Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be (1098 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by ohn1759: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
If you have a chance to marry someone who is NOT from AFRICA, which country will you want he/she to come from and why will you choose that country?
#palmgossip
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by franklyn00(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
I personally will go for a Black American for the following reasons: 1. Colour disparity is not too much 2. I like them for their bluntness 3. They can be very romantic (@ least better than our Naija brothers) other reasons still dey sha, let me haer our views though
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by blaquemyc: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2016
I will stay single forever then. #africanLadiesRock
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by finalboss(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Brazil ..those girls get everything

1 Like

Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Arab girls or Indian girls... Damn! Those girls are d most beautiful thing on d face of the earth...
I spotted one in fast and furious 7 when Domnic Toretto and his team when to Abudhabi, Roman Pearce was asked to distract the people and security, so he came up with d birthday shit and walked up to an arab girl and told her today was her birthday... Damn! That girl is fvckin pretty
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2016
I can't even go outside Nigeria bro so nah to die single
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Why na? I would've gone for a Kenyan

A Brazilian then... Those samba girls are hot wink
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Switzerland
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by CplusJason: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Netherland, Botswana, Namibia and Tunisa.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by ShayGirl(f): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Black Americans
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Young03(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Colombia nah

if na Africa...I go beg oshiomole to help me find from where he found his wife
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
I'd pick a guy from Germany (have you seen their footballers? Exhibit A ----> Lukas Podolski, Hello! kiss), USA, or Dubai. Wouldn't mind UK , but I can't stand British accents (with the exception of Lewis Hamilton kiss kiss kiss), it's like knife to my ears. Bleh!
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Mujaheeeden: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Just Ethiopians
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
South Americans..

I still get crush on that Brazilian chick dem show for world cup..
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2016
ohn1759:
If you have a chance to marry someone who is NOT from AFRICA, which country will you want he/she to come from and why will you choose that country?
#palmgossip

ERITHREA
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Loyalblak007(f): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Germany
Or
Spanish
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Jamaica wink ya know?
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by finalboss(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I'd pick a guy from Germany (have you seen their footballers? Exhibit A ----> Lukas Podolski, Hello! kiss), USA, or Dubai. Wouldn't mind UK , but I can't stand British accents (with the exception of Lewis Hamilton kiss kiss kiss), it's like knife to my ears. Bleh!
yea like me
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2016
An American.

Not black American cos those guys have a messed up life...A white American.

Love their skin tune.
Could clearly understand their english, unlike British English that one has to pay more attention.
The American men understand what "Love" is and are romantic.

Irrespective of the wish, i still love dark Naija dudes. grin
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Dharneehell(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I sooo love that accent, I could do almost anything to have it. That's like the best accent I've ever heard.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Phikom(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Brazil...
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by jejemanito: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Any Thick Busty LATIN AMERICAN Is The Dream!!
Why?
'Cause Their Pussy Is Always Meaty And Steamy

Yes!
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by xendra: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2016
a tall asian, Japanese or Chinese. no Indians and arabs
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by CplusJason: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
An American.

Not black American cos those guys have a messed up life...A white American.

Love their skin tune.
Could clearly understand their english, unlike British English that one has to pay more attention.
The American men understand what "Love" is and are romantic.

Irrespective of the wish, i still love dark Naija dudes. grin
Romantic? Lol, don't allow "HOLLYWOOD" decieve you.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2016
CplusJason:
Romantic? Lol, don't allow "HOLLYWOOD" decieve you.
Hollywood ke!.
They are.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2016
My Malaysian beauties for sure
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by CplusJason: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Hollywood ke!. They are.
Really? Seems you've an encounter with them.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2016
CplusJason:
Really? Seems you've an encounter with them.
Not yet, hopefully in the future.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by CplusJason: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Not yet, hopefully in the future.
Ok, more romantic hollywood movies to your device. cheesy
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
CplusJason:
Ok, more romantic hollywood movies to your device. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
See!, they don't take life the way we do here.
Why i still admit they're romantic is that their men know how to maintain a relationship, though there's a thin line between a long lasting one and a short one for them, that's why they divorce or break up at the slightest opportunity.
They do vacations together.
They do movies together.
They party together.
They can gift you anything and not think of the cost.
Diamond rings for engagement.
They don't mind preparing breakfast while the lady is still on bed.
I can go on and on.
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by Raph01: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
I'll marry 4rm IPOB republic... I luv tha country
Re: If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be by CplusJason: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy
See!, they don't take life the way we do here.
Why i still admit they're romantic is that their men know how to maintain a relationship, though there's a thin line between a long lasting one and a short one for them, that's why they divorce or break up at the slightest opportunity.
They do vacations together.
They do movies together.
They party together.
They can gift you anything and not think of the cost.
Diamond rings for engagement.
They don't mind preparing breakfast while the lady is still on bed.
I can go on and on.
Fantasies!!!

When you meet a typical american dude, you will have a change of heart. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Defines A Woman; Status Or Status (marriage Or Career)? / Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? / Avoid Going To The Bank On January 14th Cos Of Mmm(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.