Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) (40445 Views)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Yuneehk(f): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is it by force to reply? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by boss1310(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
g
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Rutycool(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Small children things
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by EXLOVER(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Me : Hello pwetty
She : No reply
Me : How re you 2day?
Me : I'm Seun, you re?
Me : Do you know that Samson is dead?
She : Omg, so sory 2 hear which of the samson?
Me : Samson the lion killer
She : Mtchew
Me : you father so you dey receive my gud mesage since you nor wan reply with you bend nyash, nonsense.
5mins later she blocked me

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by lifezone247(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Talking about avoiding chat?This one got me cracking. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by naijamakossa(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
I'm also waiting for a day to come so that can blast mhisbliss,,,what is she feeling like,,,
Genevieve,omotola and co....reply to my chat they even sent me chat first

u better start replyin to my 200chats one by one before I start blastin u already.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by kelvinatkins(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
That dude is frustrated mehn.
cant even send nicki minaj message twice if she does not reply the first one
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Cholls(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
my brothers and sisters e pain am.

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Iseoluwani: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
he should be ashamed of himself, isnt it obvious he chased the girl away with his unnecessary please

He does not understand the rudiments of a relationship. He failed woefully

Trapqueen77 come n teach him cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by lilmax(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
he should be ashamed of himself, isnt it obvious he chased the girl away with his unnecessary please
is this the best excuse you could think of? you really have nothing to say
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by lilmax(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
guys stop fooling your selves over girls, if she doesn't reply you forget about it..... the world doesn't revolve around them.... when will Nigerian guys get this?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
lilmax:
is this the best excuse you could think of? you really have nothing to say
[size=20pt]this is all you have to say after telling me i have nothing to say? You also have nothing to say[/size]
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

He didn't understand the rudiments of a relationship. He failed woefully

Trapqueen77 come n teach him cool
i dont think they were in a relationship is the guy called Trapqueen77?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
naijamakossa:
I'm also waiting for a day to come so that can blast mhisb, liss,,,what is she feeling like,,,
Genevieve,omotola and co....reply to my chat they even sent me chat first

u better start replyin to my 200chats one by one before I start blastin u already.
i couldn't roll my eyes any louder otherwise you would have heard me rolling my eyes wherever you're so because am not Genevieve i should think very little of myself and throw myself at people's feet abi cheesy

You no serious angry
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Iseoluwani: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont think they were in a relationship is the guy called Trapqueen77?

Trap queen z a female o
She z in nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by bsideboii(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol...the Nigga needs to chill.

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Trap queen z a female o
She z in nairaland

grin don't mind that troll, he's an attention seeker...

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is it by force? Mstcheeeewww....very insecure nigga undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by naijamakossa(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
i couldn't roll my eyes any louder otherwise you would have heard me rolling my eyes wherever you're so because am not Genevieve i should think very little of myself and throw myself at people's feet abi cheesy

You no serious angry
Hahaha,,,,iffa hear
wetin u wan form now,,iron girl?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by ezechueze(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Manner of approach matters alot, dnt chat with ladies lyk ur starved or something.
Plz do dis, plz do dat. Please, please, please.
Some guys can be soo desperate n annoying with d way dey chat.

If u don't reply, their "ooh baby, ur soo cute" will turn to "u think say u fine?"

Lol, atyms I just laf it off. Would b like

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
naijamakossa:
Hahaha,,,,iffa hear
wetin u wan form now,,iron girl?
ice cold lady grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Trap queen z a female o
She z in nairaland
oh really, well it doesn't ring a bell
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
Na like this e dey start o.

Make dem hold that guy o.

How person go dey do "Call and Response" all by himself? undecided undecided

Are u searching4love's girl friend?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
emeijeh:

Abi?
Howfa? Where have u been?
I am good and you?.

Mynd 44 won't let me rest with bans. grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by anyicash(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
No fuvking reason this should make fp.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by naijamakossa(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
ice cold lady grin
LOLs ok
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by worlexy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
smh

IT DIDN'T END THERE. SEE THIS:- http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/10/angry-guy-blasts-lady-for-snubbing-his.html
You bloggers are too desperate to draw traffics to your blog. You lied that "it didn't end there" where as it did. What would u gain from lying abeg? Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by buffalowings: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Eeeewo
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
What happened to delete and block? Na wa o wey woman plenty pass guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.