Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (89060 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Look i hope my speech makes perfect sense now
See you all you members see him as a god he is just a man, A boy in truth, he will burn in hell this pastor Chris who you worship is of the devil?

1 Corinthians 2:4

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
King James Bible
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

American King James Version
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

American Standard Version
And my speech and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

Douay-Rheims Bible
And my speech and my preaching was not in the persuasive words of human wisdom, but in shewing of the Spirit and power;

Darby Bible Translation
and my word and my preaching, not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power;

English Revised Version
And my speech and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

Webster's Bible Translation
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit, and of power:

World English Bible
My speech and my preaching were not in persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Young's Literal Translation
and my word and my preaching was not in persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power --

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed. with Diacritics
καὶ ὁ λόγος μου καὶ τὸ κήρυγμά μου οὐκ ἐν πειθοῖς σοφίας λόγοις ἀλλ’ ἐν ἀποδείξει πνεύματος καὶ δυνάμεως,

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Greek Orthodox Church
καὶ ὁ λόγος μου καὶ τὸ κήρυγμά μου οὐκ ἐν πειθοῖς ἀνθρωπίνης σοφίας λόγοις, ἀλλ’ ἐν ἀποδείξει Πνεύματος καὶ δυνάμεως,

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Stephanus Textus Receptus (1550, with accents)
καὶ ὁ λόγος μου καὶ τὸ κήρυγμά μου οὐκ ἐν πειθοῖς ἀνθρωπίνης σοφίας λόγοις ἀλλ' ἐν ἀποδείξει πνεύματος καὶ δυνάμεως

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Westcott/Hort with Diacritics
καὶ ὁ λόγος μου καὶ τὸ κήρυγμα μου οὐκ ἐν πειθοῖς σοφίας λόγοις ἀλλ’ ἐν ἀποδείξει πνεύματος καὶ δυνάμεως,

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
και ο λογος μου και το κηρυγμα μου ουκ εν πειθοις σοφιας λογοις αλλ εν αποδειξει πνευματος και δυναμεως

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
και ο λογος μου και το κηρυγμα μου ουκ εν πειθοις ανθρωπινης σοφιας λογοις αλλ εν αποδειξει πνευματος και δυναμεως

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550)
και ο λογος μου και το κηρυγμα μου ουκ εν πειθοις ανθρωπινης σοφιας λογοις αλλ εν αποδειξει πνευματος και δυναμεως

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1894)

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Α΄ 2:4 Greek NT: Westcott/Hort
και ο λογος μου και το κηρυγμα μου ουκ εν πειθοις σοφιας λογοις αλλ εν αποδειξει πνευματος και δυναμεως

1 Corinthians 2:4 Hebrew Bible
ודברי וקריאתי לא לפתות באמרי חכמת בני אדם כי אם בתוכחת הרוח והגבורה׃

Apocalypsis 22:21 Latin: Biblia Sacra Vulgata
et sermo meus et praedicatio mea non in persuasibilibus sapientiae verbis sed in ostensione Spiritus et virtutis

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by thimbook2(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2011
there's no need to throw the baby out with the bath water or to start make a lot of hazy guesses based on conjectures that don't really have a firm basis. with the few fingers that we have and the whole lot of exposure we've had to Euro-American media, it won't surprise me if some of us go around unconsciously using the same hand signs unknowingly. before i got into a lot of studies on ancient world religions, catholicism, the illuminati, caballa magic, astrology etc, i didnt know a lot of these stuffs and even right now, my conclusion is that, "the letter killeth, but the Spirit gives life", let the light of God shine on your heart cos knowledge without Divine leading and interpretation still leads back to perdition. Our parents' first mis-intentioned but silly and mischevious dallyings at the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil brought all these about in the first place and we still have the potentials to still create more trouble for ourselves on a personal and corporate level if we're not careful, thx
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
First of all I give no man trouble if you’re talking to me
I give them the truth bread of life Jesus Christ I don’t use lies and deceptions to exploit the simple like Christ embassy does there an evil church I know from first-hand experience Pastor Chris  Oyakhilome: they worship him as a god this is what the image is really saying done in the Christmas theme, I noted that you said corporate level this says it all was Jesus a business “no” he was a teacher he did all free but you people twist the word for personal gain and on the day of judgment, you will stand before the lord and wish you could go back in time and trade all the gold or silver in or fancy cars and homes all thing you think where important in for the kingdom our life’s do not consist in the abundance of once wealth or goods there is nothing wrong in having them but when you use the word to exploit people this is evil and forbidden instead of following the “apostles creed” you follow the “apostasies creed” doing all the things the bible speaks against this is why my words are alien to you? you don’t know the truth if you did you would weep for your self and I weep for you all in Christ embassy the devil has deceived you all through your man of god if only you had read the bible yourself pastor chris he is a member of the brother hood of "lee olla"  the "Illuminati" in short he, holds nearly all the hallmarks to this namelly the people call him father he loves money power people worship him the clothes namely religious clothes masonic clothing check the pictures
The church is called a corporation this is what your trusting in a business not the word of the living God? repent your needing to meet the real Jesus not some demigod who thinks him self wise if he was wise he would not do such evil?
In-Corporations We Trust $

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uI0l1ryOr_0#!

http://meetilluminatimembers.com/

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2011
This same church attacks journalists this is not the mark of the kingdom of GOD or  the lord? Hebrews 13:1-3
Concluding Exhortations
1 Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. 2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. 3 Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrews 13:1-3
New King James Version (NKJV)
Hebrews 13
Concluding Moral Directions
1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels. 3 Remember the prisoners as if chained with them—those who are mistreated—since you yourselves are in the body also.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 5:19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin[b] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God

(NIV) Ephesians 6:20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2011
here is the main flagship church

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
And here is a message from the church. . . . .  shocked

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-yxj-wsrVI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
Can you tell me how man is a spirit being when he has been dyeing since the fall of man

and it very nice to see you again thank you for coming back for round two (Joagbaje) i know your real name but we will use this here there is a lot of fruit cakes online please respond to the question
how is man a spirit being teach me please?

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
crossman9:

can you tell me how man is a spirit being when he has been dieing since the fall of man

What do you think man is? A body ? .
Man is a spirit being . God is spirit , man is in his likeness. The body is only a covering. That's why if a man dies and his body get eaten up by a lion , he still will face judgement . The spirit which is the real man never dies. Only the body which is the outer case dies.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
ok what about this then man is a spirit who lives in a body who has a soul
well this does not match up with the bible we have a spirit but we are not a spirit being if we where why are we waiting on becoming like angels are the bible teaches jesus said this

Mark 12:25

New International Version (©1984)
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
New Living Translation (©2007)
For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.

English Standard Version (©2001)
For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

when christ comes we will be spirit
being not the now

When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. (II Thessalonians 1:10)

“To be glorified in His saints.” “To be admired in all them that believe.”

Christ is coming in us and with us.

When Christ, {who is} our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:4)

New International Version (NIV)
1 Corinthians 15
The Resurrection of Christ
1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.
9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.
The Resurrection of the Dead
12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.
20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
29 Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? 30 And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour? 31 I face death every day—yes, just as surely as I boast about you in Christ Jesus our Lord. 32 If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus with no more than human hopes, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised,
   “Let us eat and drink,
   for tomorrow we die.”[d]
33 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”[e] 34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.
The Resurrection Body
35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36 How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38 But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39 Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
   If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.
50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[h]
55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
   Where, O death, is your sting?”[i]
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Footnotes:
a. 1 Corinthians 15:3 Or you at the first
b. 1 Corinthians 15:5 That is, Peter
c. 1 Corinthians 15:27 Psalm 8:6
d. 1 Corinthians 15:32 Isaiah 22:13
e. 1 Corinthians 15:33 From the Greek poet Menander
f. 1 Corinthians 15:45 Gen. 2:7
g. 1 Corinthians 15:49 Some early manuscripts so let us
h. 1 Corinthians 15:54 Isaiah 25:8
i. 1 Corinthians 15:55 Hosea 13:14

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
crossman9:

ok what about this then man is a spirit who lives in a body who has a soul
well this does not match up with the bible we have a spirit but we are not a spirit being if we where why are we waiting on becoming like angels are the bible teaches jesus said this

Mark 12:25

New International Version (©1984)
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
New Living Translation (©2007)
For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.

They will be like angels in heaven in terms of sexuality. Our body is a limitation to our real personality. We need human body to relate in this material world and for reproduction .
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
well you missed the point it is only when christ gets here are we spirit being not the now we only have the spirit of God
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
So what are you now? What is your make up?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by mabell: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
Sandy and loamy soil
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Joagbaje Well man has what you can call a chemical existence the now, with a spirit in him but this does not make him a spirit being yet only on the return are you a spirit being that is what it mean glorified now I know your man of gOD has said you’re a “spirit being” and this means my words will be empty with you? so all I can say the now is wait and untill i finish that part on the book are we a “spirit being” then lets truly debate this and very soon you will know who I am because I am going to post a sermon on the internet but look again at the scriptures I have posted there with an open mind and flush all the lies you have been told with the “jerry curl king” out of your mind, and see man is no a spirit and if he is why would he need “salvation” in the first place? he is not he is flesh the bible calls us clay dust meat the term death means “no life” how can you have no life and be alive after death that does not make sense so please think about this with all love and respect in Christ Jesus I love you enough to tell you the truth and I do love you I feel pain inside telling you this I know you have be taken captive but I hope the word will shine a light in you and help make you free the sooner the better and wake you up to this deception, now I know you hold I very high position in the church and it would not be easy to walk away but just remember this Jesus told the man pick up your mat and walk and he told his disciples follow me not the pastor or me just him because in the son there is life but if you only have your “man of god” then there is no life because he is only a man but you have made him into a GOD which he is not? Please will all love repent of this?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2011
crossman9:

Joagbaje Well man has what you can call a chemical existence the now, with a spirit in him but this does not make him a spirit being yet only on the return are you a spirit being that is what it mean glorified now I know your man of gOD has said you’re a “spirit being” and this means my words will be empty with you? so all I can say the now is wait and untill i finish that part on the book are we a “spirit being” then lets truly debate this and very soon you will know who I am because I am going to post a sermon on the internet but look again at the scriptures I have posted there with an open mind and flush all the lies you have been told with the “jerry curl king” out of your mind,

Let me save you the labour of publishing error. Man is not dust . His physical body only came from dust.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let me explain.
Are you aware that God created man in his likeness ? What is the Likeness of God. SPIRIT.

John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The spirt is the real man. God gave birth to man in his own likeness. Our parents are fathers of our flesh but God fathered our real personality.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Physical death is simply the exit of the real man from the outer case called Body.

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

You can see that when the physical body dies and returns to dust, the realm man who is the spirit lives on . He never dies. He will face judgement . Remember the story of rich man and Lazarus . After death they lived on. Because they are not chemical compound as you stated.

Luke 16:22-23
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom:

Who was carried ? The body or the spirit . So who is the real man?

The body is only an outer case for the physical expression of the real person on the inside.

We won't acquire spirit in heaven , we worship God with our spirits here. Because you can only contact God with your spirit which is in his likeness as well as you contact the physical world with your body.

Romans 1:9
9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit . . . [quote][/quote]

John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Philippians 3:3
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Belovedwan: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2012
I've heard the 'keep saying it' thingy and i kept 'saying it' for more than ten years. I wonder what will happen if a thousand people keeps confessing that they will become the next president of Nigeria. If the 'saying it' thing really works,i wonder why nobody has talked a private jet into being.
The new age teaches self-dependency...you no longer need God as you have become the God of your own life. What happened to God-dependency? God wants us to depend on him and not on our ability to 'talk it.'
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2012
guess many people are seeing the truth
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Its called word of faiTh. Its based on biblical principles. Theres power in spoken words. But you must speak what God has already spoken. Thats what true prayer is.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:46am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]looking @ Pastor Chris and his wife ( Anita ) one can easily tell they're into the new age movement. Anita looks like a WICCAN even , which is not wrong at all . him teaching the new age is very helpful to expose people to the truth and nothing but the truth! . Back to the 1800’s a man called William Blake used the term New Age he rejected traditional faith and proclaimed himself a prophet of a New Age. In the 20 th Century, Marilyn Ferguson developed a huge investigation into New Age and other social and cultural movements. She published the results in the famous book “The Aquarian Conspiracy”; it was used as a network code standard between comrades all over the planet.

An important center for the New Age Movement during the twentieth century was the Findhorn Foundation in northern Scotland.

During those years, people related to occult practices were persecuted by counter-forces such as Orthodox Christians which had allies in Skeptics and members of Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP). Those chasing contrasted with some biblical scholars who confirmed that Jesus had more affinity with the New Age than the fundamentalism of extremist Christianity.

In astrology a Solar Age is determined by the constellation in which the Sun appears during the vernal equinox. The Solar Age of Aquarius will replace the Solar Age of Pisces – to end in the 21 st Century - which coincided with the birth of Jesus Christ.
New Agers goal is to create a one-world government and unify the planet under a spiritual system of higher consciousness. wink
[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Belovedwan: 5:55am On Apr 03, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]looking @ Pastor Chris and his wife ( Anita ) one can easily tell they're into the new age movement. Anita looks like a WICCAN even , which is not wrong at all . him teaching the new age is very helpful to expose people to the truth and nothing but the truth! . Back to the 1800’s a man called William Blake used the term New Age he rejected traditional faith and proclaimed himself a prophet of a New Age. In the 20 th Century, Marilyn Ferguson developed a huge investigation into New Age and other social and cultural movements. She published the results in the famous book “The Aquarian Conspiracy”; it was used as a network code standard between comrades all over the planet.

An important center for the New Age Movement during the twentieth century was the Findhorn Foundation in northern Scotland.

During those years, people related to occult practices were persecuted by counter-forces such as Orthodox Christians which had allies in Skeptics and members of Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP). Those chasing contrasted with some biblical scholars who confirmed that Jesus had more affinity with the New Age than the fundamentalism of extremist Christianity.

In astrology a Solar Age is determined by the constellation in which the Sun appears during the vernal equinox. The Solar Age of Aquarius will replace the Solar Age of Pisces – to end in the 21 st Century - which coincided with the birth of Jesus Christ.
New Agers goal is to create a one-world government and unify the planet under a spiritual system of higher consciousness. wink
[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Belovedwan: 5:57am On Apr 03, 2012
And the aim of the one world government is...?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]The aim of the one World government is to hide the truth.... the new World government is to straighten things up my dear.[/size]
Beloved wan: And the aim of the one world government is...?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Today's New Age movement has risen to prominence over approximately the last 40 years. However, the term itself has 19th century antecedents, most notably its use within Theosophy, which teaches many beliefs held in common with today's New Agers. The New Age is commonly understood to be the astrological Age of Aquarius.Practices and beliefs commonly identified as being part of the New Age include (but are not limited to:
1.Angelology 2.Astral projectionb 3.Astrology 4.Atlantis 5.Aura Reading and Kirelian Photography 6.Chakras 7.Divination, including tarot cards and scrying 8.Gaia theory 9.Holistic medicine 10.Indigo children 11.Ley lines 12.Magnetic therapy
13. Numerology 14. Past life regression 15.Power crystals 16.Psychic practices (ESP, Clairvoyance, etc) 17.Reiki 18.Star Children .
[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Belovedwan: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2012
In other words... What's your point? Pls explain.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Many people have never heard of the New Age Movement. Its philosophy, however, has been around for a long time, and specific groups are now aligning with it.The New Age Movement began with a member of the Theosophical Society named Alice A. Bailey. She was an Englishwoman who emigrated to America and who lived from 1880 to 1949. She laid the real foundations of the New Age Movement and is regarded as its high priestess.As a spiritist medium she allegedly received messages from a so-called master of wisdom, the Tibetan Djwal Khul. These messages, which she wrote under dictation from this demonic being were published in numerous books. Her secret teachings, which to this day are followed minutely in New Age circles, set forth "The Plan for the New World Order." cool

According to some secret instructions, the Movement was to keep out of the public eye until 1975.Believing that God is a neutral force that can be manipulated either for good or evil, New Age occultists are greatly interested in learning the means by which they can achieve this. Thus at the centre of this New Age spirituality is faith in man in the all-pervasive energy or life force throughout the cosmos.An essential part of the New Age Religion is the use of certain psycho technologies. They include the following practices: meditation, yoga, Zen, hypnosis, transpersonal psychology, and positive thinking. The growing feminism has some links with New Age spirituality.

While feminist theology endeavours to represent the God of the Bible as being both masculine and feminine or even as an exclusively feminine godhead, the radical vanguard of the New Age feminist movement is already demanding that the Christian faith be replaced by the myth of Gaia, "mother Earth,"whose cult is now being revived and practiced. What is common among many New Age groups is a real religious experience such as contact with demons through drugs, meditation, psycho technologies, and other ventures. They also believe in UFO's and extra-terrestrial beings, from which they reputedly also receive messages. The symbols used by the Movement are notable. For example, the occult Indo-Germanic sign of good luck adopted by Adolf Hitler. The biblical number 666 (Apoc. 13.18) which according to Alice Bailey, possesses sacred qualities and which according to New Age teaching should be used frequently in order to accelerate the progress of civilization and the coming of the New Age.--- we are taking over the entire WORLD that is the point I'm trying to bring out dear. wink wink wink
[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]One of our most widely used signs is the rainbow, which is meant to symbolize the bridge between man and the Great Universal Mind, in the final analysis, Lucifer. Indeed, it is remarkable how frequent the sign of the rainbow has become lately. You can find it, for instance, on promotional gifts, stationeries, clothing and toys. cheesy cheesy

Various other symbols are used by the New Agers. In Smugglers From the East, Don Morris -- co-pastor of First Federated Church in Des Moines, Iowa -- recites some of the most frequently used signs: "pyramid, triangle, eye in triangle, unicorn , yin-yang (two black and white comma shapes nestled together in a circle), goat head on pentagram, and even 666 worked into art. smiley

The New Age mind-set has touched almost every area of life: education, culture, history, religion, politics, psychology, science and health.--- and we are going to reach out the whole World for SATAN soon. wink wink
[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Belovedwan: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2012
Ogaga, you seem very confused!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by brainpulse: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ha! Na waoooooooo, There are lots of things going to be revealed in the last days. Ha! the bible is complete where it says that some will say i ill and cast out demons in your name. And Christ will say depart from me all ye workers of iniquity. Haaaaaaaa!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]
When you study the mythologies of ancient civilizations, you realize they are all designed by the same geometric blueprint that follows into humanity's current timeline. In the physical we find duality on all levels, especially in the pantheons of creational forces linked to one another. We further find the pattern of creation and destruction ... repeating in the cycles of time ... embracing the human experience. Designing the gods and goddesses falls into the same categories of duality - good and bad - light and dark - forever seeking balance and the return to full consciousness.

The study of Ancient Alien Theory allows one to understand that creator gods more than likely were aliens who created the race presently called humans, in its various forms, by biogenetic experimentation and manipulation.

Always we find Gods who came from the sky (higher frequency) and those that came from the sea of creation (collective unconsciousness). Their creation myths speak to us about a beginning and an end for Earth, giving rise to something greater. We are reaching the end of the current programmed experience. Reality is a holographic projection seen through the eye of consciousness in time. The eye is a metaphor for the place of creation through which all things emerge as consciousness and are experienced and archived as it moves to the next.

Who the Gods are, and what they symbolize, are all part of the myth, math, metaphor and magic of realities.
[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by tiblow: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
I think Babaearly summarizes it well. Whoever has been at loggerheads with whatever any man of God has said should unravel the scriptures put up by Babaearly and should not forget to add this to it (psalm 82:6,genesis 1:26).
PROSPERITY MESSAGE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL!!!!??,THEN POVERTY MESSAGE LEADS PEOPLE TO HEAVEN cry. IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY AND MISSION OF JESUS,HEAR JESUS PART QUOTE ISAIAH 61:1-4.
AND TO THE CHURCH GOERS, NAY SAYERS,AND ABUSERS OF MAN WHY DABBLE INTO WHAT YOU HAVE LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF,DID U CALL ANY MAN OF GOD,OR IS ANY MAN OF GOD ANSWERABLE TO U? GO AND SET UP YOUR OWN CHURCH AND LET US HEAR YOU PREACH.
THANKS TO YOU ALL.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by tiblow: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
I think Babaearly summarizes it well. Whoever has been at loggerheads with whatever any man of God has said should unravel the scriptures put up by Babaearly and should not forget to add these to it (psalm 82:6,genesis 1:26).
PROSPERITY MESSAGE LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL!!!!??,THEN POVERTY MESSAGE LEADS PEOPLE TO HEAVEN cry. IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY AND MISSION OF JESUS,HEAR JESUS PART-QUOTE ISAIAH 61:1-4.(61 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,[a]
2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the Lord
for the display of his splendor.

4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.
AND TO THE CHURCH GOERS, NAY SAYERS,AND ABUSERS OF MAN WHY DABBLE INTO WHAT YOU HAVE LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF,DID U CALL ANY MAN OF GOD,OR IS ANY MAN OF GOD ANSWERABLE TO U? GO AND SET UP YOUR OWN CHURCH AND LET US HEAR YOU PREACH.
THANKS TO YOU ALL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.