Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (54175 Views)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by buffalowings: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Just watch apc milk this story dry

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Codes151(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
See what the north have subjected themselves to? All in the name of religion n race! In this life, don't support shit!!!

Look at those girls? Irrespective of their predicament , I just feel disgusted!

Pls. Stop child marriage, encourage equality, education, stop having too many kids u can't feed, spend on your kids, take care of urselves, take a bath pls! Especially if u have to cover yourself always and finally brush before sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by basingstoke: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
Since news broke about these girls' release, I've been trying, albeit in vain, to wrap my head around how the brain of an average iPad Yuuf functions.

Check these out:

1. They claim the saga is a hoax, that it never happened, yet they criticise the president for being unable to rescue the girls!

Question: how does one rationalise those two scenarios if it isn't borne out of madness?? Why should someone who was NEVER kidnapped or abduction need to be rescued??

2. They are angry only 21 girls were released and are critical of the progress made so far, YET believe the incident of their abduction is a hoax!!

Question: How do you demand the release of a people whose abduction you never believed happened in the first place??

3. They call Lai Moh'd a liar for saying "no prisoner was given for the release of the girls", and believe Red Cross' and other account accounts that said 4 Boko Haram commanders were freed for the release of the girls.

Question: What manner of brain waves does one generate to possibly reconcile these nuances?? How could one not believe anyone was abducted and at the same time believe some terrorists were released from jail to secure the freedom of the abductees??

What exactly is wrong with Natanyahu's siblings

Don't you just feel sorry for them?? Hell of a terrible way to live. cheesy
the same president that said a raid on book haram is a raid on the north.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Ake1: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
clevadani:
I know that many wailers will be deeply saddened by the turn of events.
they're still wailing up till now. Edo kite kideme
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Ake1: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
basingstoke:
the same president that said a raid on book haram is a raid on the north.
Pointless and senseless.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by bart10: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
This APC guys just go hire some girls come call them Chibok girls. Na wa for Bubu self undecided
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by bart10: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
These APC guys just go hire some thin girls come call them Chibok girls. Na wa for Bubu self undecided
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by virus05(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

I pray that you never lose a lost one and people tell you that it is just politics.
see this one. mtcheew.
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by clevadani: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Samunique:
You are a f00l !!!

can't you change for once !!!
Shairman, I'm I the source of your frustration? Wtf is wrong with you?
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by yeyeboi(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2016
vedaxcool:

I see ..... Your pains is that they did no die and have been freed?

My pain is that it's all a lie and it's obvious angry
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by richyfunky(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Horbar1:

Are you praying for them or cursing them ?
Just stating the obvious, I feel their pain
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Laido: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2016
ToySoldier2:
I hope these names published are in the register of the chibok school where they were kidnapped. Also, I hope their names and biometrics match waec entry schedule for Physics 2014 may June for that school

Do these look like people that can even define physics?

Just thinking though!

Lol .. Lies everywhere. God help us
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Jerryolumide(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by dikegp: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2016
as far as iam concerned,there is nothing like released here,,,they should tell nigerians where they picked these girls from,,,iam seeing only 4 health girls,,,and they doesn't look like people that are held captive,,,secondly,they should stop diverting attention, and face d main issue here,,,,,, as for me chibok stuff is a sure scam, is even worse than mmm,,,,ndi ara
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Cloetrish(f): 5:02am On Oct 20, 2016
gretblue:

By your Submission, since nothing like a chibok girls, ma can you kindly tell us which planet those rescued girls are from? So they can be quickly get back to their owners. Think before you talk.
guy u are just bein rude n childish, d last tym i checked, we are all entitle to our opinion so y d rudeness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.