Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (34477 Views)

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by olusipimp(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
bsideboii:
Hw will 21 adults "girls" fit into a military helicopter.I'm just curious.
****u no de watch war films?

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Manov(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
They are acting this script very well, lets wait for Lai to speak
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by sirmandy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mr president tnx 4bring dem brk,we ar waitin for others
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by hazyfm1: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Famouson:
FINALLY, NIGERIA NEGOTIATES WITH TERRORISTS

If your sister or daughter was among the 250 girls, would you have posted something different?

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Charly68: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good,the boys are now ready for bargain..am sure the NAF bombardment is forcing them to have a rethink. It is becoming increasingly risky to keep the girls. More action will ensure total release . If however they are doing so on compassionate ground. Good for them.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by anytexy: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew!! Scam! scam!! scam!!! Take it or leave it.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Bigajeff(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
BBC & Reuters carried the news but Reuters reporter said Government nor its official is yet to confirmed it. Stay up to date on hiipeeps.com
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Update: 18 of the 21 freed Chibok girls are nursing mothers shocked shocked

21 freed Chibok girls swapped with four four high profile Boko Haram militants sad sad — SR
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Rilwayne001: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bigajeff:
BBC & Reuters carried the news but Reuters reporter said Government nor its official is yet to confirmed it. Stay up to date on hiipeeps.com

Buhari already confirmed it. And according to SR they are on their way to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmm......9ja I hail o.

When they will one day interview the supposed released girls, do not be surprised if none can speak English.

Girls about write who cannot speak simple basic English. grin cheesy

We too dey fool ourselves for this cont3. Haba!
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Wuse: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
It shall be well that's why I usually advice my brothers in the BBOG campaign to take it easy witj the authority

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by MONITZ: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
yorke1:
They are gradually releasing them. I bet before 2019, they would have released them all and use it for electoral campaign. This is one big conspiracy of 21th century. We are watching...

I am convinced that the North know much more about the girls' kidnap than they are wont to admit,.They don't want to release them all once so that people don't suspect them bt I know the North is behind the kidnap.

They used it and Boko Haram to destabilize the proceeding government, and the chicken will definitely come home to roost someday, it's a must and they shouldn't complain when it eventually happens because they ve already set a precedence,with all the players involved receiving compensation for acting their roles perfectly well aside Sister Obi Ezekwesili who was used and dumped and hence the reason y she still anchors the B. B. O. G campaign. Once she is compensated she will immediately keep her mouth shut.

Our politicians ve zero credibility, no political leaning, it is just "anywhere belle face or AGIP(Any Government In Power) for them with men old enough to be our grand father lying thru their teeth.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by kadree(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Words of love from our heLO.

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by mekuxiani(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
From inception this chibOK issue sounds funny they s investigate it properly
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Where are the girls?

Until I see them with my koro-koro eyes and confirm them by asking them questions, I will not believe!

Over and out.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Pyaaar: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tears of joy
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by diegwu01: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The More You Look the Less You See grin grin

Like My Military friend will always say the same way the military are tired of fighting this war is the same way Bokoharams are Tired too...

The Only difference remains the Military will continue recruiting thousands of human personnel to fill up for the lost soilders, but Bokoharam has been cut off severly from personnels and Conscripting innocent lads..

I always pray for you guys in the Northeast Capt Okoro, Major Kayode and The newly Decorated Capt Isa.... AFSS is proud of you all
God Bless you Bro.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ebereokey(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Big L.I.E.S ohhhhhhh .show me their pics
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ezechueze(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by diegwu01: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
anytexy:
Mtcheeeeeew!! Scam! scam!! scam!!! Take it or leave it.
Why dont you study the events first before blabbing...
The swap was negotiated by the International Red Cross and the Swiss Government...Maybe the Swiss Government works for APC
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Deckylicious(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

I reserve my comment
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by chrisooblog: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
thank you Lord for this fantastic news. till the rest come back. glory to God
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Deckylicious(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

I reserve my comment
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by SantiRAMBO: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Congratulations to president Buhari and the founder of BBOG campaign Mrs Oby for the pressure...Instead of us to be happy,biafran goats are butt-hurt...If you dont to want to be a part of Nigeria go and start your country in the desert and not on Nigerian's land.....Have u guys forgotten how Ur goodluck jonathan released so much money to buy arms and the money was squandered by him and his cohorts??...
Thanks to the educated and reasonable igbos that are contributing to the growth of Nigeria....The BIAFRA IMBECILES should go and get a life....
God bless NIGERIA
God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Bigajeff(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by rabex123(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another 60 imaginary Chibok girls released by Buhari and Lai Mohammed

You have already succeeded in chasing Goodluck Jonathan out of office with this scam, why playing yourself again ?? We ain't questioning about the girls or forcing you to provide the girls, let the sleeping dog lie

How were they released ?? Buhari gave some Boko haram members a hand job and bam the Chibok girls were released, wow

If you believe Chibok girls kidnap you may also believe that my dog just gave birth to a cow
I pray for the kidnap if your mother ,sister or daughter.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by nduchucks: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
cool Alhamdulillah cool
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Osama10(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
yorke1:
They are gradually releasing them. I bet before 2019, they would have released them all and use it for electoral campaign. This is one big conspiracy of 21th century. We are watching...

Apt. cool
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
jidxin:
I smell conspiracy

now d FG wouldn't tell us abt d terrorist swapped for their release

Your olfactory lob has gone rogue I think, nothing you will believe
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=kadree post=50163864]Words of love from our heLO. [/quote

Only for his family to become wild animal In the forest
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by oluwaVaz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lies.... Our soldiers wey sabi snap, why dem no snap the gals when boko dey release dem, scam!!!! Open ur eyes nigerians
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Michel2013: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
OMG! if 21 of these girls are nursing mother then boko haram would never cease in nigeria because most of their children will grow up to continue where their terrorist fathers stopped especially if their fathers were killed.

the way i see it there will be a vicious circle of vengeance in nigeria in long run.
north will keep enjoying the seed she sowed for political gains till infinite.
happy harvest time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.