Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

She Liked Your Best Friend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Liked Your Best Friend.. (825 Views)

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... / Top Most Liked Female Pix On Nairaland / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Liked Your Best Friend.. by DaySpringer: 3:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Guys and ladies.
Let me intro with a Short story.

During the time that I and my ex were having problems due to distance. She was still in school while I was out. My good friend was the link between us, sometimes being the one that went to talk to her during moments when we weren't talking and checking up on her if she's distressed at my asking.
They both me while I was still in school

Recently my friend told me something.
During that period, he was looking for a house, my ex said something to him, that when he gets a house that she will be coming to hang out there and even crashing there. Infact that she will even give him a key.

She never told me that she said something like that to him and he never did too. He told me that he didn't think that it was important (He's like that, because of many thoughts in his head, he forgets some things much later).
Personally I noticed that she flirts with him sometimes but it's just her usual name calling, that even she told me.

Note that he's a guy that isn't interested in females that much, in fact at all. And he told my ex clearly during the initial stages of their interaction that nothing can happen between them.

Though he told me that all he needs to do now is to dedicate one week to calling her seriously and she would fall. With the only reservation on her part being that she dated me which he believed would be removed with more pressure.

So Guys in the house?
Ever dated a girl that you suspected that she was attracted to your friend right there in your front?

Ever had your friend bang your girl?

Have you ever confronted your girl about her flirting with your friends?

Ladies have you ever been attracted to your BFs friend while dating him?
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Like my cute guy friend in college angry

My dates would stop by and then see him and start acting strange - softer voices (almost like they're crying), extra cuteness, etc.

Though he was still my nigggah, my nigggah cool

It was almost like the entourage series were he was Vincent Chase and I was E
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2016
grin

lemme ask TrapHedges about this…he's more experienced than me i reckon... tongue
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by saintdennis(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Yea it's normal...

Even I(a guy) usually end up subtly tripping for my FWB's friends, who doesn't like finer face, bigger ass, more supple breast, wider hips, smoother skin, better mouth for bj etc?

The only problem if she cheated on u with him also truth be told. Your friend ain't allowed to date your ex... Guy code.
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by TrapHedges(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

lemme ask TrapHedges about this…he's more experienced than me i reckon... tongue

Lols it's normal tbh.. When I was in high school my ex wanted to date the entire guys in my clique..

But now.. We laugh and shake hands if we find out our friend bleeped our Bae cool
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by krak101(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2016
Well it's a free world. Ad be glad if she told me whats up. Ad gladly give them my blessings. It's normal to pass on the "hooker" grin
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols it's normal tbh.. When I was in high school my ex wanted to date the entire guys in my clique..

But now.. We laugh and shake hands if we find out our friend bleeped our Bae cool

Hahahhahahaha....BOO, ur such a badboi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

We laugh and shake hands if we find out our friend bleeped our Bae cool

BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE INTO THE BAE FUKKING COMPETITION RIGHT?? I LIKE YOUR SQUAD. cool BUT I'LL PASS... AIN'T NO 12 INCHES RUINING WHAT'S BUILT FOR MY 6.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by TrapHedges(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE INTO THE BAE FUKKING COMPETITION RIGHT??
I LIKE YOUR SQUAD. cool
BUT I'LL PASS... AIN'T NO 12 INCHES RUINING WHAT'S BUILT FOR MY 6.cheesy

Lol bruh.. Yo damn funny grin grin grin
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by TrapHedges(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahahaha....BOO, ur such a badboi grin

grin grin grin bad for you! kiss
Re: She Liked Your Best Friend.. by DaySpringer: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
TrapHedges:

So it's normal for most girls?

To have eyes for thier BFs friends?

(1) (Reply)

I'm 21 Years Old Gal Confess Cheated / Nigerian Man And Lover Breakup Over N500K Economy Class Ticket / Seeking For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.