Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (34480 Views)

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Youngwiz71(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
undecided Good news but what did they give in return?

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nossa(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Act 1 scene 3

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by precioushill(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Baba travelled yesterday and the girls were released today... Huh... No other comment

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
rusher14:
Kudos to the BBOGs group headed by Oby Ezekwesili and of course the Federal government of Nigeria for their role in the rescue of these young citizens.

There are quite a few more yet to be reunited with their loved ones but we hope and believe sooner than later.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by solid3(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
This is goodnews.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by demandtruth: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another 60 imaginary Chibok girls released by Buhari and Lai Mohammed

You have already succeeded in chasing Goodluck Jonathan out of office with this scam, why playing yourself again ?? We ain't questioning about the girls or forcing you to provide the girls, let the sleeping dog lie

How were they released ?? Buhari gave some Boko haram members a hand job and bam the Chibok girls were released, wow

If you believe Chibok girls kidnap you may also believe that my dog just gave birth to a cow

You have a cognitive problem and you are parochial wailer

Your Gej is already history in Nija; deal with it

You are inconsequential in the scheme of things, therefore, you'll not know what it
takes to do this kind of things.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Mylove55(f): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
justhelp:
How where when ? Op answer me or show us video until then idontbilifit grin grin
u can take ur believe to sambisa.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by rusher14: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

A hungry man could be distracted with many things 1. pussy 2. Alcohol 3. Violence and many more

I see.

So you would go to Syria or and think a Kardashian would distract them... Na wa o.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
seanswitch:
It's a good news for Nigerians and the parents of the abducted girls. After all that's what sincere Nigerians want. Just wonder why some people choose not to want to believe

KUDOS TO THE BBOG

ALL HAIL THE NIGERIAN ARMY

GOD BLESS OUR PMB

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by NairaMaster1(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2016
sammyj:
This news will cause heart attack for some children of hate like the wailing wailers like FFk, Fayose, Mama peace and likes of Asiri and others!!! Chai diaris God ooooo!!! grin grin shocked grin grin grin cheesy tongue

Ok, all ye docile, you think Buhari will live kabiru sokoto in jail? They did the job for the North to take power. I pity you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Singingbae(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The More You Look the Less You See grin grin

Like My Military friend will always say the same way the military are tired of fighting this war is the same way Bokoharams are Tired too...

The Only difference remains the Military will continue recruiting thousands of human personnel to fill up for the lost soilders, but Bokoharam has been cut off severly from personnels and Conscripting innocent lads..

I always pray for you guys in the Northeast Capt Okoro, Major Kayode and The newly Decorated Capt Isa.... AFSS is proud of you all
AFSS? You mean Apostolic Faith Secondary School? Am an alumni
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by justhelp(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Mylove55:
u can take ur believe to sambisa.
u no well ooo who will enter sambisa ? Mind yah self oo
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by vickylincon(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Like My Military friend will always say the same way the military are tired of fighting this war is the same way Bokoharams are Tired too...

The Only difference remains the Military will continue recruiting thousands of human personnel to fill up for the lost soilders, but Bokoharam has been cut off severly from personnels and Conscripting innocent lads..

I always pray for you guys in the Northeast Capt Okoro, Major Kayode and The newly Decorated Capt Isa.... AFSS is proud of you all
I just pity those soldiers because of the way some citizens wish them dead. You can imagine how they were jubilating yesterday cos of the bomb. God will save us in Nigeria and put to shame all those wailers

3 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by nothingspoil70: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2016
The news have just been confirmed by channel TV from the governor of borno state

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ephi123(f): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
I really feel for the girl child born in Northern Nigeria.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by FakoMaybach1: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I join you in prayers my brother Nigeria must prevail

2 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by modsfucker: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
I LEARNT DAT IT WAS DSS THAT RESCUED THEM.. FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Ake1: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by bsideboii(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Hw will 21 adults "girls" fit into a military helicopter.I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by BUHARImyDOG: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/boko-haram-release-21-chibok-girls/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37641101
SCAM ALERT. Nothing like Chibok girls. The local media arm of Boko Haram (Sahara Reporters ) & the International arm (BBC) are just trying to take attention away from the speech Aisha Buhari gave to BBC Hausa , the bomb blast at Maiduguri just yesterday and all the problems rocking the country.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by ndcide(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Bornu state governor and his people will definitely release the girls.

I've said it here. Nigerians should watch closely how this boko haram drama is going to end. You'll learn some things. It's not going to be water tight.

There must be a postmortem on boko haram. But ultimately, God will be the judge.

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by FTP1: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
God will never stop His intervention.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Manov(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2016
This script is playing well, lets watch

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by tinsel: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
ajasbaba:
Now how will boko haram release 21,

what of the others abi nah presidential order be this,

we will also want to know when the next batch will be release.

boko boys have turn baba govt to something else.
I think it is part of the bargaining. Government probable is trying to make sure that they are discussing with the group holding the girls. So they must have insisted from Boko Haram for evidence.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Bombolistic: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
First they ask for money before they're released, now they released 21. I smell a rat. Something is wrong somewhere. Our government should reason well

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Lalasticlala - America's election na next month oh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by FTP1: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Manov:
This script is playing well, lets watch

OKay oooo!

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Chinakwe's dog should stop deceiving himself.
We are no fools.... This is just elementary acting

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by HonabFaj(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank God, its been long, happy parent mood, great reunion of parents and theirs kids after a very long time.........happy happy mood
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Zuria(f): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
This movie is becoming boring....

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by olusipimp(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another 60 imaginary Chibok girls released by Buhari and Lai Mohammed

You have already succeeded in chasing Goodluck Jonathan out of office with this scam, why playing yourself again ?? We ain't questioning about the girls or forcing you to provide the girls, let the sleeping dog lie

How were they released ?? Buhari gave some Boko haram members a hand job and bam the Chibok girls were released, wow

If you believe Chibok girls kidnap you may also believe that my dog just gave birth to a cow
I just pray kidnap one of ur sister and we'll all say its a propaganda

1 Like

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram by Bizibi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Whoever those set of northerners that arranged the abduction of these gals will get a harsh reply from karma.......all because of that seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.