Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Torn Between Two Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between Two Men (6024 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn Between Two Men by oiseworld: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
from your post i have discovered these.
1. the London guy might not actually be in London  but their is a kind of distance btw u2,and like you said you guys have met( i believe).

2.the naija guy is more close and persistent.
3. u like both guys.

firstly, how much effort did you make to restore communication.either thru his friend or any other means. just try to check your fault in this issue and be sure u've tried your best. before you consider the naija guy.let your heart lead you.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by iamdnegro: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
This gel u no well oo.!! U just dey play d field u neva ready marry. If you jus dey try enjoy ursef den enjoy ursef. Otherwise make up your mind. Mi I no see any kind of challenge for dis decision wey u dey try make. I sure say u just dey konsida dat guy wey dey Jand because u dey think Pounds!! And d guy wey dey naija u no too send. Because if u really like d guy wey dey naija and na your soulmate den you go don forget about the guy wey dey Jand tay tay.

So na d conclusion of my analysis be this: (1) You no too dey into the guy wey dey naija, otherwiase u go marry am sharp sharp. (2) You wan marry guy wey get pepper (dat na why u dey even talk to the guy wey dey Jand.)

With dat said. Good luck ooo!!
Re: Torn Between Two Men by erico2k2(m): 1:10am On Oct 24, 2009
@Poster
You still aint answered the question,if you aint the girl in question, what advice have you given to her then?WE DEY WAIT OH shocked shocked
Re: Torn Between Two Men by bamboke(f): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2009
Thanks 4 all ur comments. I am not the person in question as assumed.

The girl also isn't a poor tart,who just wants pounds or dollars here 2.

She didn't fight with the UK guy,only had a short break where she cldnt reach him&thot he was changing his mind&someone else came along.

She even told d naija guy abt d UK guy den.

The UK guy came back with plans on how to come visit her.

She told him she met someone else but he was upset&didnt want to give up just like dat.

This is why she is torn btw d two fellas!

Don't be too critical,not always abt money.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by mirababy: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2009
i know why shes confused,she love d one in niger more than the one in uk but she nor wan quit from the one in uk because of pounds.ole::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Druss(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2009
Women scare me sometimes walahi!! Honestly no wonder some men are insecure.

This woman had a long term boyfriend who was in the uk. They had been dating long time.

Now another guy comes into the picture - and the lady who already had a boyfriend wants to date this one!! Because he wants to marry her?

JISOS - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN? She put herself in this mess - She should get herself out of this! Shebi it was sweet when she was playing two men!
Re: Torn Between Two Men by dkings101(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2009
Na today man dey see hurt? abeg choose your choice n go with ur heart n mind.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by lovemoi2(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
she should give the London guy a time limit of like one month if the London guy doesn't visit her in the one month time, then she should leave him, and go for the naija guy, she should not waste her time on a guy she hasn't met
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Rosabelle(f): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
Druss:

Women scare me sometimes walahi!! Honestly no wonder some men are insecure.
This woman had a long term boyfriend who was in the uk. They had been dating long time.
Now another guy comes into the picture - and the lady who already had a boyfriend wants to date this one!! Because he wants to marry her?
JISOS - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN? She put herself in this mess - She should get herself out of this! Shebi it was sweet when she was playing two men!
HM! Did you read the post at all? lol
She wasnt dating the guy in london. Theyve been talking. Its not yet a relationship. And theres no way anyone will me the guy in london isnt seeing someone there!
Re: Torn Between Two Men by kajadman: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
The way i see this is that she is just desperate to get married cos am sure if a third guy comes in the picture she will be more confused as to which one to pick. Maybe she should visit and oracle. Good luck to her.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by jaygirl2: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2009
dnt u agree?
OvieE:

My apology. Lets forget about this thread. Is not that the poster even replying. The poster is just fooling around or just a kid trying to get attention.

there r times u nid to b truthful to urself to say d very least.
will u marry someone u courted 4 one month {koko below or not}
well, it all depends on if u r old n desperate. dnt u think so pumpkin?
Re: Torn Between Two Men by Eaglebabe: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2009
Those guys over there have a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.Does he wan marriage,are going to be the first and only wife?Daughter of Eve think.The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by kenuoyibo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
She should list the qualities that she wants in her future husband e.g working class, cool-tempered,handsome, God-fearing,etc She should make a list for them and rate them in percentage.
However,the uk-based guy stilll remains a blind date,or even a stranger till she meets him. Its not wise to see someone within one month and you are ready to marry such a person. Take some time to study both of them,then you can make u wise decision .Marriage is a lifetime contract so it shouldn't be toyed with when it comes to such decisions
kelvin
Re: Torn Between Two Men by lilrex1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
hi.
my name is rilwan but my friends call me lil rex.
i want u to be my internet friend i hope u will receive this massage;if u do pls text back if u accept or not.
Re: Torn Between Two Men by adaphik(f): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ Poster, I guess u've gotten enough for the lady in question, right!!!! She's an adult, & so she knows what she wants, let her make a reasonable decision.  By the way, Lagosboy & Denony: kudos.                             LOCK!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? / Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend / PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.