Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (54177 Views)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by ArabMopol(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
these girls don't look like people that stays in captive for years, buhari dis ur drama will never give u free passage to 2019

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Omeny: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Adonike:
serious?
Sometimes I wonder how up to 276 grown ups can be kidnapped without the knowledge of the authorities..
Odiegwu!!!!
The matter tire me too oo
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by oxygen004: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
After two years + they are still like dat fresh...

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Appareil(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
clevadani:
I know that many wailers will be deeply saddened by the turn of events.
W Saddened? Which Chibok? Na true in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Abcka811: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Adonike:
serious?

Sometimes I wonder how up to 276 grown ups
can be kidnapped without the knowledge of the authorities..

Odiegwu!!!!
that is what an ordinary Nigerians are wondering about Buhari and his apc government. Yesterday, the dss arrested judges with plenty of monies without any pictures. Today the kidnapped girls are returned. Some are even telling us that they were not swapped. While others are saying it was a swap deal.
Let us wait. I am ready to bet with my family that there is nothing Buhari and his apc cannot do

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by teniolaisaiah(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
;DHow many den dey show us? how many girls come bck...........

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Horbar1: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
richyfunky:
Life will never be thesame for these girls again, considering the horrible experience they've passed through with BOKO HARAM

Are you praying for them or cursing them ?
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Abcka811: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
nwakibie3:
One of the girls was carrying a child.

I thought they said 18. Only 5 girls were shown on the first pic and 5 girls again. Are u thinking what am thinking too?
yes, am sawing what you are seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Too many things are happening at the same time, remind me of smoke and mirrors, the government is trying to hide something very big. APC and scams are like bread on butter. How can we forget one naira to one dollar. They say fool me once fool on you, fool me twice fool on you

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Abcka811: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

If the release of Chibok girls is what haters called scam. Then I pray for more scam tomorrow. So that more will be released and it will be a high blood pressure 4 haters.... We already know the haters, so it's needless 4 me to mention names.

[size=20] I Stand With This Good Scam And Pray 4 More Of It [/size]
Sounding very elementary.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by yeyeboi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=vedaxcool post=50169485]Alhamdulilah, All praise is due to Allah.

God bless the Nigeria Army

God Bless the Chibok girls

God Bless PMB, PYO and honest public officials

Cut the crap bro, those girls don't even look close to who went through hell, they don't even look traumatized.

APC and propaganda angry
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Asiri1991: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
So Nigeria can't rescue these girls without swapping them with prisoners. It's well.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by stannam: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=oluwaseyi000 post=50174112]we want thier name, pictures and other details to be cross checked with WAEC register; and WAEC should officially and publicly confirm it also. afterall they registered for WAEC, that's the only way we can believe it is those girls especially during this period of 'lying lying' change.

if it's them - congrat to us; if not .....

The principal of Chibok Secondary School should come forward with his list, and WAEC photo album to confirm that these were the same set of students writing Physics exams before their abduction.... I hail the courage and resilience of the Nigerian Army and the support of the Government that enabled the "success "
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
oluwaseyi000:
we want thier name, pictures and other details to be cross checked with WAEC register; and WAEC should officially and publicly confirm it also. afterall they registered for WAEC, that's the only way we can believe it is those girls especially during this period of 'lying lying' change.

I'll help you put your matter to rest. These four you see have birth certificates already and all the other documents that one would have, which support the "writing physics story". The rest are not there because they are still traumatised. This thing has been cooked way before you heard the phrase "21 girls released" haba. More developments will unfold, wait and see

One minute, there was a swap....piripiri no swap.....piripiri there girl's pictures are out. You'll die reading this chibok matter. A bigger conspiracy is about to unfold

I quoted one person! Lightning strike any other!
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Temmywalex: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
When I remember the following.....

1. The movie "24" Jack Bauer
2. Epistemology
3. The concepts.....
i. Illusion
ii. Delusion and
iii. Hallucination.

I always think twice before deciding to believe or not to believe what I hear or see.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Fantastic2m(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
lmao
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by asamaigho(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
oluwaseyi000:
we want thier name, pictures and other details to be cross checked with WAEC register; and WAEC should officially and publicly confirm it also. afterall they registered for WAEC, that's the only way we can believe it is those girls especially during this period of 'lying lying' change.

Well i think u made alot of sense here.
Kudos
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=yeyeboi post=50176303][/quote]

I see ..... Your pains is that they did no die and have been freed?
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
I hope those ppl that said there was nothing like abduction of the Chibok girls can see with their very eyes that the kidnap story is real.
God bless Nigeria and may God rescue the rest of the girls from the clutches of the Jihadists
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by totorimi: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
He said it and it was so, now we believe... wow anything can truly happen in this my country and the people just cant ask how, why , when or who...

Shetimma, who commended the Nigerian troops for their commitment in the fight against insurgents, described himself as an incurable optimist that the war on terror will be won and the Chibok girls abducted last April, will be rescued and reunited with their families.

.....We believe inspite of people’s pessimism that in the fullness of time and not in a distance far off, we are going to get back the girls, we hope to”.

http://metrowatchonline.com/shettima-media-reports-sustain-insurgents-supply-oxygen-shekau/

Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State, has said that more schoolgirls from the town of Chibok will be rescued soon, reports Bloomberg.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/chibok-girls-rescued-soon-shettima/

Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, yesterday once again asked that the federal government grant pardon through a programme of amnesty to Boko Haram members....

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/07/governor-kashim-shettima-insists-on.html
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by DaudaAbu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Deborah jafaru with baby
Rahab ibrahim
Maryam lawal
Rebecca ibrahim
Asabe goni
Deborah andrew
Saratu markus
Glory dabo
Murja nuhu
Rebecca
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by denda(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
issue of girls missing or girls found is all wash.....
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by UNOO: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
HMM...NIGERIA WITH FAKE STORY: CHIEF ACHIAGBA
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by columbus007(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol cheesy see the second girl with teeth,for her head now she go dey talk say see dis nigeria fifu dem be fu cheesy , they went to hire innocent girls from Chad pay dem 5k each they started claiming to us these are chibok girls ,inshort let dem give me the contract and see if I won't hire more than d number of girls they claimed were missing cheesy
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Most of the girls are christians.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Petbuk122(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

words,but will they even think of such things,naija politicians and lies, they know what they are doing. Nigeria citizens are in darkness,we see and take whatever they push to us, i pray for better tomorrow cos today is gone
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by ajalawole(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Trinity213:
21? Why am I seeing just 4?

the remaining girls, sorry woman don't want to show face cut they have not being paid, and have not read the term of agreements grin
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by joelsekav(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why not release their names at once? Nigeria !!!!!!!!
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
TPAND:

No be small thing oooo.

Make them continue
one day, monkey go go market e no go come back

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
gift01:
These girls are survivors. These girls are brave. They are government property forever. May the Almighty grant them all they need to pull thru. Pls let's av the full pics of the 21
i don't believe in this scam, this girl are overaged girls and i thought we have only one sambisa forest? They were looked for buh they were not found in sambisa how come they were rescused in samisa forest? APC knew that they couldn't win PDP normally so they used this to brainwashedn northern mind against PDP, this girls should have spoken to one of the camera men
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aww happy for these girls grin grin if they could survive what was out there these ones can survive anything.

Even if there were swapped with BH commanders the joy their parents will feel is immeasurable. Buhari did well.

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by buffalowings: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
gift01:
These girls are survivors. These girls are brave. They are government property forever. May the Almighty grant them all they need to pull thru. Pls let's av the full pics of the 21

My man
they are survivors who have been abused

Only God know what those men did to them

They aren't brave, they are scarred for life

I can only hope the get a sense of worth through psychotherapy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.