Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? (1870 Views)

If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? / Do You Belive In The Acuracy Of A Love Calculator? / Is Love A Feeling Or A Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by babel2yk: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2009
love is a decision when you decide to love someone you put it in practice i think that is true. let me hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by TheHenrys(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
My thinking Exactly, cool
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Godmother(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
I wont agree with you there completely.Somtimes, love is not a decision. It happens when we least expect it and from  someone we never saw in a romantic light.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
Godmother:

I wont agree with you there completely.Somtimes, love is not a decision. It happens when we least expect it and from  someone we never saw in a romantic light.
thoughtful.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by chocoLove(f): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
I also believe that you don't decide whom you will love. Love come by it self and you can feel it that, yes you love someone. That's why many times people fall in love with the wrong person!
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 21, 2009
mos def

a lot of the time
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by adagz01(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2009
i will say its a 50 50 thing.u decides 2 luv som1 whom u think u luv,n decides not 2 luv som1 not because he/she didnt hav the qualities u need
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2009
Godmother:

they call that lust, love is the one that still sacrifices when the romantic light fades or becomes dark and that is strictly a decision
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by AniLee(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2009
babel2yk:

love is a decision when you decide to love someone you put it in practice i think that is true.

I think so too.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2009
na2day?:

they call that lust, love is the one that still sacrifices when the romantic light fades or becomes dark and that is strictly a decision
where did you get that from?
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2009
I think attraction comes before Love, you initially get attracted to someone then as you know the person you grow in Love.
I dont believe in love at first sight, its mere attraction, so i guess you could say loving someone and staying in love is a decision,but attraction might not be.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by babel2yk: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2009
hello thnx i saw ur reply but i dint get it r sayin im right tell me let know pls
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by babel2yk: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2009
thnx alot 4rm henry
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by babel2yk: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2009
yes that is true but sometimes it happen like that u know so well thats good
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
chipmunkey:

where did you get that from?

from life, where have u been living?
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
Love is an illusion marketed by the entertainment and advertising industry. It simply doesnt exist. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by ayo84(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
Love is an illusion marketed by the entertainment and advertising industry. It simply doesnt exist.

lol

[flash=300,107]http://www.del-premium.com/advert2.swf[/flash]
shop online for naija tshirts
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Love is an illusion marketed by the entertainment and advertising industry. It simply doesnt exist. undecided lipsrsealed

i see where all ur confusion come from now, pele! grin grin
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
na2day?:

i see where all your confusion come from now, pele! grin grin
Now what now? angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin Im just speaking the truth.
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by iice(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Topic
Yes
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Now what now? angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin Im just speaking the truth.

so was i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

iice:

@Topic
Yes

ovularia, u are still alive?
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by iice(f): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
na2day?:

so was i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ovularia, u are still alive?

Awww you've been missing the wrinkles i give you cheesy
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
Love is an ability.

Some peeps are just soooooooooooooooooooooooo bitter that they're incapable of loving. cool
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2009
iice:

Awww you've been missing the wrinkles i give you cheesy

for ur wrinkles i use botox for every other thing i use master card tongue tongue tongue
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by iice(f): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
na2day?:

for your wrinkles i use botox for every other thing i use master card tongue tongue tongue

Sorry this green skin is unmarred. Not one wrinkle cheesy
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
iice:

Sorry this green skin is unmarred. Not one wrinkle cheesy

so u think but i got a well trained eye, i graduated top in my class from the detective school of "inspector gadget" and did my post grad with high honors from the marvelous school of "inspector clouseau" cool cool cool
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
lol Na2 and Iice am watching ooo
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by iice(f): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2009
na2day?:

so u think but i got a well trained eye, i graduated top in my class from the detective school of "inspector gadget" and did my post grad with high honors from the marvelous school of "inspector clouseau" cool cool cool

And yet thou has yet to spot a wrinkle grin

unitee:

Dear, tell this boy say i no be the only prompter of wrinkles tongue
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2009
unitee:

sweet heart, how are u doing? don't worry about iice, she is just a co-worker embarassed embarassed embarassed

iice:

And yet thou has yet to spot a wrinkle grin

oh, i have spotted so many it is not even funny but don't worry, ur secret is safe with me wink wink grin grin
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2009
na2day?:

sweet heart, how are u doing? don't worry about iice, she is just a co-worker embarassed embarassed embarassed

oh, i have spotted so many it is not even funny but don't worry, your secret is safe with me wink wink grin grin

I am good ohh am almost through with my exams and will be starting on the last lap of research lol and I will be with you 24 hours lol.

I know Iice is good sister she keeps an eye on you to chase away vultures while am away . I miss you
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by na2day2(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2009
unitee:

I am good ohh am almost through with my exams and will be starting on the last lap of research lol and I will be with you 24 hours lol.

I know Iice is good sister she keeps an eye on you to chase away vultures while am away . I miss you

miss u too hon, when u are done taking those exams, plz come take mine too, i am kinda tired of reading cry cry
Re: Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? by unitee(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
na2day?:

miss u too hon, when u are done taking those exams, plz come take mine too, i am kinda tired of reading cry cry

OHH darl I will love you with everything thats me except another exams dont want to see that animal in a million years dear it has taken all my energy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women / g / Many Women In Nigeria Give Up Their Dreams In Their Desperation To Hook Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.