Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (89061 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2010
petres_007:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think Ganjaseed has mentioned this before but its still very sad to read it again.
@Ganjaseed,
I won;t be surprised if Joeagbaje shows up here and tells you that was not what the pastor said, that you "misheard" him grin grin grin

you are right , Ganja seed is lying . Except if he overblow or exergerate what he claimed he heard. That teaching is umbiblical and pastor Chris has will not teach that kind of thing. You know we are in a free world , anybody can post anything.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2010
petres_007:

I think Ganjaseed has mentioned this before but its still very sad to read it again.
@Ganjaseed,
I won;t be surprised if Joeagbaje shows up here and tells you that was not what the pastor said, that you "misheard" him grin grin grin

you are right , Ganja seed is lying . Except if he overblow or exergerate what he claimed he heard. That teaching is umbiblical and pastor Chris has will not teach that kind of thing. You know we are in a free world , anybody can post anything.

Jesus didn't raise Lazarus because his sister gave him perfume, Jesus raised Lazarus because he loved him . That is what pastor Christ teach.

John 11:5
5 Now
Jesus loved[/b] Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.

John 11:3
3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.

John 11:34-36
34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see. 35 Jesus wept. 36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!

You can go back and read my post on that thread. And you guys should not give impression you just enjoy ugly lies about churches. It is sad .
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2010
petres_007:

@Ganjaseed,

Jesus didn't raise Lazarus because his sister gave him perfume, Jesus raised Lazarus because he loved him . That is what pastor Christ teach.

John 11:5
5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.

John 11:3
3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.

John 11:34-36
34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see. 35 Jesus wept. 36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2010
Joagbaje:

Jesus didn't raise Lazarus because his sister gave him perfume, Jesus raised Lazarus because he loved him . That is what [size=13pt]pastor Christ[/size] teach.

Why are you people over and over making what you keep calling a "mistake" that makes a god of your pastor?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2010
^^^. . .posted twice for emphasis. wink
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Africankel(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2010
Pastor Joe, if you have noticed, ganjaseed didnt say 'Pastor Chris' preached the message, he said a Pastor in Holland.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2010
@Africankel:

what you seem to have missed is that all of these people are an extension to pastor "chrisT". They are simply pre-programmed devices running a very old fashioned version of COBOL. All the program does is replicate pastor chris words, style and even jeri-curls. embarassed

Thats why he's confident it is wrong since he knows the software does not carry an algorithm that will allow such a statement. Problem though is that there was another master programming earlier (God's own) which may be causing confusion and bringing "heretical" code up.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Africankel:

what you seem to have missed is that all of these people are an extension to pastor "chrisT". They are simply pre-programmed devices running a very old fashioned version of COBOL.

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2010
Joagbaje:

na wah o. . . this your "mispelling" is becoming unbecoming o shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by SirJohn(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2010
Joagbaje:

Hey Joe dont even go there, Chris has preached that countless number of times; I have equally heard that from a dozen CE pastors. as a former foundaion school teacher in CE, I once taught that crap,

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Enigma(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2010
Africankel:

Warm greeting to u all in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
It is with glee that I make a comment, having read a few comments here. . .

@ babaearly, first of all let me point that you have already categorized Pastor Chris' style of teaching to a particular group "NEW AGE". . . I am glad you said with your mouth, "it is not bad" , But May I bring to your notice that Pastor Chris is preaching the "GOSPEL". . . Did you ever read in your bible where Jesus asked us do to these things that your so called Catholics, Baptists, Lutheran's and self styled Pentecostals? (By this, I don't mean to be insultive)
If you closely study the scriptures you will notice that Jesus only sent us to go into the world and preach the gospel (goodnews), which means to give hope to the hopeless, tell the love-peddler and criminal 'there's a better way of life' (not condemning them like your Penterascals and other groups will do).

I am sorry, a LOT of what Oyakhilome "preaches" is not the Christian gospel.

Africankel:

On the issue of human being gods, did u ever read in the book of Genesis, "let us make man in our own image and in our likeness. . . What does that mean to you? The bible said, so God make man in HIS OWN image and likeness, we never heard that God changed his mind and made man to look like something is. No wonder John tells us, you are of God,. . .because greater is he that is in you. this portion of scripture using lexicons and a Greek dictionary, u'll see it means that "your origination is from God", now if that is true, aint you a god? Do lizards originate from snakes?

Here is an example: no Christian church or group (other than WoF of which Oyakhilome is part) teaches that man is "god"; and we are very familiar with Psalm 82 and John 10 among others. Where was such nonsensical teaching in Christianity in the 2000 years or so predating WoF and Oyakhilome?

Africankel:

About meditation and visualizations, take your time, think of yourself as the owner of a conglomerate, let it soak your entity, and let me know if you are not inspired to be what you have just thought of.

You can do that, no problem. Just do not call it Christianity! You can call it "positive thinking" or something.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2010
SirJohn:

Hey Joe dont even go there, Chris has preached that countless number of times; I have equally heard that from a dozen CE pastors. as a former foundaion school teacher in CE, I once taught that crap,

Sir John , that's equally a lie! . What pastor Chris said in reference to Mary and Lazarus was that when Jesus get I volved with you, he will equally get involved with your family. He was teaching on leadership and care saying we should get involved with members and be concerned about them even to their family. He said when Jesus got involved with Mary, he also visited her family. He got involved with Peter and still visited his family and even healed peter's mother. Same thing goes for zacheuss and Jesus visited hid home. So sir John , Can you call up any title of any tape where such is said or the page of the foundation school manual that such article was taught.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 12:11am On May 30, 2010
bro ur observation is quite rite. Oyahkilome is a new ager and a freemason posing as a servant of God. He is one of the new age pastors used to pervert the gospel. I'll soon furnish to NL members videos where he was flashing masonic signals to his secret brethren in the "brotherhood". The bible says by their fruit u shall knw them,dnt u see that his church is all about miracles and not holiness. The rate of sex-capades in that church if measured will burst the guage limit. may God ve mercy on miracle seekers!!!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2010
biomes2001:

bro your observation is quite rite. Oyahkilome is a new ager and a freemason posing as a servant of God. He is one of the new age pastors used to pervert the gospel

This post of yours is not making any sense. What pervertion of the gospel, and freemasonry. Don't just do hit and run . Come and explain yourself. How can a teacher of Gods word be freemason. Do you know what freemasonry is? You should give proper explanation to this revelation of yours.

. I'll soon furnish to NL members videos where he was flashing masonic signals to his secret brethren in the "brotherhood". The bible says by their fruit u shall knw them,dnt u see that his church is all about miracles and not holiness. The rate of intimacy-capades in that church if measured will burst the guage limit. may God ve mercy on miracle seekers!!!

All these new IDs Just to prove what point. If you can't provide such video , Don't show your face here again!.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 10:06am On May 30, 2010
All these new IDs Just to prove what point. If you can't provide such video , Don't show your face here again!.

My friend stop issuing threats! Its nt all about new or old IDs its about facts and truth. Just hang on a lil',I'll sure post the video, and pictures of other freemasons around the world doing same thing,then ur temperamental mouf will shut-up!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2010
We dey wait,
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 11:59am On May 30, 2010
Now pic 0089 and and 0091 are pix of Pope John Paul 2 and former NATO sec gen giving Masonic signal to their members but unknown to the undiscerning members of the public .This sign means "the vision of Lucifer is being fulfilled". this kinds of signals are in various parts of the world press from time to time. If a person understands these symbols he can catch up with whats goin on in the New World Order or New Age Movement/Freemasonry. Now pic 0095 shows naija pastor chris showin the same masonic hand sign in his 2005 new year message titled: THE YEAR OF THE SPIRIT. Any more questions?

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 1:15pm On May 30, 2010
In addition here seperate pix of Chinese president Hu Juntao,French President Sarkosy and Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi giving the same Masonic hand sign as pastor chris.

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2010
biomes2001:

bro your observation is quite rite. Oyahkilome is a new ager and a freemason posing as a servant of God. He is one of the new age pastors used to pervert the gospel. I'll soon furnish to NL members videos where he was flashing masonic signals to his secret brethren in the "brotherhood". The bible says by their fruit u shall knw them,dnt u see that his church is all about miracles and not holiness. The rate of intimacy-capades in that church if measured will burst the guage limit. may God ve mercy on miracle seekers!!!

That'll be interesting. Trust me, you are already labelled a conspiracy theorist.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2010
@biomes2001:

My posts will tell you I'm not in support of pastor "chrisT's" style. However, these pictures you posted  shocked How do they pass across the Freemasonry thingy you claim here? Are you saying ALL world leaders are in the freemasons and are new-agers?

Sorry but this seems far-fetched to me - could you please give more concrete reasons for your assertions?

as for me, I'm gonna go around flahing that sign. maybe chris will dash me 10 million bucks believing I'm his fellow mason or better still, I might be renamed goodluck jonathan seeing as all heads of state flash that sign
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2010
on second thoughts, I did a google search for freemasonry signs of recognition and there is the similarity. That however, does not mean chris oyaks is a mason. I have practised now like 5 times since I read you in preparation of becoming a world leader and am not one so, (maybe oyaks wants the tithes of heads of states so he's wanting to convince them he's one of the boys).

Any other proof?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by CareTaker1(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2010
I thank God for this identifier of those who are in whatever form of cult or secret socities, use your findings to your benefit, as for me, thats not gonna change anything, i have the ability to identify whatever i want to identify, i do not need a strangers help embarassed I love this mason (Pastor Chris) .if only he will agree not only to brainwash me but also to face-wash and wash me all over. I love Jesus!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 5:53pm On May 30, 2010
I dnt really blame u cos u r naive. U think devil will fold his hands and allow normal pple to rule this world? ICor4:4 refered to satan as the god of this world. 9 out of 10 world leaders are freemasons or satanists,that is why it is hard for a child of God to win any election anywhere in the world.The dont reveal themselves to ordinary pple like u and me,but the reveal themselves to themselves thru handsigns. satan has infiltrated the world system with his agents in govts,organisations and churches. The bible says that they re apostles of satan posing as apostles of Christ,but "you shall know them by their fruits". If u had common sense u'd know that these signs are nt accidental but done consciouly to send a message,BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Below,I attached a drawin of 9 major masonic signs, you will see the 4 signs given by Iranian president Mahmoud pointin upward its a masonic signal of "one world under the sun-god".Note pastor chris doin the same. see him also pointin forward and pastor chris did the same sign.The pointin forward is a signal that "the have faith in lucifer leading the way to a new world order", again the photos are obviously intentional poses. Otherwise how could the photograph frame the camera to capture the index finger just at the edge like that? Pointing the finger away from the body like that is known in occult circles as "the sign of faith" while pointing upward is the "sign of preservation".
Note pastor chris making these signs, are these also accidental,fakings or mistakes.Should a true man of God immitate satanists? NO.He is simply one of them.

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 6:06pm On May 30, 2010
see below pix of French president makin the sign of pyramid,Clinton clasping his hand as a sign of loyalty to the New world Order "system". Note pastor chris making the same signs.All these men are confirmed Masons. So why is chris givin the same hand signals as they? I've shown you about 6 basic masonic signals given by pastor chris what more evidence do these daft-warped religious minded bigots need?

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 6:21pm On May 30, 2010
the raising of the 5 fingers is a signal given by most masonic politicians signifying the 5 virtues of venus,isis,ashteroth,etc the queen of heaven. The the occultic image of lucifer the "baphomet" raising his 5 fingers high. What the hell is pastor chris doing posing in a pic with his five fingers high? another mistake I guess?

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2010
My Bro:

You present a seemingly strong case. BUT I dare say almost any well known figure especially one as well photographed as chris oyakilome will at one time or the other enter one of these poses you've shown above.

Again I beg you to check the history of my posts and see I have a marked aversion to much "rubbish" I see in the Christ Embassy doctrine and for which I blame its "owner" - chris oyakilome. But all the above just shows a guy preaching, gesticulating etc. He could be saying "one God" when he points a finger up. He could be waving when the picture shows him palm out. He could be contemplative when he clasps hands together.

Is there any real evidence aside pictures that could be explained away by such as the above?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2010
@biomes2001,

Like nuclearboy, I'm not a big fan of Chris Oyaks and the delusion he's spreading but I think this your case for him being a freemason is er. . . grin grin grin

The photos don't prove anything. There must be better ways of finding out if one is a freemason or not.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Africankel(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Africankel:

what you seem to have missed is that all of these people are an extension to pastor "chrisT". They are simply pre-programmed devices running a very old fashioned version of COBOL. All the program does is replicate pastor chris words, style and even jeri-curls. embarassed

Thats why he's confident it is wrong since he knows the software does not carry an algorithm that will allow such a statement. Problem though is that there was another master programming earlier (God's own) which may be causing confusion and bringing "heretical" code up.

Nuclearboy, I will take exeption to that. . . Pastor Chris has not programmed anyone to act in a certain way, otherwise I probably will be acting in like manner. Believe me when I say "I am a die hard CE member" But at times like this, facing the factual reality is important.

Enigma: Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, a few times Pastor Chris, after teaching has said "study the scriptures for yourself". . . Two things happen when u do that, either you believe what he has taught, or u dont.

biomes2001: I am not sure I have any contribution for ur claims, because I personaly show those signs more often than not
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2010
Africankel:

I have quite a number of staff - some are very individualistic and some very herd-like. They copy all they see me do. I discourage it vehemently. With your pastor chris, we see pastors jeri-curling their hair. We see hand gestures and behavioural characteristics that mirror him in your members. We even hear the phonetics and language forms he uses. Granted that he may not overtly be implanting these in their psyche, his position as a leader in CHRISTIANITY informs he ought remember Jesus is the standard, not himself and discourage it AT ALL COSTS. You tell me - does he? The "ALL THESE PEOPLE" I mentioned are the ones swallowing his vomit and regurgitating such as gospel here, not everyone on earth.

You, I find difficult to believe are in that system - why? Your lingo is different, you are individualistic and you obviously reason for yourself etc. Be sincere - when you sit in the congregation, what proportion do you see like yourself? If you have less than 95% being like yourself, something is wrong because 5% looking at the pastor rather than Christ is not a good reflection of the value system of Christianity. The Apostles who walked with Christ feared above all else, that they be glorified or raised above even the lowest of believers. So who's his mentor?

[size=5pt]I said 5%! I dey craze? maybe more like 75%[/size]
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2010
biomes2001:

the raising of the 5 fingers is a signal given by most masonic politicians signifying the 5 virtues of venus,isis,ashteroth,etc the queen of heaven. The the occultic image of lucifer the "baphomet" raising his 5 fingers high. What the hell is pastor chris doing posing in a pic with his five fingers high? another mistake I guess?

nonsense as I expected. Because I know you will not have any truth . I thought you were going to show video of one secret cult initiation.I was expecting a doctored video or something which I will gladly expose. Pls make una leave this man of God alone Biko. Light and darkness don't have fellowship. If pastor Christ is saving men from cults , robbery and all evil , why on earth will someone come up with such story.

Matthew 5:11-12
11 Blessed are ye, when[ men] shall revile you, and persecute[ you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great[ is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by CareTaker1(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2010
[/quote] If u had common sense u'd know that these signs are nt accidental but done consciouly to send a message,BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Below,I attached a drawin of 9 major masonic signs, you will see the 4 signs given by Iranian president Mahmoud pointin upward its a masonic signal of "one world under the sun-god".Note pastor chris doin the same. see him also pointin forward and pastor chris did the same sign[quote]

@biomes2001
you are just trying to get noticed. common sense does not mean that senses should be common. You need a sense test yourself.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 6:09pm On May 31, 2010
CARE-TAKER: what am I doin with ur crap notice? Am content with mysef . Am just tryin to save ur warped mind frm the deceit of the last days by false prophets who ll pose as apostles of Christ. note matt 24:24 "for false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to decieve even the elect-if that were possible".If the sign and wonders of Chris has blindfolded u frm seein these clear revelations,then am sore afraid for u. So am nt suprised that u r nt underdstandin me cos the bible says pple like u ll be decieved and even if possible "the elect",thats the chosen pple of God could be decieved. So once again,I never expected u to understand me in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.