Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,451 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti (31738 Views)

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. / Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by streetzdreamz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What Fayemi cannot do when Nigeria had surplus
blessings bro, I heard he is doing this same stuff in 10 local governments simultaneously across the state, the one at Ikere is as good as completed already, the market and bridge at the capital, just imagine we had this guy during fayemis regime when the country had surplus, some f**L's are so blinded by sentiments and politics, they will never see anything good in the opposition that's delivering his duties to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by Tumikate97(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What Fayemi cannot do when Nigeria had surplus

Baba no talk am o. I belong to everybdy and I belong t nobody but Fayemi also did his own part in Ado and other towns. I am a student of FUOYE and I know what I'm talking about.

Well done, Gov. Fayose. More power to your elbow, Sir.
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by namuguibe(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
NgcoboP:

no. but you are free to enjoy your lucidity
Yes, I am very lucid, thank you for the (unintended??) compliment grin
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by muller101(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
JayJohnson:

I am a result from a failed experiment
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by SenatorJames(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good development. I pray it serves the people for a long period of time
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
JayJohnson:

Are you referring to me or your father! I am sure you are referring to your father!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E pain you gannn. Am sure u don't know yours even. grin grin now prove me right by replying.
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
nortcentrallord:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E pain you gannn. Am sure u don't know yours even. grin grin now prove me right by replying.

Are you alright with the rubbish you just wrote? I am obviously afraid
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
divinecode101:

Are you alright with the rubbish you just wrote? I am obviously afraid

Jayjohnson=divinecode101. Kids on NL. You just proved me right. Stop breaking the rule of NL by having two monikers just to increase your number of likes. Get a life.
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Jayjohnson=divinecode101. Kids on NL. You just proved me right. Stop breaking the rule of NL by having two monikers just to increase your number of likes. Get a life.

Son, you need a doctor's attention URGENTLY, you need to be locked up again
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
divinecode101:

You need a lot of growing up. cheesy grin cheesy. All hope is not lost on the yet.
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
divinecode101:

You need a lot of growing up. cheesy grin cheesy. All hope is not lost on you yet.
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
nortcentrallord:

You need a lot of growing up. cheesy grin cheesy. All hope is not lost on you yet.

I am going to get your chains now I don't know who unlocked you from your cage
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
divinecode101:

I am going to get your chains now I don't know who unlocked you from your cage

Ohhh, poor child! I pray you make your jamb this time so you can invest your time in what will help your future rather than live your "dream" on NL cheesy

Just incase you need jamb fee, let me know. I 'll willingly tell someone to make a transfer to you.
Re: Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Ohhh, poor child! I pray you make your jamb this time so you can invest your time in what will help your future rather than live your "dream" on NL cheesy

Just incase you need jamb fee, let me know. I 'll willingly tell someone to make a transfer to you.

Son, I dont really blame you, Nairaland is a place where infants like you hide behind a tecno phone to abuse their father's age mate. How I wish this is a paid platform where weaklings like you would be forever eradicated. If youdont know, I will feed you and your family for 50 years paid in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.