Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (54173 Views)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am happy for them o.....after 2yrs of.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Vanpascore(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Are these girls?

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by ichomi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Trinity213:
21? Why am I seeing just 4?

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016

If the release of Chibok girls is what haters called scam. Then I pray for more scam tomorrow. So that more will be released and it will be a high blood pressure 4 haters.... We already know the haters, so it's needless 4 me to mention names.

[size=20] I Stand With This Good Scam And Pray 4 More Of It [/size]

3 Likes

Propaganda government

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Cloetrish(f): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why cant nigerians n politician be truthful to themselves?, there is notin like chibok gurls, dis is just politics. God save our country

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by musaajebor(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
awa chibok babes are back

tenk God O

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by ToySoldier2: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
I hope these names published are in the register of the chibok school where they were kidnapped. Also, I hope their names and biometrics match waec entry schedule for Physics 2014 may June for that school

Do these look like people that can even define physics?

Just thinking though!

6 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Dottore: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
All join

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Leiman100(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dinobi77:
Hope this isnt all but drama, this Apc govt, i dont trust cos they re synoymous with lies n propaganda. If true, may He that lives in Heaven be praised.
you are on your own sha

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by tommykiwi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Story for the gods.

3 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by yedidiah(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
18 pregnant or with child already. Pathetic! These girls need serious rehabilitation in order for them to fit into the society again.

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by sukkot: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
the release of Jesus Christ from hell wink
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Justiceleague1: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
Alhamdulilah, All praise is due to Allah.

God bless the Nigeria Army

God Bless the Chibok girls

God Bless PMB, PYO and honest public officials

God Bless Nigeria

see ingrates,nobody remembers the Swiss government,nobody remembers bbog and poor Oby..rabbish

op,i hope we shall hear from the girls and we hope they can speak english o,they were billed to write physics waec..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by tommykiwi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
kahal29:
May God be praised
Never praise God oh because there is no lie too big for dis APC party.

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Justiceleague1: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
clevadani:
I know that many wailers will be deeply saddened by the turn of events.
ogogoro grin
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Progressive01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Since news broke about these girls' release, I've been trying, albeit in vain, to wrap my head around how the brain of an average iPad Yuuf functions.

Check these out:

1. They claim the saga is a hoax, that it never happened, yet they criticise the president for being unable to rescue the girls!

Question: how does one rationalise those two scenarios if it isn't borne out of madness?? Why should someone who was NEVER kidnapped or abduction need to be rescued??

2. They are angry only 21 girls were released and are critical of the progress made so far, YET believe the incident of their abduction is a hoax!!

Question: How do you demand the release of a people whose abduction you never believed happened in the first place??

3. They call Lai Moh'd a liar for saying "no prisoner was given for the release of the girls", and believe Red Cross' and other account accounts that said 4 Boko Haram commanders were freed for the release of the girls.

Question: What manner of brain waves does one generate to possibly reconcile these nuances?? How could one not believe anyone was abducted and at the same time believe some terrorists were released from jail to secure the freedom of the abductees??

What exactly is wrong with Natanyahu's siblings

Don't you just feel sorry for them?? Hell of a terrible way to live. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by 400billionman: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
enahi, check my profile for contact.

my email won't open.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Tonyvidaro(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dats really nice thank God
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by tbaba1234: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cloetrish:
Why cant nigerians n politician be truthful to themselves?, there is notin like chibok gurls, dis is just politics. God save our country

I pray that you never lose a lost one and people tell you that it is just politics.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Progressive01(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

If the release of Chibok girls is what haters called scam. Then I pray for more scam tomorrow. So that more will be released and it will be a high blood pressure 4 haters.... We already know the haters, so it's no needless 4 me to mention names.

[size=20] I Stand With This Good Scam And Pray 4 More Of It [/size]
You no sabi. Just say if Chibok is a scam, heardsmen saga in Enugu etc were also scam. No one died in those attacks, they are all lies from the pit of hell, fabricated to make Buhari look bad. Lies just like the 2 trillion dollars Ugwu export.

Cc: All lost Residents of the Wailing Wall of Israel.

May wailing never depart from you, amen. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by yinkus204(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Glory be to God
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by femimailbox(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Adonike:
serious?

Sometimes I wonder how up to 276 grown ups
can be kidnapped without the knowledge of the authorities..

Odiegwu!!!!

This ain't about logistics
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Justiceleague1: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
ToySoldier2:
I hope these names published are in the register of the chibok school where they were kidnapped. Also, I hope their names and biometrics match waec entry schedule for Physics 2014 may June for that school

Do these look like people that can even define physics?

..and we also hope they can relate in english..

Meanwhile,some old senile grumpus somewhere is foaming thickly in his mouth,ranting about rescueing as if the na engaged in any battle to rescue the girls, and as if the swiss government werent involved..zoogerian grumpus who is dead without his ipad this,ipob that daily dose. undecided Nobody even remembers that thick mould and obj's favorite pucC,oby grin
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by gretblue: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cloetrish:
By your Submission, since nothing like a chibok girls, ma can you kindly tell us which planet those rescued girls are from? So they can be quickly get back to their owners. Think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Mayflowa(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ekejoestar:
chibok issue have lingered on more than neccesary, whether politicaly motivated or not, we are happy and praying that this should be the end of such issue.
+atlleast let OBY chop rest.

So easy for you to say. If you had one of your own in the kidnapped team, it will be a never-die matter in your heart, thoughts and actions. Imagine having your younger sister in the forest. You will be disturbed by the thought even in 50 years from now!

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Progressive01(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
clevadani:
I know that many wailers will be deeply saddened by the turn of events.
If only their evil and uncanny wishes could be fulfilled, the hatred in their bellies would have made wishing the girls remain in captivity forever- But Jehovah pass dem all. All they wish the country and those innocent girls would visit them a hundred folds, amen.

Viva la Chibok!

I wonder why Ugandans wanna kill themselves over this matter- shooo!! This is Nigerian affair, why don't you mind your business in Uganda?? cheesy

I see pains everywhere.. So good to see them in tatters. Wail on yuufs, wail on. gringrin
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
the release of Jesus Christ from hell wink
And how is Jesus Christ in hell?.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Jacko1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
These girls should not dull

US is waiting to give them automatic citizenship

God will wipe your tears

Get dem some of visas Michelle Obama

Abi all dat PR was for show

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cloetrish:

The scope of ur naivety is immeasurable

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.