Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (34479 Views)

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by DonBobes(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The More You Look the Less You See grin grin

Like My Military friend will always say the same way the military are tired of fighting this war is the same way Bokoharams are Tired too...

The Only difference remains the Military will continue recruiting thousands of human personnel to fill up for the lost soilders, but Bokoharam has been cut off severly from personnels and Conscripting innocent lads..

I always pray for you guys in the Northeast Capt Okoro, Major Kayode and The newly Decorated Capt Isa.... AFSS is proud of you all

U r damn ryt!!!
Bt even for d fact dt d media has been shielded from som bad news from d fronts lately, bliv u me dt we all r tired of dis assymetric type of warfare. BH riffrafs hv been degraded bt dey still are deadly.
I will say dis over & over again. I prefer to fight Niger Deltan Militants rather than dis BHT. Bliv u me, dos Niger Delta militants are more sensible dan dis animals cald BHT!

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by SantiRAMBO: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
DonCrust:
APC sand propaganda ... I hope WAEC officials are bold enough to verify if these fresh looking girls are the once APC claimed were kidnapped while preparing for thier exam.

Buhari and APC confusing Nigerians since 1800BC
Now i know why they say that common sense isn't common...Receive brain IJN
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by adefizzy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
littlewonders:
Where did they enmanate from after serial killings done in sambisa?

That's the same question on my mind. Only the people who are in it really know what's going on there. How are we sure those girls aren't with Boko Haram brains now. May God help Nigeria.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by daveP(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Now I can see the true negotiating power of Presido.... very weak

he can't negotiate for 1/4 or 2/9 of these girls but it accepted 1/10 of the girls and all those celebrating are applauding and caring this success.

This is a facade and we know the scriptwriter has some interesting and vital experience than Wolf Soyinka's Stage play directing.

21?? 21!!

smh
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by jidxin(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Your olfactory lob has gone rogue I think, nothing you will believe
nooo I think u ve bin brainwashed
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by nabzguy: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
The girls have become a sure tool for FGN, anytime they goof or wants to change the national discourse they bring up Chibok girls.
They just want to divert attention from the Judges arrest.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2016
rabex123:

I pray for the kidnap if your mother ,sister or daughter.

Sorry to disappoint you, they don't live in Nigeria

It is legal to have and carry a gun where they live, any person who tries to kidnap them will be shot dead because they all have guns and do carry it with them anywhere they go

And secondly, there are no kidnappers where they live

You can come up with another thing you want to happen to them
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2016
olusipimp:

I just pray kidnap one of ur sister and we'll all say its a propaganda

Monkey

I don't have a sister
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by itiswellandwell: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
sholey4love:
Op you need omo and hypo to wash your brain. You are referring to 2014 while we are in 2016.

Bro, Please are you the owner of this mail? ''su**.fa***@gmail.com''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / CHECKOUT List Of Companies Own By Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.