Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? (5277 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull / Money means love to girls/ladies of today / Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2016
KillerBeauty:
You attract your type.
They are a lot of smart girls out there but they don't hang out with dumb guys like you op
and this fool called herself killerbeauty but she can't develop the guts to update her stupid face to her dp due to her inexpressible UGLINESS.
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
I don't know why guys like insulting ladies... I know some girls are hoes but don't generalise it... BTW is it not this same generation of girls you gonna marry?
all NAIJA girls are hoes, all NAIJA girls are useless,
all NAIJA girls are stupid.
Exception of my married Elder sister.
ALL NAIJA GIRLS ARE FOOLISH.
This generation ladies i wanna marry must be americans.
cc goingape1

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2016
jashar:
grin grin grin

This dude be pained.

Come and drink Milo oga, your body go calm down.

True story grin grin grin

No be by force to follow woman ooooo........
what a stupid profile picture.
You this useless dirty sinner using grace to cover up for your life of fornication.
Repent young lady else hell fire will be your portion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2016
JerryTemi:
Stellam I am not tired or scared of coming to this Romance section,if they like let them talk rubbish about we girls I don't care because is there business, they will be the once to eat and still complain so let them hit their head on the rock.
mama cinta you're looking hot, pm me
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Julietcutie(f): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
all NAIJA girls are hoes, all NAIJA girls are useless,
all NAIJA girls are stupid.
Exception of my married Elder sister.
ALL NAIJA GIRLS ARE FOOLISH.
This generation ladies i wanna marry must be americans.
cc goingape1
my dear think what you like... if that's your mentality good for you
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Oma307:

please try to explain what that hoes mean cause I am a novice
hoes is a naija synonym for ASHAWO.
All naija girls na ASHAWO
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Julietcutie:

my dear think what you like... if that's your mentality good for you
if you no be hoe, why are you following 114 guys in nairaland.
See your profile pics self, by their faces we shall know them
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Youngpo413: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
hoes is a naija synonym for ASHAWO.
All naija girls na ASHAWO
lol
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Youngpo413: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
and dress code
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by jashar(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
what a stupid profile picture.
You this useless dirty sinner using grace to cover up for your life of fornication.
Repent young lady else hell fire will be your portion

Look atew grin
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Julietcutie(f): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
So any lady who follows back online peeps is also a hoe...lol nice mentality also ...no wonder ur stupid anyways i dont engage in cheap online fights its childish so if you quote me its non of my business ...happy sunday by the way grin
StupidYorubaFool:
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Gasu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
hm.. Where is my pen, i have to write something.
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Gasu(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
its actually 110, 4 of em are females.
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Stellamariss:
dats y I don't like coming to this romance section,always abusing girls /ladies tufiakwa.

Awwww. Lol this comment touched me in a way.
Don't let them get to you.
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Stellamariss(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Admin401:

Awwww. Lol this comment touched me in a way.
Don't let them get to you.
Alright sweetie
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by vicstar(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
...OP uhm d girls u've come in contact with, including ya sis, how have u impacted their life huh?

Or u just exploit that weakness in 'em for ya benefits, nigga change starts with ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. / Woman Seen Bathing Outside - Invites Onlookers To Join (VIDEO) / Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.