Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Mistake In Waec Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistake In Waec Name (2027 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake In Waec Name by butterflyy(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Please I need help on this, the boy that is helping my mother wrote Waec with his name, Orji Chinonso Samuel. The result came out with Orji Chinonso Victor. He is been freaking out since. Pls is there anything that can be done about it. Can he use it so.
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by Olanna45(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2016
butterflyy:
Please I need help on this, the boy that is helping my mother wrote Waec with his name, Orji Chinonso Samuel. The result came out with Orji Chinonso Victor. He is been freaking out since. Pls is there anything that can be done about it. Can he use it so.
Get an affidavit. or you go to waec board and apply for correction. It costs between 8-10k. q
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by extremelygolden: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
butterflyy:

Please try all that is within your power to help him resolve it, otherwise it would haunt him in the future. I have witnessed a similar case, and till today the guy couldn't finish anything he started because they always believe he falsified his result using someone else's name.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake In Waec Name by manoyelapo: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2023
My Waec certificate has wrong names and date of birth DOB. I need help
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by drpauloyeabo: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Correction and rectifications of WAEC Results and Certificate issues , mistakes on Certificate, wrong date of Birth ( DoB ) , change of Names and Year .
Plz note : Waec mistakes on Results or Certificate can be corrected and Candidate will be issued another new updated Waec Certificate.
Call, WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance .
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by manoyelapo: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
sad sad
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by Susanolajide: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2023
Asimoleode:
I need to get my Waec certificate, please how will I go about this
I need this answer
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by henroo2003: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2023
If it's May/June School exam, go to the school to collect it.

If it's GCE, go to WAEC office. You can also print the digital certificate. It's original.

Dm 08024741344

Susanolajide:
I need this answer
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by jerryoladeje: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2023
henroo2003:
If it's May/June School exam, go to the school to collect it.

If it's GCE, go to WAEC office. You can also print the digital certificate. It's original.

Dm 08024741344

DM you for what
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by jerryoladeje: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2023
sad sad
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by mrsusanoladi: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2023
sad
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by samwash(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
I don't kwn if it's a deliberate act from WAEC, tomorrow they will start accusing the innocent boy that he's using a fake certificate.
Mine you not everybody has that time to start running to do change or correction of name.
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by mrsusanoladi: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by Johneducatist: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2023
samwash:
I don't kwn if it's a deliberate act from WAEC, tomorrow they will start accusing the innocent boy that he's using a fake certificate.
Mine you not everybody has that time to start running to do change or correction of name.
cheesy
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by MyMouth(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2023
mrsmaryojuh:
Contact @ Drpaul phone number above to assist you to correct your DOB and issued you another new Waec original certificate as he helped me
Assist or collect money for it
Re: Mistake In Waec Name by duduade: 5:43am On Jan 18
Sylvesadeji:
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your help in correcting my Waec Date of birth , I have checked it on the waec portal and the correction reflect successfuly. I am grateful

From Joro to Joro

Issokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man gives his wife the silent treatment goes for 20years without speaking to her / Life Is Eazy? / Mothers: That Funny Thing That Happened To You In Public During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.