Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) (40423 Views)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Ishaq717(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
u no get muller(money) abee? cos na d only true love wey naija girls want b dat
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Blessograo(f): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
The same way a Nairalander insulted me for not replying, everyone has their problems and reason for not replying texts. people should learn to understand that and no matter how bad it is ladies love recieving calls expecially from a cute stranger except she is not over the moon about guys.

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by bigfather(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
I really don't know how people reason! Guys if you try talking to a lady on Facebook or any social media platform and she doesn't respond or give you attention, kindly WALK AWAY IN PEACE. There's really no point raining abuses before you leave or becoming some sort of cyber bully.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/10/angry-guy-blasts-lady-for-snubbing-his.html

Some guys shaa...they can fall person hand anyhow !
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anyone can fake this rubbish. Next!
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by samsam2019: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Buhari why??
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
when last did i even say please or apologise to a lady? Ladies full earth, why waste time on one like she has a golden kitten
There's nothing wrong in apologising, but do that when you know you offended the person.

He was asking her out, and was pleading like his life depends on that...so immature on his part.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
There's nothing wrong in apologising, but do that when you know you offended the person.

He was asking her out, and was pleading like his life depends on that...so immature on his part.
why would a guy go beggimg for the audience of a woman. seriously.

It means he's needy
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
why would a guy go beggimg for the audience of a woman. seriously.

It means he's needy
And too desperate. grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Armstrong34(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Diz r d type of guys who makes ladies feel as if dey r too important..... D so called girl would feel on top of d world now.... Dat is d most annoying tin I hatecheesy
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
And too desperate. grin
correct bae. One small stout for you. grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
correct bae. One small stout for you. grin
Lol.
Just give me Maltina, don't do alcohol. grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by misscall247: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Serves him right
is not proper for to ignore his msg......she SLD ve made her mind known to him
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Just give me Maltina, don't do alcohol. grin
Ion have maltina.... Manage regal dry gin abeg
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Ion have maltina.... Manage regal dry gin abeg
"regal dry gin", don't know that.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
misscall247:
is not proper for to ignore his msg......she SLD ve made her mind known to him
type English sir
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
"regal dry gin", don't know that.
Thanks anyway.
you dont know regal? did you grow up in naija at all?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by stanboy28(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy
Why all the "please", that's enough reason to make the girl bluff you.
leave d learner jare
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you dont know regal? did you grow up in naija at all?
You won't understand.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Kgdavid(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
DCONE1:
since she could not keep up with him or answer him at that point,isn't there a polite way she would have reply him or tell him that she's busy ? is that not reasonable?

sure there is, but you know guys... most won't quit. they'd take it the lady is playing hard to get.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
You won't understand.
try me...
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by harlayoh(f): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Lol.. frustration.. you can't blame him though. we all know the present situation in Nigeria..
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by VickyRotex(f): 2:14am On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Are u searching.4love's girl friend?

How naw? undecided
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by harffie(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
kids
Lol...because you kept yourself on the mountain got me laughing....
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by harffie(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2016
harlayoh:
Lol.. frustration.. you can't blame him though. we all know the present situation in Nigeria..
9ce dp girl..I would like to know you o.. grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by harffie(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
I really don't know how people reason! Guys if you try talking to a lady on Facebook or any social media platform and she doesn't respond or give you attention, kindly WALK AWAY IN PEACE. There's really no point raining abuses before you leave or becoming some sort of cyber bully.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/10/angry-guy-blasts-lady-for-snubbing-his.html

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy
Booboo!, how are you?.

I dey o, My Dear. Sai Bubu dey tempt my faith........
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by ifewise(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Immature & emotionally unstable.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I dey o, My Dear. Sai Bubu dey tempt my faith........
No be only you.
If person talk now, Zombies will attack you. grin
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
No be only you.
If person talk now, Zombies will attack you. grin

Those zombies possibly no feel the heat, wey dey hit others.........
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Those zombies possibly no feel the heat, wey dey hit others.........
They are feeling it...maybe still blinded by sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Naija Girls And 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.