Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Six $ex Positions That Are Totally Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six $ex Positions That Are Totally Overrated (1422 Views)

Do You Know These New 5 Best $ex Positions For Virgo??? / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six $ex Positions That Are Totally Overrated by don9ja4: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Not everything is as they seem, here is a list that we think are not as good as they look

I’m sure you agree with the title, there are a lot of things that are overrated, remember that time when a friend told you about how great a movie is, and then you went to see it and it was bleh?

You were devastated that you wasted money. We’re here to talk about S3@.x:’ positions that might have been overrated.

P@.rn is easier to come by today better than years ago, when you have to hide the P@.rn CD at the bottom of the bag, so your parents dont find out, and give you the whipping of a lifetime.

It’s available for whatever purpose you want it for, entertainment, learning and of course jerking off but there are some positions that look good on film, but are absolutely frustrating trying at home.

Kristin Collins Jackson from The Frisk analyses these positions
Don’t get me wrong, this move looks great in HD P@.rn with soft lighting and your computer muted. What you get in real life though, it’s hard work.

For one thing, it really works best if you are about the same height as the other person and if the person has a shred of grace in their movements.

I’ve actually been kneed in the face before. Not to mention the fact that I’m just not enjoying myself completely while I’m pleasuring someone else. Maybe I’m selfish or maybe I just can’t multi-task, but this isn’t project management, this is S3@.x:’. Let’s each take a turn, or several, so we can get the best pleasure possible.

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Filled With Hypocrites? / Man Gets His Best Friend’s Mom Pregnant / Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.