Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (34495 Views)

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by rusher14: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Kudos to the BBOGs group headed by Oby Ezekwesili and of course the Federal government of Nigeria for their role in the rescue of these young citizens.

There are quite a few more yet to be reunited with their loved ones but we hope and believe sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Wailers will wail.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by tuniski: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Let them be released whatever it takes including freeing BH detainees. BBOG
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Funjosh(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
I hope and pray it is true smiley

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by seanswitch(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
It's a good news for Nigerians and the parents of the abducted girls. After all that's what sincere Nigerians want. Just wonder why some people choose not to want to believe

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by kokosin: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
chai I don die.....see lie abeg

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by SalomonKane: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Np: Wash - Tekno

Another drama to distract us. They like diverting our attention
From what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by thunderbabs: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Still girls? After how many years? Dey b Chibok ladies now...
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by AdeniyiA(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
What the government wouldn't tell is that there had been a compromise in the area of underground swapping of Bh members...

It's well with Nigeria undecided

I hope the girls won't just be released to the society straight up? They shud b given at least 1yr re-orientation outside d country
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2016
I hope they free the other girls who are still being held hostage...

Good news

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2016
From the many problems facing the Country like Recession and many more
SalomonKane:
From what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Justiceleague1: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm see agenda.. That was why they arrested those judges to pave way for their own cjn and now they've "agenda" this release to divert nigerians' attention away from their subtle moves..
Alert,this is diversionery.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by davibid: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Yaff lie again ooooo

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Greatpooss(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Goodnews!
I pray more victories, successes, breakthroughs, progress, flow of honey and milk evenly are said of Nigeria in coming days.
God bless Nigeria Military!
God bless PMB!
God bless Me & You!
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Godbest(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2016
nice one
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Trut(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Another failed propaganda from APC pit of hell. They have stage another propaganda, only CHRONIC ZOMBIES will believe this propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by roccu: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2016
gud news ... God bless the army ... God bless pmb
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by rusher14: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
From the many problems facing the Country like Recession and many more

How do you successfully distract one who is hungry from his hunger?

If such a person can be successfully distracted by anything other than food, that person was never hungry in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
rusher14:

How do you successfully distract one who is hungry from his hunger?

If such a person can be successfully distracted by anything other than food, that person was never hungry in the first place.

A hungry man could be distracted with many things 1. pussy 2. Alcohol 3. Violence and many more

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ArabMopol(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Buhari keep the scripts rolling

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by akmath: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2016
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS WHOLE CHIBOK GIRLS THING.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Oblang(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2016
SalomonKane:
Let's hope this is true. Cos if it is, I'd hate to read the APC claim credence for this and soak up all the glory when they appear frustrated when the BBOG campaigners started giving them nightmares.

And Jonathan should come and take the glory if its true abi...

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
Believe this to your peril

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by tete7000(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Good news I will say if true. That will bring comfort to some parents at least.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Oblang(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another 60 imaginary Chibok girls released by Buhari and Lai Mohammed

You have already succeeded in chasing Goodluck Jonathan out of office with this scam, why playing yourself again ?? We ain't questioning about the girls or forcing you to provide the girls, let the sleeping dog lie

How were they released ?? Buhari gave some Boko haram members a hand job and bam the Chibok girls were released, wow

If you believe Chibok girls kidnap you may also believe that my dog just gave birth to a cow

Mr man enough of this Goodluck Jonathan jare. The guy is gone and gone forever. Why do we have to conduct election in 2015 if Jonathan should continue. Accept and move on biko...

3 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by sholey4love: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Op you need omo and hypo to wash your brain. You are referring to 2014 while we are in 2016.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Is this not contradictory? The headline says the girls were released by BH, while the body of the report says "It is not yet clear how the girls were rescued". Poor reporting!

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by LordCzar202: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
CHIBOK SCAM. BORNO STATE GOVERNOR IS A POLITICAL DEMAGOGUE. Its his actors, and the world was the stage.
OlajumokeBread:
Another 60 imaginary Chibok girls released by Buhari and Lai Mohammed

You have already succeeded in chasing Goodluck Jonathan out of office with this scam, why playing yourself again ?? We ain't questioning about the girls or forcing you to provide the girls, let the sleeping dog lie

How were they released ?? Buhari gave some Boko haram members a hand job and bam the Chibok girls were released, wow

If you believe Chibok girls kidnap you may also believe that my dog just gave birth to a cow

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by aydought: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2016
It is real (see image on CNN Breaking News)! Thank God. This is a step in right direction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.