so its logical to say they are of same plumage, wether false or not. is it not masturbation that one of them encourage? since you rose to their defence masturbating (albeit figuratively), as a true zombie disciple that you are.

Is it that you lack the capacity to present arguments in a pellucid light or your reasoning faculty is faulty. Read the post I replied again and rate how coherent it is.
Also, it is either you don't comprehend or you can't read. I replied you, stating that Benny Hinn is like a mentor to Pastor Chris ; how then on earth is he a stranger? Besides, where in the scriptures is it wrong to invite other ministers of God to a local gathering? All ministry gifts are for the edification of the body of Christ towards reaching unity of the faith (Eph 4:10-13).

As regarding the "masturbation.. ." issue you seem engrossed with (such that you now use it figuratively, laughable), it is best for you to go watch the video again, this time, with the desire to learn. Juxtapose the answer given to what the scriptures teach and try and find a scriptural critique of the assertion. This will save you from delusion.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by michaelwestern(m): 1:54am On Oct 13, 2016
oruma19:
Biodun fatoyinbo lied he never bleeped Ese Walters. He has not come out to apologize to Christians for his deed. How come he still preaches to people? Are they reasonable at all? I am not criticizing him because he bleeped, I am criticizing because he lied. He should apologise and repent genuinely before people like me will take him serious. If not, I consider him a yeyebrity and not a pastor. He is free to invite anybody from anywhere to preach but if he does not confess his fault (cos he made the poor girl he bleeped look like a liar, whereas she is a girl of clear conscience), he will just continue to be a sign board(directing people to a place but never going there).

So after committing adultery announcing it on social media is the way to seek forgiveness from God? Is the Pastor the first person to sleep with her? Why didn't she announce every one she has slept with on social media?

Plus the Pastor never denied it, he just promised to give a reply later and never did. Most people including me believe that he did sleep with her. But nobody has the right to judge him because we have all committed one sin or the other.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by chuose2: 3:09am On Oct 13, 2016
damosky12:

So, you are God's PA to know those who are or not for HIM. Shey? That there is a perceived doctrinal error in one's teaching does not classify him as false prophet. Until you get to the WORD and give yourself to the Holy Spirit , you will not find yourself free from the community of hearsay. God help you.

I put 3 video and a website dedicated to Benny Hinns lies and yet you dont get it.

Well the truth is not hidden from those that are not supposed to be deceived

Isaiah 44:18
They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes,
that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand. grin grin grin
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2016
chuose2:

I put 3 video and a website dedicated to Benny Hinns lies and yet you dont get it.

Well the truth is not hidden from those that are not supposed to be deceived

Isaiah 44:18
They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes,
that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand. grin grin grin

LOL. Read the scripture you quoted from the start. It will help you understand who it was a referred to.

You don't know a false teacher or prophet by the doctrinal errors or mistakes made. Here is what the scriptures teach:

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Hope it helps you.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by lanreni: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
damosky12:

Is it that you lack the capacity to present arguments in a pellucid light or your reasoning faculty is faulty. Read the post I replied again and rate how coherent it is.
Also, it is either you don't comprehend or you can't read. I replied you, stating that Buenny Hinn is like a mentor to Pastor Chris ; how then on earth is he a stranger? Besides, where in the scriptures is it wrong to invite other ministers of God to a local gathering? All ministry gifts are for the edification of the body of Christ towards reaching unity of the faith (Eph 4:10-13).

As regarding the "masturbation.. ." issue you seem engrossed with (such that you now use it figuratively, laughable), it is best for you to go watch the video again, this time, with the desire to learn. Juxtapose the answer given to what the scriptures teach and try and find a scriptural critique of the assertion. This will save you from delusion.
save me this trash you wrote as if you are properly educated. if you are, you will understand that what i am saying is they are all friends even though they may differ in doctrines and ministries. if he is a mentor to pastor chris, so are they strangers? or you can't simply understand and differenciate between the words 'strangers' and 'friends'. did i condemn the visit? you seem confused and emotionally troubled, seeking quick gratification without properly processing what i wrote. what is d difference btw ur action now and masturbating? educated illiterate.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
lanreni:

save me this trash you wrote as if you are properly educated. if you are, you will understand that what i am saying is they are all friends even though they may differ in doctrines and ministries. if he is a mentor to pastor chris, so are they strangers? or you can't simply understand and differenciate between the words 'strangers' and 'friends'. did i condemn the visit?

Is it anyone's fault that you lack the ability to clearly submit your assertions. Go read your previous posts over again and see if they make any logical sense at all. Your punctuations are not different from that of primary school pupils.

you seem confused and emotionally troubled, seeking quick gratification without properly processing what i wrote. what is d difference btw ur action now and masturbating? educated illiterate.

What you had incipiently written are almost impossible to process towards arriving at your point. Your previous posts and what you seem to mean aren't congruent. Who will you blame? Emotional confused is out of the question. Now, this is the height of it. You have amplified your ignorance in a limpid light. If at all you have ever seen a dictionary before in your life you should not type something like the bolded. Even a baby can tell who the "educated illiterate" is now.

God help you.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by lanreni: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
damosky12:

Is it anyone's fault that you lack the ability to clearly submit your assertions. Go read your previous posts over again and see if they make any logical sense at all. Your punctuations are not different from that of primary school pupils.

What you had incipiently written are almost impossible to process towards arriving at your point. Your previous posts and what you seem to mean aren't congruent. Who will you blame? Emotional confused is out of the question. Now, this is the height of it. You have amplified your ignorance in a limpid light. If at all you have ever seen a dictionary before in your life you should not type something like the bolded. Even a baby can tell who the "educated illiterate" is now.

God help you.
God has helped me and i think you should also seek help from man worship, thinking you are worshipping God. you rose to their defense as if u're the one that called them, yet you argue with me not because u hate me or my comments, but because you really hate some things that they do that is entirely ungodly. because i haven't condemned their ministry and mesage before you rose against me. 'birds of thesame feather' does not necessarily mean bad things. thats why you made me call you an EI. i can still tolerate zombie nigerians, but not zombie christians. i watch pst chris every week, have some of his tapes and devotionals. same goes for pst fatoyinbo and benny. i don't deny God's gifts in a man no matterthe man's weaknesses. what i hate is uneccessry defense without asking questions like the bereans.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by damosky12(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
lanreni:

God has helped me and i think you should also seek help from man worship, thinking you are worshipping God. you rose to their defense as if u're the one that called them, yet you argue with me not because u hate me or my comments, but because you really hate some things that they do that is entirely ungodly. because i haven't condemned their ministry and mesage before you rose against me. 'birds of thesame feather' does not necessarily mean bad things. thats why you made me call you an EI. i can still tolerate zombie nigerians, but not zombie christians. i watch pst chris every week, have some of his tapes and devotionals. same goes for pst fatoyinbo and benny. i don't deny God's gifts in a man no matterthe man's weaknesses. what i hate is uneccessry defense without asking questions like the bereans.

Now you have just spoken wise. I am not defending anybody uncritically. That is why I am against any uncritical, unscrupulous and unbiblical condemnation of these MOGs. If we have qualms to settle with their doctrines, let's settle it biblically and not extemporaneously. Sorry for the harsh comments.

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by lanreni: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
damosky12:

Now you have just spoken wise. I am not defending anybody uncritically. That is why I am against any uncritical, unscrupulous and unbiblical condemnation of these MOGs. If we have qualms to settle with their doctrines, let's settle it biblically and not extemporaneously. Sorry for the harsh comments.
taken, but you still need more training though from pastor chris okotie! lol!

1 Like

Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by oruma19: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
michaelwestern:

So after committing adultery announcing it on social media is the way to seek forgiveness from God? Is the Pastor the first person to sleep with her? Why didn't she announce every one she has slept with on social media?

Plus the Pastor never denied it, he just promised to give a reply later and never did. Most people including me believe that he did sleep with her. But nobody has the right to judge him because we have all committed one sin or the other.
so u r supporting the pastor who made a girl to derail and acts like he never saw her before? Na wa o. This Christianity practised by Nigerians should be looked into properly. Oyibo that brought it to Africa didn't teach us this. Shame on Fatoyinbo and his co rapists called pastors. I even heard that all his pastors except one are like him, fucking peoples babes and wives. Satan is waiting for them...ozuor
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by oruma19: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ironlion1:

Guy u de para ooooh! But come, have u apologized 4 de number of punanny u have scattered?
I am not a pastor and don't collect tithe from gullible nigerians in the name of God. They come to u in sheep's clothing but inwardly, they are ravenous wolves. We e knowing then already by their fruits. My guy free me jor, I go to the throne of grace just the way I am, a sinner, not posing like ur flamboyant pastors who behave as I'd they are second in command to God.
Re: Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 by michaelwestern(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2017
oruma19:
so u r supporting the pastor who made a girl to derail and acts like he never saw her before? Na wa o. This Christianity practised by Nigerians should be looked into properly. Oyibo that brought it to Africa didn't teach us this. Shame on Fatoyinbo and his co rapists called pastors. I even heard that all his pastors except one are like him, fucking peoples babes and wives. Satan is waiting for them...ozuor

Oh so its now rape? So its only nigerian pastors that commit sin, or you think one sin is greater than the other?

Am not saying that I support him, but the question is: why didn't she tell us everybody she has ever had sex with, before and after the Pastor? Or is it only sex with pastors that is a sin? She should have confessed every sin she has ever committed to the media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.